Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Razor is offline Banned
    My issue with gyno and this conversation have no bearing on each other. Did he post a thread saying "help getting rid of gyno" no he didn't. He posted a thread about running a second cycle.

If he did I would have let someone else like atomi or gixx handle it. Cause obviously gyno revesal and this issue I am having needs better experience than what I have. And its difficult for me to address because its not steroid related. I would have never gotten it knowing what I know now and needing to run an AI with anything I am going to run from now on.

But thanks man.

After everyones suggestions OP, just go with your heart, if you think you should wait and eat more and get a better base, then do that. Which I think you should do. You seem like you have your mind made up. I gave you info on the best cycle I would run in your case since your first one was not that great, I didnt want to see you run decanate again or get gyno from it since you already been dealing with that.

I dont know what else to tell you, go with what the vets say, eat more and train more get a better base. In the end its up to you.
    Last edited by Razor; 08-01-2012 at 05:30 PM.

Thread Information