Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Aqhiles is offline New Member

Aware me on oral steroids

5'10
    9% body fat
    Years lifting: 2
    Diet: Breakfast: 6 large eggs, 1/2 cup Quaker's oatmeal, 2 scoops ON: Platinum Hydrowhey with water, 3 tablets ON: Opti-Men Multivitamins, 6 softgels ON: Enteric Coated Fish Oil Softgels

30 minutes later: 1 serving ON: Essential AMIN.O. Energy

Post-Workout: 1.5 servings Tyson Chicken Breasts, 1 serving Birds Eye: Whole Grain Brown Rice, 1 serving Birds Eye: Broccoli Florets, 1 large banana, 2 scoops ON: Platinum Hydrowhey with water, 1 serving ON: Creatine Monohydrate, 3 Tbsp. Smucker's natural peanut butter

Meal 3: 1.5 servings Tyson: Chicken Breast Fillets, 1 serving Birds Eye: Whole Grain Brown Rice, 1 serving Birds Eye: Broccoli Florets

Meal 4: Same as Meal 3.

Meal 5: Same as Meal 4.

Before bed: 2 heaping scoops ON: Gold Standard 100% Casein with water

I drink 1.5-2 gallons of water a day.

New to the game. Hit me up on everything beneficial to my knowledge without me doing months of research involving AAS.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Aware yourself. You should not expect people here to spoonfeed you information that is easily accessible to you.

If you cannot bother to do the research yourself, then you are not ready for AAS.

How do you expect us to even know where to begin? Do you realize how much knowledge and information we would have to post? "Please tell me everything because i'm too lazy to do it myself" doesn't specify anything, nor does it make a good impression concerning your intentions.

Consider my body's better than yours in 2 years without me even touching AAS I'll show no interest to your post. Carry on brah.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqhiles View Post
    Consider my body's better than yours in 2 years without me even touching AAS I'll show no interest to your post. Carry on brah.
    How amusing. Way to show your intelligence.

You won't be getting any help around here with an attitude like that.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    here is everything you need to know
    your to young
    and oral cycles suck.
    Saved you months of research
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    here is everything you need to know
    your to young
    and oral cycles suck.
    Saved you months of research
    Lol......too funny GB.

Just tell him.....take AASs, go to sleep, you'll wake up bigger, better, stronger. That's how it works. Easy-peasy. Lmao

Aha, I didn't even read his stats yet.

Yes, you're too young to even consider this. Hit up the nutrition and training section of the forum, that's where you should be until you're old enough.

aww you mirin brah

ExSciGuy is offline Junior Member
    Not another one of these threads.

hey guys, i want to become a nuclear physicist yo. Hit me up with all the knowledge. I dont feel like going to school for it brah

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    hey guys, i want to become a nuclear physicist yo. Hit me up with all the knowledge. I dont feel like going to school for it brah
    Sure. Np. I have spare nuclear physics knowledge I was about to throw away. Glad you asked. I'll send it over. Free of charge of course.

I've also got some spare plutonium laying around. You need any of that? I'll throw it in for free cuz you're new to nuclear physics and I like ya so much.

This board is all about helping and giving sh$t away for free!

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post

hahahahaha!

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqhiles
    That aint the way to get help!
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by stocky121

You mean sarcasm, arrogance, and ignorance DON'T work?

Ah damn, I've been doing this all wrong!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stocky121 View Post
    My bad for taking the wrong approach. Just give me some basic guidelines and information on where and what to start researching please.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    My bad for taking the wrong approach. Just give me some basic guidelines and information on where and what to start researching please.
    Start in the nutrition section. Learn why you should not have so many shakes. Eat real food. Gain real weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Start in the nutrition section. Learn why you should not have so many shakes. Eat real food. Gain real weight.
    I'm an ectomorph and I've put on 23 pounds since my initial start on my 16th birthday. My diet and training is persistent and I'm ready to start juicing. And for all you who refer to my age, google Jeff Seid.

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    My diet and training is persistent and I'm ready to start juicing. .
    no your not- otherwise you wouldnt be here asking for advice.

im 40 and havent taken steroids for the issues oulined in my above post and i know ALOT more than you about AAS than you do- and im 185lbs 15%BF.

if anyone should and can afford to take AAS its me... but i want another kid and dont want to be sterile by taking steroids.
    Last edited by Simon1972; 07-04-2012 at 06:37 PM.

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    you definitely did start off badly- redeem yourself before you take anything read all the stickies , most of all you have 5-6 years of research ahead of you before you should even consider steroids - your hpta is maturing and hasnt completed its phase yet. be patient- the more you learn about chemical bodybuilding the more questions will present themselves- just dont be too keen to throw chemicals into your body. they will definitely make you bigger- they will also change your hormone balance and you will end up spending your late 30-40's in the hormone replacement therapy section of this forum. - have a read of the issues that present themselves as we age- you will age-dont think you can or will avoid it. and you will pay for it in 10-20 years if you are ill informed. good luck brother

dogtags is offline Associate Member
    No..

dogtags is offline Associate Member
    Hey guys. Where to buy nuclear physics?

Quote Originally Posted by dogtags
    Hey guys. Where to buy nuclear physics?
    Costco....next to feminine care products.

No you are not ready to start juicing. Try hitting 200lbs. at 9% bodyfat instead of 170. You're a far cry from where you should be naturally prior to hormone augmentation.

And we haven't even begun to delve into the issues surrounding your health and long-term well being if you even think about putting synthetic hormones into your body at 18 years old.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Sorry mate but at 18 your to young to start taking steroids but stick around hit up the training and diet forums.
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

What are your macros? What is your tdee?

What are your macros? What is your tdee?
    Calories: 3826, Total Fat: 82g, Saturated Fat: 13g, Total Carbohydrate: 313g, Protein: 396g. My TDEE's 3273. Forget the oral part. I'm starting my research and it looks like they're shit compared to injectables.

Pawew is offline New Member
    Calories: 3826, Total Fat: 82g, Saturated Fat: 13g, Total Carbohydrate: 313g, Protein: 396g. My TDEE's 3273. Forget the oral part. I'm starting my research and it looks like they're shit compared to injectables.
    ok at your weight you do not need 400g of protein a day. nutrition section for you, mr "i know what im doing"

Really?
    "1.5 servings Tyson: Chicken Breast Fillets, 1 serving Birds Eye: Whole Grain Brown Rice, 1 serving Birds Eye: Broccoli Florets"
    WTF is a serving?

Really?
    "1.5 servings Tyson: Chicken Breast Fillets, 1 serving Birds Eye: Whole Grain Brown Rice, 1 serving Birds Eye: Broccoli Florets"
    WTF is a serving?
    147g, 136g, 85g in that order.

Pawew is offline New Member
    guys its new zyzz show some respect pls

BobTheBodyBuilder is offline Associate Member
    really young bro

How much of that is from the shakes?

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo
    How much of that is from the shakes?
    Lol.....this is going to be one of those fun threads!!!!

Hydrowhey: Calories: 560, Total Fat: 4g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Total Carbohydrate: 8g, Protein: 120g

Casein: Calories: 240, Total Fat: 2g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Total Carbohydrate: 6g, Protein: 48g

Total: Calories: 800, Total Fat: 6g, Saturated Fat: 3g, Total Carbohydrate: 14g, Protein: 168g

castiron is offline Associate Member
    aware him please. brah. and dont forget to google that kid who started juicing when he was a twerp...and is going to be sterile for the rest of his life and probably drop dead soon.

Wow... 3826 total caloric intake per day? 400 grams of protein per day? All of that at 9% bodyfat?

Either you're exaggerating your intake of cals and macros, or you're exaggerating your bodyfat % and stats... or both.

There is no way your TDEE is 3273 at that weight and bodyfat %. I just did the numbers myself and at the stats you've given, your BMR is, rounded off: 1800 calories per day. Your TDEE cannot be anywhere near 3273 unless you're fudging your stats. You'd be obese at that caloric intake with your weight and BMR. Something is not right here.

You need to head to the nutrition section of the forum and re-jig things. OR re-assess your stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    Wow... 3826 total caloric intake per day? 400 grams of protein per day? All of that at 9% bodyfat?

Either you're exaggerating your intake of cals and macros, or you're exaggerating your bodyfat % and stats... or both.

There is no way your TDEE is 3273 at that weight and bodyfat %. I just did the numbers myself and at the stats you've given, your BMR is, rounded off: 1800 calories per day. Your TDEE cannot be anywhere near 3273 unless you're fudging your stats. You'd be obese at that caloric intake with your weight and BMR. Something is not right here.

You need to head to the nutrition section of the forum and re-jig things. OR re-assess your stats.
    Dat dere 6-7/wk and 3 day cardio split nomsaiyan?

Dat dere 6-7/wk and 3 day cardio split nomsaiyan?
    I don't get it... the only possible way with the stats you've given, to have a TDEE of 3273 cals/day, is that you're either doing marathons 6-7 days per week or you got your math wrong and that some or all of the stats and numbers you've given us are fudged.

You're claiming to have the BMR of a national level bodybuilder, at.... 170 lbs and 9% bodyfat. You realize that your LEAN body mass (that means all the weight that's on you that is MUSCLE) is 155 lbs?

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    I don't get it... the only possible way with the stats you've given, to have a TDEE of 3273 cals/day, is that you're either doing marathons 6-7 days per week or you got your math wrong and that some or all of the stats and numbers you've given us are fudged.

You're claiming to have the BMR of a national level bodybuilder, at.... 170 lbs and 9% bodyfat. You realize that your LEAN body mass (that means all the weight that's on you that is MUSCLE) is 155 lbs?
    My math's probably way off bro. I used this website: fitnessfrog. com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html and my daily activity level is 6-7/week.
    Last edited by Aqhiles; 07-04-2012 at 08:17 PM.

My math's probably way off bro. I'll look into it.
    Calculate your BMR with the following:

66 + (6.23 X LEAN bodyweight in lbs.) + (12.7 X height in inches) - (6.8 X age) = BMR

When I say LEAN bodyweight, I mean your bodyweight minus your bodyfat percentage. This means you multiply your bodyfat % by your total weight. Take the answer you get from that and subtract it from your total weight. There is your lean weight. However, like I said, when I plugged in all of your stats earlier I rounded your BMR off to 1800 cals a day.

Once you have your BMR, figure out your TDEE by:

Sedentary = BMR X 1.2 (little or no exercise and a desk or still standing job)
    Lightly active = BMR X 1.375 (light exercise or sports one to three times per week)
    Moderately active = BMR X 1.55 (moderate exercise or sports three to five times per week)
    Very active = BMR X 1.725 (hard exercise or sports six to seven times per week)
    Extremely active = BMR X 1.9 (hard daily exercise or sports and a physical job, or twice a day training for an athletic event such as for a marathon or intense competition)

And be honest with yourself, man. If you know you are moderately active then just put that. Don't be macho and think you're extremely active if you just hit the gym hard but work at a desk job most of your daytime hours and get up to walk around a bit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information