Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Well, heated argument over what now?

Either way, I personally lost nothing. Not the 20+ pounds of fat or the muscle I gained. I went from 185Lbs at 15%Bf to 237Lbs @ 25%Bf. . . What the fvck, that is huge.

Yeah, I hit my #'s like I should but I eat shit, McDonald's double greaseburgers and all. It's worked, I still have my gains. . . I am looking to lose 35-40Lbs. That will still leave me enormous. But, it's not that great, I am too big. . . But, I figure fat keeps muscle and it is the first to go when you start losing weight.

Either way I don't mind too much, I lost fat before. I don't get stretch marks and if done right it will fall off fast. . . . The last few are the hardest.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyg419 View Post
    I always forget what it is like for the rest of you, I am a type 1 diabetic as a result of a surgery I had years ago, I keep my Blood Glucose just about perfect, but at the end of the day I spike my own insulin and I don't need food to do it for me. So for me personally it doesnt make all that much difference what the GI of the food is.
    its still does. I'm a type 1 for over 25 years
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wtf is up with the influx of new users preaching cake and ice cream? That is the most asinine argument I've ever heard. Insulin resistance is only part of the issue. How about nutritional content? You think ice cream is going to provide the quality nutrients required to grow at optimum levels? This practice might work for awhile for a 20 something year old for awhile, but you they age they will quickly discover this practice will leave them looking like the majority of Americans in their mid 30's. Somewhere between overweight and obese.

< <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I don't eat ice cream or sweets. But, still what I eat is equally bad. WTF is in a McD's doublegreaseburger? The meat is grey. . . . But, I am stopping this shit real soon.

cherryking is offline Junior Member
    Cake and ice cream are delicious, vitamins are over rated and bad for you
    Last edited by cherryking; 07-19-2012 at 02:17 PM.

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by swm1972 View Post
    Wtf is up with the influx of new users preaching cake and ice cream? That is the most asinine argument I've ever heard. Insulin resistance is only part of the issue. How about nutritional content? You think ice cream is going to provide the quality nutrients required to grow at optimum levels? This practice might work for awhile for a 20 something year old for awhile, but you they age they will quickly discover this practice will leave them looking like the majority of Americans in their mid 30's. Somewhere between overweight and obese.
    they come from gh15 and or bb forum

when they get called out though they shut up pretty quick, i find it amusing

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    they come from gh15 and or bb forum

when they get called out though they shut up pretty quick, i find it amusing
    I actually stated when I first said eat ice cream that its not healthy and is all just empty calories with barely any microns but if the guy went on cycle and couldn't eat, would it be better for him to not eat ice cream and protein shakes or add the ice cream and protein shakes, macros are macros if you wanted to loose weight you could eat ice cream 3 times a day and do so, so what's the real argument? No micornutrients but as long as your eating your greens and not relying on ice cream or other high concentration foods in excess I don't see a problem with it as long as its short term. But whole foods are better and while on cycle he will probaby build up a better apatite

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cherryking View Post
    I actually stated when I first said eat ice cream that its not healthy and is all just empty calories with barely any microns but if the guy went on cycle and couldn't eat, would it be better for him to not eat ice cream and protein shakes or add the ice cream and protein shakes, macros are macros if you wanted to loose weight you could eat ice cream 3 times a day and do so, so what's the real argument? No micornutrients but as long as your eating your greens and not relying on ice cream or other high concentration foods in excess I don't see a problem with it as long as its short term. But whole foods are better and while on cycle he will probaby build up a better apatite
    You drink a shake or eat a chicken breast, saying you cant do that is bullshit and trying to justify a pisspoor diet, I dont need to argue any other points, they have already beem covered which you couldnt reply to, here is an example

Quote Originally Posted by gymsoldier View Post
    Thanks guys, I never read what he said, but I'm guessing it was bad.

Wrong again. Brown rice will produce an insulin score of 62 ± 11, while ice cream has an insulin score of 89 ± 13.
    How is that your body producing the same amount of insulin?

I'm out of this conversation now in response to earlier comments made about me which were clearly extremely offensive.

adamjames is offline Member
    yes you will lose it all and go back to what you could have achieved naturally

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    You drink a shake or eat a chicken breast, saying you cant do that is bullshit and trying to justify a pisspoor diet, I dont need to argue any other points, they have already beem covered which you couldnt reply to, here is an example
    I did reply to the insulin remark but it didn't quote him so I removed it he is wrong the reading is taken over a 120 min time period the icecream spikes short and fast while the brown rice spikes long and slow either way they produce the same but the higher reading is showing the icecream is a quicker higher spike the brown rice will hold more of a steady spike and continue to spike longer then the ice cream, I didn't want to bring up another argument with this guy that thinks he knows somthing
    Last edited by cherryking; 07-19-2012 at 03:57 PM.

Carbs are carbs no matter the source but some are more dense in micro nutrients, once you surpas your needed daily requirment of micros there is no need for more so if he were to hit his daily require ment then were to add say icecream to his diet not in extream excess it could be benificial without any health risk, shakes are bad to shakes have very little micro nutrients yet everyone takes them, calories in claories out protein in protein out your body dosnt care, as long as his diet is healthy there is no problem with adding easy calories and they are no dfferent when it comes to bodycompostion but he should try to aim for whole foods and I would like to state again, from the start I have stated whole foods are better
    Last edited by cherryking; 07-19-2012 at 03:54 PM.

senzubean is offline New Member
    thanks for replying everyone, i have another question
    if i come off cycle, do pct and eat 3,000 calories to keep my gains, do i have to keep eating 3,000 calories to maintain it? if i start eating below 3000 cal, will i slowly lose all my gains?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by senzubean View Post
    thanks for replying everyone, i have another question
    if i come off cycle, do pct and eat 3,000 calories to keep my gains, do i have to keep eating 3,000 calories to maintain it? if i start eating below 3000 cal, will i slowly lose all my gains?
    depends on what your tdee is. If you need 3200 cals to maintain and eat less you will loose weight.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information