Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Razor is offline Banned
    Sorry I missed the corrections he made from 10 weeks to 8 weeks. The thread said 10 week cycle, I thought thats what he was planning on running, ask him not me what hes planning on doing. I didnt make the thread.

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    whats wrong with the pct

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    Sorry I missed the corrections he made from 10 weeks to 8 weeks. The thread said 10 week cycle, I thought thats what he was planning on running, ask him not me what hes planning on doing. I didnt make the thread.
    he did not change that to 10 weeks until today at 4:30. All that ever was posted was 8 weeks. The tread says 10 weeks now. He edited it at 4:30 today. Again your just wrong
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

UlyssesBM is offline New Member
    I appreciate everyone's input and please there is no need for arguments or who has better judgement..Razor is right. I have made my mind up, way before i ever posted on here. This isn't my first cycle, and my discipline and eating is not and issue. I am super athletic, im in the gym every other day. Sometimes everyday!. I eat like there is no tomorrow(and no not junk foods) nice homemade meals, Chicken, steaks, seafood.(culinary arts is a hobby of mine). I eat full meals 3 or 4 day and sometimes in 2 to 3 hrs im at it again!. I eat when i go to bed, Sometimes i wake up in the middle of the night and have myself some leftovers. So my nutrition is fine!.

If you guys see my new Cycle i updated Im pushing the 10wk cycle. I might not be 170lbs or 210lbs all muscle.

Im not asking on how to work out. i am a fitness guru, i trained Mixed martial arts since i joined the service, boxing since a kid. I been on plenty deployments where that's all we ever did on our spare time was work out. Sometimes all we had were to just lift sandbags. For the Record here is a little something personal, some of you here might believe me because you have seen it or were in it and some wont. I was U.S. Army, 7th Special Forces Group, got out right before the Relocated the unit. Now when your in the service being part of an elite force isn't dependent on your size. Its the heart you have and will to never give up, you pass selection and Q course, your in!. I was and have always been the Small Fry in every mission, team and platoon but it never mattered because i got the job done. But now im back in the Real world and every job i apply i got all necessary skills, requirements and sometimes im over qualified. But then they look at me and say "sorry but we are afraid you might get hurt due to the nature of your size". So there you have it. im not desperate. but i sure as hell wanna make sure i do this right second time around.

i understand what you are saying. But there is eating good and eating to grow. They are 2 different things.
    What are your macros for the day.
    If you dont have that down, and im sure you dont for growing purposes. you will gain less on cycle then you could and loose it after.

thex95 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UlyssesBM View Post
    I appreciate everyone's input and please there is no need for arguments or who has better judgement..Razor is right. I have made my mind up, way before i ever posted on here. This isn't my first cycle, and my discipline and eating is not and issue. I am super athletic, im in the gym every other day. Sometimes everyday!. I eat like there is no tomorrow(and no not junk foods) nice homemade meals, Chicken, steaks, seafood.(culinary arts is a hobby of mine). I eat full meals 3 or 4 day and sometimes in 2 to 3 hrs im at it again!. I eat when i go to bed, Sometimes i wake up in the middle of the night and have myself some leftovers. So my nutrition is fine!.

If you guys see my new Cycle i updated Im pushing the 10wk cycle. I might not be 170lbs or 210lbs all muscle.

Im not asking on how to work out. i am a fitness guru, i trained Mixed martial arts since i joined the service, boxing since a kid. I been on plenty deployments where that's all we ever did on our spare time was work out. Sometimes all we had were to just lift sandbags. For the Record here is a little something personal, some of you here might believe me because you have seen it or were in it and some wont. I was U.S. Army, 7th Special Forces Group, got out right before the Relocated the unit. Now when your in the service being part of an elite force isn't dependent on your size. Its the heart you have and will to never give up, you pass selection and Q course, your in!. I was and have always been the Small Fry in every mission, team and platoon but it never mattered because i got the job done. But now im back in the Real world and every job i apply i got all necessary skills, requirements and sometimes im over qualified. But then they look at me and say "sorry but we are afraid you might get hurt due to the nature of your size". So there you have it. im not desperate. but i sure as hell wanna make sure i do this right second time around.
    their is a massive difference between being knowledgable on fitness and knowing how to eat and train to grow. The most advanced MMA, mua thai, crossfit, boxer, ect may know a TON about their specified field but that doesnt mean they know how to train and eat to grow.

I dont see why you dont just throw up a simple daily meal plan and workout schedule. If nothing else why dont you tell us your dailly TDEE, calorie intake and daily macros?

Razor is offline Banned

Hey bro, what was your original plan to run 8, 10 or 12 week cycle for your second one? And did I ever tell you to run an eight week cycle?

Here is my thread on my gains before and after, you can decide if I know what Im talking about vs heresay. And Im only halfway done, still going to add 35lbs and then actually be a competitor in bb
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...5#.UBnieTGe6WU

Btw good shit on being a soldier. Semper Fi
    Last edited by Razor; 08-01-2012 at 08:45 PM.

Judah is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I'd establish a solid base from a bulking diet if I was you, you could put more natural weight on which would be a far better starting point for cycling.
    Agreed x 2. at your weight and body type, learning to put quality weight on naturally will be you best friend when you do cycle and after your cycle.

Judah is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thex95 View Post
    their is a massive difference between being knowledgable on fitness and knowing how to eat and train to grow. The most advanced MMA, mua thai, crossfit, boxer, ect may know a TON about their specified field but that doesnt mean they know how to train and eat to grow.

I dont see why you dont just throw up a simple daily meal plan and workout schedule. If nothing else why dont you tell us your dailly TDEE, calorie intake and daily macros?
    Agreed, many know about "fitness" and "good nutrition" but that doesn't mean they know how to make a stubborn body part grow. Excellent point.

Judah is offline Member
    Hey Guys and Gals.
    Quick Stats
    Im 25, 5-6", 120Lbs. Athletic build, metabolism is fast. This is Surprisingly to you all my Second Cycle since 2008 Afghaniland. Prior Military. My First cycle went like this. My weight a whooping 105lbs back then in 2008 in a 140 degree weather. Ended at 136lbs.
    1wk 200mg Deca
    2wk 200mg Deca
    3wk 300mg Deca + 200mg/ml Testavirion Enathate
    4wk 400mg Deca
    5wk 300mg Deca
    6wk 200mg Deca + 200mg/ml Testavirion Enathate
    7wk 200mg Deca
    8wk 200mg Deca + 100mg/ml Testavirion Enathate

9wk-12wk PCT Novadex XT from Max Muscle.

End Result: 105lbs to 136lbs
    Side effects. Acne in the Arms, No-loss in Libido or sexdrive and a tiny-bit Gyno on the Nipples. My Avatar is My end Result Pic from then.

Now im getting ready for a new Cycle to try out again and this is what i got planned and reason why. I know i am ridiculously smaller than 99 percent of the people in here and hence my Smaller Dose. but i just wanna make sure that i am doing it right and using the right gear.

Now i have been Told and hence why i am including it in an everyday 3rd day take is an A.I. (Aromasin ) to help prevent Gyno from starting since i see i am highly practical in getting it more.

I am not a body builder and not doing this for sports. This is highly a more self satisfying need and positive self image. I felt great the first time around. I loved the look and self accomplishment and rewards.

NEW CYCLE (Updated-Changes with Recommendations from Members Razor and Schwarzenegger)

1wk 500mg Test E + 12.5mg/E3D of A.I.(Aromasin)
    2wk 500mg Test E + 12.5mg/E3D of A.I.(Aromasin)
    3wk 500mgl Test E + 12.5mg/E3D of A.I.(Aromasin)
    4wk 500mg Test E + 12.5mg/E3D of A.I.(Aromasin)
    5wk 500mg Test E + 12.5mg/E3D of A.I.(Aromasin)
    5wk 500mg Test E + 12.5mg/E3D of A.I.(Aromasin)
    7wk 500mg Test E + 12.5mg/E3D of A.I.(Aromasin)
    8wk 500mg Test E + 12.5mg/E3D of A.I.(Aromasin)
    9wk 500mgl Test E + 12.5mg/E3D of A.I.(Aromasin)
    10wk 500mg Test E + 12.5mg/E3D of A.I.(Aromasin)
    12wk 40mg Tamox (Nolvadex ) + Maybe 100mg Clomid
    13wk 40mg Tamox (Nolvadex) + Maybe 100mg Clomid
    14wk 20mg Tamox (Nolvadex) + Maybe 50mg Clomid
    15wk 20mg Tamox (Nolvadex) + Maybe 50mg Clomid

Pre-workout-SuperPump250
    Post- Max Muscle ARM
    Protein- Max Muscle ISO-Extreme.
    Vitamins-Over the counter Vitamins.

Its a simple cycle i have been recommended and based on my size, the amounts to be proper. But like every other person in here we would like to get some feed backs. Maybe someone out there has done something similar or recommends higher doses.

Please let me know what you think. No need to be rude. Just professional Opinions. Adult to Adult. Thanks
    Thank for serving, and glad you made it back to the states healthy. I spent part of my time in as recon/sniper, It's a fu-cken jungle out there.

Your getting amazing advise, I can't really add anything just further suggest you learn how to grow with food and training so your get the most out of your cycles next time.

Razor, My original Plan was 10 weeks span, but it had a Early 2wk start for Test-E and 2wk end for Deca . Making 8wks per Supplement. But overall its was 10wks with the overlap. and Negative Sir, you never said 8wks, i recapped what the recommend dose and gear you recommended. I threw in the 8wks. I can see where it was that made it seem like you agreed to 8wks during my recap but you never actually advised it.

Thank you RAZOR and JUDAH....yeah it was a jungle my AO was South America...specialized in covert. Good times.

Yes i will and have taken and continue to do a stubborn concentrated diet to help grow. not to mention these nice gear creates one hell of an appetite as well, at least thats what i experienced first time cycle, felt like i had a bottomless stomach..lol.

and once again on the Liquid Orals. as i have never used or paid attention to those who have, i know its probably common sense but What is the best way of taking them? any suggestions from experienced researchers? looking at Liquid STANE, TOMAX and maybe CLOMID.

Razor is offline Banned
    Razor, My original Plan was 10 weeks span, but it had a Early 2wk start for Test-E and 2wk end for Deca . Making 8wks per Supplement. But overall its was 10wks with the overlap. and Negative Sir, you never said 8wks, i recapped what the recommend dose and gear you recommended. I threw in the 8wks. I can see where it was that made it seem like you agreed to 8wks during my recap but you never actually advised it.

Thank you RAZOR and JUDAH....yeah it was a jungle my AO was South America...specialized in covert. Good times.
    Thank you! Im getting flamed and blamed around here for something I didn't even say. Thank you re re affirming that.

Thank you! Im getting flamed and blamed around here for something I didn't even say. Thank you re re affirming that.
    Razor why are you being so sensitive man, no one is flaming you chill. Just because people disagree with your opinion and point out what they believe to be flaws with what you say does not mean their flaming you.

Question what you think of this gear by GP (Geneza Pharmaceuticals) looking at the Aromasin or Arimidex over at - PM me - i got a few boys that have bought from there for years. or should i stick with AR-R ? and dont mean to bug again bout this but haven't really gotten an answer. Liquid Orals. as i have never used or paid attention to those who have, i know its probably common sense but What is the best way of taking them? any suggestions from experienced researchers? looking at Liquid STANE, TOMAX and maybe CLOMID .
    Last edited by UlyssesBM; 08-02-2012 at 10:24 AM.

please edit out the website name. We do not discuss sources.
    i like the liquids better. You can adjust the dose to what ever you want.
    They are legal to purchase. There is no down side

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thex95

Razor why are you being so sensitive man, no one is flaming you chill. Just because people disagree with your opinion and point out what they believe to be flaws with what you say does not mean their flaming you.
    Aight so your cool with people saying you did something that you never did and then saying oh he doea not know what he's talking about. I never told the kid to run a 8 week cycle yet you guys thinks I did and I'm stupid, and the op is even clarified it that I never told him to run any such thing. That's the problem I have.

Aight so your cool with people saying you did something that you never did and then saying oh he doea not know what he's talking about. I never told the kid to run a 8 week cycle yet you guys thinks I did and I'm stupid, and the op is even clarified it that I never told him to run any such thing. That's the problem I have.
    dude no one says your stupid and while I cant speak for others I respect the knowledge you have of aas. The issue is clarified so its all good. However at no point did anyone flame you so lets all chill

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thex95

dude no one says your stupid and while I cant speak for others I respect the knowledge you have of aas. The issue is clarified so its all good. However at no point did anyone flame you so lets all chill
    thanks man its all good then

seriously do you want to turn this into another one of your fits.
    The op had a cycle that was a total of 10 weeks. only 8 weeks of test. He was told not to use the deca . So that left 8 weeks of test.

He said "to recap 8 weeks of test Razor?"
    You said "yup"

Not to hard to follow.

Judah is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Bro Razor opinion was just different than mine.He is a respected member here.So you should show a lil respect bro.He had his point and I have mine.
    Agreed x2

Quote Originally Posted by Judah View Post
    Agreed x2
    whos that a reference to?

Judah is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thex95 View Post
    I don't think he is being sensitive from what I can tell, he is just simply clearing some things up. I'm not a fan of sensitive people but everyone deserves the opportunity to defend what someone says without being called sensitive.

- signed crybaby (haha)

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1

seriously do you want to turn this into another one of your fits.
    The op had a cycle that was a total of 10 weeks. only 8 weeks of test. He was told not to use the deca . So that left 8 weeks of test.

He said "to recap 8 weeks of test Razor?"
    You said "yup"

Not to hard to follow.
    I thought I said "thanks its all good then."

Imperious is offline Banned
    The pettyness here is amazing. Grow up, its not the end of the world.

I thought I said "thanks its all good then."
    i dont know what your taking about or complaining about anymore.
    I'm done

Imperious is offline Banned
    Razor ive seen your posts and they always give me new insight. Always enjoyed reading them and I've seen your detailed progress and gains, I would take your advice over most other people even if they had 30,000 posts. Pictures say 1000 words your before and afters are really good, so congratulations is in order. Don't let one or two people get you down who obviously just want to piss you off. Stay true to yourself and you will always be ontop.

Truth
    Last edited by Imperious; 08-02-2012 at 12:29 PM.

Razor, just keep your head bro..no big deal, no drama. Sorry if my simple thread caused this dilemma.

But i will follow the Cycle accordingly. I will make sure i get my A.I. but last and final question is how do you administer the Liquid Orals. Under tongue, cheek? I have asked several times, but everyone just say "i like the liquids better. You can adjust the dose to what ever you want."

Im gonna stick to the 12.5gm every 3rd say. of Liquid Stane (Aromasin ) during cycle. but how do you take it? Beside the fact that it goes somewhere in your mouth.

and the Nolvadex . its 40/40/20/20 after 2wks of the last shot. Now using liquid Tomax is this 40mg everyday in the mouth for 2 wks and then drop it to 20mg everyday for last 2wks?

Making a digital calender and syncing it to my smartphone and programming reminders. Thanks in Advance.

Razor is offline Banned
    Razor, just keep your head bro..no big deal, no drama. Sorry if my simple thread caused this dilemma.

But i will follow the Cycle accordingly. I will make sure i get my A.I. but last and final question is how do you administer the Liquid Orals. Under tongue, cheek? I have asked several times, but everyone just say "i like the liquids better. You can adjust the dose to what ever you want."

Im gonna stick to the 12.5gm every 3rd say. of Liquid Stane (Aromasin ) during cycle. but how do you take it? Beside the fact that it goes somewhere in your mouth.
    Liquid stane is not hard on the throat so you can drink it without mixing it, also lightly turn it upside down and over a few times because the stuff settles on the bottom

and the Nolvadex . its 40/40/20/20 after 2wks of the last shot. Now using liquid Tomax is this 40mg everyday in the mouth for 2 wks and then drop it to 20mg everyday for last 2wks?

Liquid Tamox is really hard on the throat so I mix it with orange juice or 7UP. I put it in a shot glass add the chem and throw it back. Dont do this without a mixer , makes your throat swell up and feels like shit. And yes to you questions drop down to 20mg ed last two weeks.

Making a digital calender and syncing it to my smartphone and programming reminders. Thanks in Advance.
    See above in bold.
    Last edited by Razor; 08-02-2012 at 03:13 PM.

Thanks RAZOR that answered all my questions. I just ordered the Research gear (1)Exemestane 25gm/ml x 30ml and (2)Tamoxifen Citrate 20mg/ml x 30ml from a good reputable source. -pm me if you would like to know- didn't touch over 60 bills for it all. I got my (2)Test-E 250mg/ml x 12ml already.

Any other insight anyone?

Razor is offline Banned
    Your in Sacramento? Im down in San Diego, must be hot as hell up there right now.
    Last edited by Razor; 08-02-2012 at 04:33 PM.

slatts77 is offline Junior Member
    See above in bold.
    is the 12.5 mg of stane e3d good or would you want to run it eod?

Razor is offline Banned
    E3D should be sufficient

I did not get the gear from AR-R . But the one i got is the same specs, just different Manufacture. 25mg/ml x 30ml. so i continue to use it as planned right? 12.5mg E3D. same goes for the Nolvadex . I just wanna make sure there is nothing special about AR-R products and its all treated the same.

Razor is offline Banned
    Nolva dex is for pct two weeks after you last pinning of test.
    40/40/20/20

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    Why wont you listen to the people that know what they are talking about? YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO EAT, thats why your cycle is pointless until you are able to develop and maintain a solid base naturally gear will only do more damage than good. Anyway goodluck clearly youll need it

Judah is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor
    Your in Sacramento? Im down in San Diego, must be hot as hell up there right now.
    What's up brother, I live in downtown San Diego lol =)

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Judah View Post
    What's up brother, I live in downtown San Diego lol =)
    Damn really?! I used to live in Little Italy in the Treo High Rise, now im in PB.

Judah is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor

Damn really?! I used to live in Little Italy in the Treo High Rise, now im in PB.
    Treo is badass bro, I use to to live at City Front Terrace, then moved to a small place on 7th and Ash. That apt burned down on January 19 and I lost everything lol. I live up on Cortez Hill in the Aloft condos now.

PB has mad young college poon running around lol!!!

Figured id give an update.

So im doing the cycle exactly as posted. i am on my completed second week of Test E at 250mg/ml Mon and Thurs. with Exemestane 12.5mg/half a ML every 3rd Day.
    Noticed. 5lbs increase, lots of chest and triceps definition. and from week 1/day one injection to exactly one week later/week 2/injection number three. There was a 30lbs bench lift increase. So strenght increase is most defently noticible in week two.

Side effects. Attitude and anger. I escalate in arguments a lot faster than before. Acne: using Neutrogena Acne Body Wash and no break outs, just small stuff from sweat in random spots.

Will keep updated.

Razor is offline Banned
    Edit

Hope it goes well for you...thought you were someone else lol everything sounds like its going well
    Last edited by Razor; 08-24-2012 at 09:02 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information