xlaw357 is offline New Member

Unhappy Looking for advise on gaining muscle instead of fat! please help

I've been working out on and off for about 4 years now and i haven't made any significant gains. I started tuning up my diet and try to get at least 7 hours of sleep a day. Im a pretty serious student during the rest of the year so i really don't have the kind of time to invest on preparing healthy meals getting adequate sleep so i really want to optimize my gains over the next couple of months. I recently purchased some materials and would really appreciate some input, i realize that im too young but i am rather desperate....

Height: 5' 8"
    weight: 156lbs
    BF: ~17%

cycle: sus250 pinning 2 times a week (monday and thursday) with AI (liquidex) EOD
    PCT: 3 weeks after last injection liquid tamoxifen for a month (40/40/20/20)

If you dont agree with my decision to use sus i would really appreciate if you could recommend a good diet plan/workout regimen...

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Steroids are bad at your age. Look at our diet section and get help. You need to invest in food and training more seriously first.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    its a waste if your not going to eat correct after. You will put your body at risk just to loose everything
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Unless you work on a proper nutrition plan to support gains now and post cycle, it's a waste of time and money cycling anything. Successful athletes in the "iron arena" achiev their goals because nutrition builds a foundation and supports the gains now and going forward. Steroids aren't the magic bullet people think they are. Diet is first and foremost the key to success. Anyone telling you otherwise is being dishonest about it.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    You said you've been working out on and off for 4 years and started to tune up your diet. That's the problem. Work out hard four years straight and have great diet and you will see results. At 20 and and uncommitted you have no business playing with gear.

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld
    You said you've been working out on and off for 4 years and started to tune up your diet. That's the problem. Work out hard four years straight and have great diet and you will see results. At 20 and and uncommitted you have no business playing with gear.
    ^^^^ dead on!!!

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    yea i talked some guy at the gym hes like....i can't get big, i want to get big quick...he just ran two cycles back to back...all kinds of gear. I told him(i have work with this guy before)...you eat like shit(fast food) sleep like shit(party every other night and train like shit( 2-3 days ew 1hr). I told him listen dude you can shove a ton of gear in your ass and get no results you have to adjust your diet and life style a little...........common what do theses ppl think??? Hard work and dedication, you have to put the work in, you get what you put into it....geez if it where as simple as pinning every one would be jacked....haha

Jonnyg419 is offline Member
    You don't need us to tell you that you should be eating a ton of chicken, lean steak, tuna, brown rice, ect.......if you know your diet isn't proper, make it better. Make all your meals before you go to bed, you need to make a bunch of changes first, but it has already been said.

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck
    yea i talked some guy at the gym hes like....i can't get big, i want to get big quick...he just ran two cycles back to back...all kinds of gear. I told him(i have work with this guy before)...you eat like shit(fast food) sleep like shit(party every other night and train like shit( 2-3 days ew 1hr). I told him listen dude you can shove a ton of gear in your ass and get no results you have to adjust your diet and life style a little...........common what do theses ppl think??? Hard work and dedication, you have to put the work in, you get what you put into it....geez if it where as simple as pinning every one would be jacked....haha
    Right!?! It constantly irks me that they think the best and fittest got that way juicing their way to success. Dead wrong. Steroids help when and only when all the pieces are in place correctly, i.e. diet and training!!!!!!!

xlaw357 is offline New Member
    THanks guys, really appreciate the input. definitely gonna get rid of the gear even though its a bit of a waste of money but ill take your advise and try to tweek my diet and lifting regimen. any suggestions?

Papa-pwn is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xlaw357 View Post
    THanks guys, really appreciate the input. definitely gonna get rid of the gear even though its a bit of a waste of money but ill take your advise and try to tweek my diet and lifting regimen. any suggestions?
    Well I wouldn't just toss it.. Save it for when you are ready.

Check the nutrition and training sections of this forums, lots of good reading material there.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No by all means toss it. You don't want the shit sitting there tempting you.

As said go to the diet forum and post up you diet and a link to this thread and call the thread something like OK too young tossed my gear, how do I eat.

If the motherfckrs LOL who know diet well ( GB and crew) do not give you detailed help after seeing that you actually had the maturity to listen toss paid for gear and ask for diet help I am gonna be very dissapointed.

Thread Information