Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Test/deca

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Hate to butt in but Judah, it seems like all he did was point out a contradiction in the advice you've been giving. I don't see what was immature about that.

Judah is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death
    Hate to butt in but Judah, it seems like all he did was point out a contradiction in the advice you've been giving. I don't see what was immature about that.
    I understand that 100%. Lets be accurate here though. He is refering to 1 single post. I havent "been giving" contradicting advice as you put it. Problem is, he didn't just "point it out" his approach was much more aggressive and head on, so i met him head on. Whats wrong with that? My point is simple. Its best to always ask someone a question first, especially when you don't know their experience before assuming the worst about 1 post you read. He got cocky and excited because he thought he was calling me out, and he got shut down, plain and simple.

It's only a contradiction if someone is switching back and forth carelessly. We have to allow people to grow and evolve, as a result, personal opinions and beliefs change. If we point our finger at every person that changes their opinion and call them a hypocrite, then we would live in a world that never grows.

My old belief system was very specific and not based on thin air. MANY vets still believe stacking on a first cycle is good, within reason, receptor sites being a big reason. I still believe that too, but no longer think its the best route to take.

Bottom line, I'm an aggressive dude and he challenged me. I responded to the challenge. I make no apologies or excuses for that.

Judah is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99
    Good post Dude.
    x2

Also if your an iPhone junkie like me, Live Strong/My Plate Calorie Tracker is a must have app for diet/calorie tracking.
    Last edited by Judah; 07-19-2012 at 04:23 PM.

Sublimsublime is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    Get the diet sorted well before you start with the AAS. At 166 you can put on at least 20 lbs by eating correctly. Test alone cycle for your first time (IF your diet and training is dialled in, and that's a major IF, cause it's a mile away now) will be fvcking phenomenal dude. Leave the Deca for now. That's like having twin bi sexual gymnastics expert anally/orally fixated prostitutes for your first time having sex. Not only will you be completely unable and unequipped to seriously get the most out of it, you'll most likely fvck it up!! LOL!!! Just joking but not really if you know what I mean. Also, don't do anything until you've got your PCT (Tamox, Clomid or Torem, Vitamin C) lined up and in hand and planned out how your going to dose it. Get an AI just in case you need it and get some HCG to run while on cycle. If you have questions about any of the above it's back to the educational threads for you my friend. Don't worry, the juice is always going to be there. Take your time, get everything lined up perfect and you'll knock the thing out of the park!! Good luck.
    Thanks a lot man yes I've decided to leave the deca alone already but still pretty hard headed on test cyp will have pct before and when I have 1-2 weeks of a new diet I am going to post my diet along with my test /pct cycle dosage so I can have it criticed

Judah is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sublimsublime
    Thanks a lot man yes I've decided to leave the deca alone already but still pretty hard headed on test cyp will have pct before and when I have 1-2 weeks of a new diet I am going to post my diet along with my test /pct cycle dosage so I can have it criticed
    Make sure you have all your gear including all PCT before you start. Sounds like a no brainier but I have known countless people who get excited when they get their gear and figure they're going to just order there PCT towards the end of the cycle only to find out they're unable to get it.

Sublimsublime is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Judah View Post
    Make sure you have all your gear including all PCT before you start. Sounds like a no brainier but I have known countless people who get excited when they get their gear and figure they're going to just order there PCT towards the end of the cycle only to find out they're unable to get it.
    Ha! I honestly was going to do just that only because I already got the test bottles but I will wait like I said before don't wanna waste my money wanna get the most out of it with the least amount of sides if any.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information