nutrition7771 is offline Associate Member

600mg prop VS 600mg enanthate

next cycle either going to use prop or enanthate
    either going to go with 200mg propionate eod or 600mg enanthate a week 300mg mon/thurs
    will be using oral winny too with this, any advantage of using one or the other and will they both give the same gains yea ?

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    If you don't mind the pinning go with prop, for 8 weeks , do you have an ai or pct planed ?

deathdodger is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nutrition7771 View Post
    either going to go with 200mg propionate eod or 600mg enanthate a week 300mg mon/thurs
    will be using oral winny too with this, any advantage of using one or the other and will they both give the same gains yea ?
    Why not go with 600mg of either compound? If you don't like frequent pinning go with enanthate. Only 200mg's is a TRT dose. If you want strong gains use 600mg of either. The only difference is the ester.

Judah is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nutrition7771
    Results will be the same.

The prop will leave your system faster so you will have to start pct right away when you come off.

One advantage is if you have any sides from the prop you don't have to wait 14 days for it to leave your system like test-e.

Disadvantage...more pining and injection can sometimes be more painful then test-e.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Another advantage not mentioned yet is the fact that on a mg for mg basis, you are getting far more mg of testosterone in 600 test prop than 600mg of test enanthate . This is because of the shorter lighter weight to the propionate ester compared to the large heavy enanthate ester. You actually are getting MORE steroid in any given concentration of propionate than enanthate.

grilla is offline Junior Member
    Atomini-

Are you certain? If each bottle is 10ml dosed at 200mg/ml, then each bottle contains 2000mg of total test, right?

grilla

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by grilla;60***15
    Atomini-

Are you certain? If each bottle is 10ml dosed at 200mg/ml, then each bottle contains 2000mg of total test, right?

grilla
    Yes he's correct. That's total testoterone weight..Shorter ester less weight more test..Suspension has no ester 100% test Ethenate is like low 80's % test

Quote Originally Posted by grilla;60***15
    Atomini-

grilla
    Wrong.

Remember that the measurement of mg (miligram) is the weight of a particular substance. Mg/ml (miligram per mililiter) is the concentration. Of course, this is common knowledge, you should know this. When a vial says "contents: Testosterone Enanthate 250mg/ml", you must realize that measurement is 250mg per mililiter of Testosterone Enanthate, not a weight measurement of testosterone itself.

An analogy I could use for ease of understanding would be this: You are looking for only the tractor part of a tractor trailer. I have 100 tonnes worth of tractor trailers I am going to give you. That is not 100 tonnes worth of the tractors alone. That's 100 tonnes of the tractor with the trailer attached. If all you are looking for is the tractor part of the trailer, then you must account for the weight of the stuff you don't need (the trailers) in order to account for how much of the part which you need (tractor).

Once the enzymes in your body cleave off the enanthate ester from testosterone enanthate, you are left with pure testosterone. The weight of the molecule now weighs less as pure testosterone vs testosterone enanthate.
    Last edited by Atomini; 07-27-2012 at 01:45 PM.

grilla is offline Junior Member
    Atomini-

This is very interesting to me; thank you (I hope not so elementary or off-topic as to offend).

To see If I understand your analogy, let's suppose you and I intend to homebrew test enanthate and test propionate .

We intend to make 100ml (ten 10ml vials) at 250mg/ml each of test p and test e.

We order 25grams of test e powder and 25grams of test p powder.

Before we cook it, there is more pure test in the 25gms of test p powder than there is in the 25gms of test e powder. Is that correct?

Thanks again.

grilla

Papa-pwn is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deathdodger View Post
    Why not go with 600mg of either compound? If you don't like frequent pinning go with enanthate. Only 200mg's is a TRT dose. If you want strong gains use 600mg of either. The only difference is the ester.
    He said 200mg EOD of propionate . So 200 Monday, 200 Wednesday, 200 Friday, 200 sunday, and so on and so forth. You get it.

Quote Originally Posted by grilla;60***75
    Atomini-

This is very interesting to me; thank you (I hope not so elementary or off-topic as to offend).

To see If I understand your analogy, let's suppose you and I intend to homebrew test enanthate and test propionate .

We intend to make 100ml (ten 10ml vials) at 250mg/ml each of test p and test e.

We order 25grams of test e powder and 25grams of test p powder.

Before we cook it, there is more pure test in the 25gms of test p powder than there is in the 25gms of test e powder. Is that correct?

Thanks again.

grilla
    Yes, that is correct. The weight of the molecule, as I mentioned is the weight of Testosterone Propionate and Testosterone Enanthate as a whole, not of pure testosterone with no esters attached. The propionate ester is a much, much smaller ester (and therefore weighs much less) than the enanthate ester. So yes, in 25g of test prop vs 25g of test e, you will yield more pure testosterone in the 25g of prop than enanthate.

I'm just making up these numbers right now, but lets say that because enanthate is a heavier ester, you will only yield 80% testosterone from any given amount of test enanthate. For propionate, you may yield 95% of pure testosterone from any given amount of test prop. I just made those % numbers up off the top of my head, but if you do some searching you may be able to find the real numbers out there. In fact, screw the searching... you can do it yourself. Just find out the molecular weight of testosterone, and find the molecular weight of the two esters enanthate and propionate, and do the math yourself!

Atomini correct if wrong please:

Testosterone Base: 100mg
    Testosterone Acetate: 83mg
    Testosterone Propionate : 80mg
    Testosterone Isocaproate: 72mg
    Testosterone Enanthate : 70mg
    Testosterone Cypionate : 69mg
    Testosterone Phenylpropionate: 66mg
    Testosterone Decanoate: 62mg
    Testosterone Undecanoate: 61mg

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Personally I like pinning and would perfer the prop

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    Personally I like pinning and would perfer the prop
    If you like pinning go with TNE.

Judah is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini
    Another advantage not mentioned yet is the fact that on a mg for mg basis, you are getting far more mg of testosterone in 600 test prop than 600mg of test enanthate. This is because of the shorter lighter weight to the propionate ester compared to the large heavy enanthate ester. You actually are getting MORE steroid in any given concentration of propionate than enanthate.
    Good add.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo;60***96
    Atomini correct if wrong please:

Testosterone Base: 100mg
    Testosterone Acetate: 83mg
    Testosterone Propionate : 80mg
    Testosterone Isocaproate: 72mg
    Testosterone Enanthate : 70mg
    Testosterone Cypionate : 69mg
    Testosterone Phenylpropionate: 66mg
    Testosterone Decanoate: 62mg
    Testosterone Undecanoate: 61mg
    Yup that looks about right, if these are the weights of pure testosterone, and discounting the weight of the esters. I would look up all of the molecular weights and calculate everything myself but I don't have the time right now.

Don't you just love how as you approach the really massive esters, like Undecanoate, the amount of pure testosterone just plummets? Test Undecanoate reduces the amount of testosterone down to almost half of unestered test. That Undecanoate ester is the longest freaking ester in the world, making it beastly and extremely heavy. This is why i'd never touch deca or any test blend that includes undecanoate. For those wanting 100% mg for mg EXACT testosterone amounts, test suspension is your best friend.

Thread Information