CementPizza is offline New Member

So how does this look before i start gathering items..

so trying to finalize what i need and my schedule before i get started.

weeks 1-12: test e 500mg on mondays

then novla 100/50/50/50
    then clomid 40/20/20/20

not for PCT do i do both novla and clomid same time? or do those fist 4 weeks then following week start clomid?

and these are both liquids right? so i would do diff pins?

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    1) you need a ai
    2) @500mgs might be better to pin twice a week
    3) pct should be skipped two weeks then start because of the ester
    4) you should use hcg 250*2 a week

so is this like $1000 process? it seems things just keep adding on to the list of items needed.

Quote Originally Posted by CementPizza View Post
    so is this like $1000 process? it seems things just keep adding on to the list of items needed.

LOL, it should be nowhere near 1grand.

gunnery is offline Junior Member
    the gear is nothing bro ,wait till you start buying all the food necessary to gain and of course maintain your gains...

snowman is offline Senior Member
    so trying to finalize what i need and my schedule before i get started.

weeks 1-12: test e 500mg on mondays

then novla 100/50/50/50 this should be clomid not nolva
    then clomid 40/20/20/20 this should be nolva not clomid

not for PCT do i do both novla and clomid same time? same time....2 weeks after last shut if test e or do those fist 4 weeks then following week start clomid?

and these are both liquids right? so i would do diff pins?
    your not sure what you have???? clomid and nolva are normally pills....Oh boy , i think you need a little more knowledge before you jump into the cycle

See below in bold

i dont think you can discuss prices bro, so delete your message......

Quote Originally Posted by gunnery View Post
    the gear is nothing bro ,wait till you start buying all the food necessary to gain and of course maintain your gains...

+1 lol. and Im not even into body building.

Quote Originally Posted by snowman View Post
    your not sure what you have???? clomid and nolva are normally pills....Oh boy , i think you need a little more knowledge before you jump into the cycle

See below in bold

They have liquid as well.

Ya i have come across liquid. Im not talking about pricing kind of making a joke..cause seems like keeps adding up.... But ok t-dogg just checking so is the HCG an AI? Also when doing pct do i take novla and clomid concurrently like one pill then two pill (making simple) or is it one for 4 weeks then the other....I eat 4200 calories now but yeah gonna bump i up if i can get this figured out.

Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg View Post
    They have liquid as well.
    I know there is liquid as well, but he put that as a question, as IF he was not sure what he had....

o no i havent got anything yet..just trying to get in check what i need first and get it all planned out. just getting confused i want to keep it safe but as simple as possible.

Ya i have come across liquid. Im not talking about pricing kind of making a joke..cause seems like keeps adding up.... But ok t-dogg just checking so is the HCG an AI? Also when doing pct do i take novla and clomid concurrently like one pill then two pill (making simple) or is it one for 4 weeks then the other....I eat 4200 calories now but yeah gonna bump i up if i can get this figured out.
    Nolva and clomid same time... not 4 weeks one then the other...

alright awesome....and for an AI hCG ? someone suggest something else to me once but i forget what it was. and if its an oral just take it after i pin.

Before you buy anything at this point, RESEARCH. Read all stickies, threads and such. Im saying this to help you not to be a smart ass. Knowing what and when you are putting things in your body is key.

Read up on first cycles, types of AAS, Diet, PCT, Hcg , AI's.

lestat85 is offline Associate Member
    HCG is not an AI. You should be running HCG as well as an AI. Arimidex , Aromasin and Liquidex are what I see most commonly suggested.

alright thanks guys....maybe im missing it but howcome there are no like beginner cycles that list everything you need and such? or is that not allowed?

There is, not is why I said RESEARCH.

honestly c.p. the vets and such will probably suggest more research and alot of "nutrition resource forum"...ive done some cycles some good and some bad but the best thing i ever learned here was how to eat right!!! these guys know their shet and learning proper diet has been key to more than fitness in my life!!! go check it out , alot to learn...gaining or leaning out! just my 2 cents

yeah my training and diet are in check i eat now 4500 i tract and have a bodybugg (calorie monitor). But i am researhing now just what i mentioned i was gonna do i got from a sticky thread here....and every time i ask about something someone adds something to it. I dont see how ppl even do this having to take 8 different things....

Test E
    an AI
    then like 3 pct items? seems like so much

lestat85 is offline Associate Member
    I can relate, it's a lot more involved than I thought when I decided to start. The AI, HCG and PCT are all to prevent as many bad sides as possible and recover as well as you can. I'd rather take a few extra things and recover well, than roll the dice and hope for the best. If this is what you want, take the time to research and do it right.

yeah i know everyone says its doesnt happen i would just really like to try it once.. and be a solid weight. IM fairly happy with my body now get compliments a lot then the all my life being made fun of for being skinny. i still get some here and there but i think its just from insecure people since im really not that small anymore.

of course i feel like with any person trying it for first time there is some worry. Im not scared of pinin or anything just feel like taking more things is bad just a mind game

you,ll be g2g once you learn more and kinda know what to expect and how to deal with problems . just do yourself a favor and learn before you start instead of trial and error like...umm some of us may have done.....;-).. good luck man g.

Thread Information