Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    I heard he got hit by a train, & later in the hospital when the train woke up, it tells tale of a bear dusting himself off, spitting on the ground & walking away laughing & chewing on a piece of train rail like a farmer on straw..................
    Que the old incredible hulk ending music "lonely man" do do do.. do do do/....

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    I heard he got hit by a train, & later in the hospital when the train woke up, it tells tale of a bear dusting himself off, spitting on the ground & walking away laughing & chewing on a piece of train rail like a farmer on straw..................
    Ha!

I have been wondering where you were. Welcome back.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I wouldn't call masteron useless, I wouldn't call EQ useless either. The usefulness of either just depends on what you're trying to get out of it. I do think a lot of guys are disappointed in EQ because it's one of the more commonly counterfeited steroids . Plus, if you're using it as a primary bulking agent, even if it's real you're going to be disappointed. I do think EQ, in a physique enhancing sense, can be a good steroid at the front end of a diet. As for masteron, there are steroids that will bring about the same related conditioning effects far more efficiently. However, like others have said the combined use of it with steroids like Tren seems to really enhance the overall look you might be going for when dieting. In short, one way to look at masteron is as a supplement to steroid use ...not as a foundational steroid like test, tren or nandrolone .

mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Ive never ran eq, but i few bigger guys i knew they would always run eq and deca together. Ive read on this board thats a stupid idea, but i guess for my friends it worked. havent myself so cant say if thats the ticket or not. I enjoyed my 1 deca cycle , no desire to you Eq but am curious about NPP if i ever come across it.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Same here welcome back bear!

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mockery View Post
    Ive never ran eq, but i few bigger guys i knew they would always run eq and deca together. Ive read on this board thats a stupid idea, but i guess for my friends it worked. havent myself so cant say if thats the ticket or not. I enjoyed my 1 deca cycle , no desire to you Eq but am curious about NPP if i ever come across it.
    EQ and Deca or any type of nandrolone can be used together. The idea that they can't be stems from what Duchaine said about the two years ago. He would even go as far as to say later on that he was wrong but the mere fact that he said it to begin has been enough to keep the myth going on various message boards for years.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information