ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member

? About clen at 120

I have research clen and seen all the info here, my ? Is how unsafe is it to go above 120 mcg a day. Reason being is I have a very high threshold for this type of supplement, actually have high threshold for just about anything. I started stane at 20 and worked my way up to 120 in a 2 week period. Then took 2 week off and started back at 120, I have some heavy sweating in the gym but no other sides. I didn't even really feel it till 120, so is it very bad to go above 120. I don't want to be unsafe, so any help will be appr.

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    I ran 160 ED for a 2 week on 2 week off cycle. My workouts were shit. My upcoming cycle I'll stick to 120. I've been told even if you don't feel side effect clen can still be working. For me I'd like to find the smallest dose that's still effective. I don't think "more is better" As for advice I'd say listen to your body and go slow.

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't see any reason to go above 120mcg. The most important factor is going to be your diet and regime, clen is not a magic pill and wont deliver any miracles. Going above 120mcg can put a lot of stress on your heart and just because you don't feel any sides doesn't meen that you need to up the dose.

If you're not getting the results you hoped for I would first look into your diet and adjust your cardio routine, don't abuse the clen thinking you need to up the dose.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    dont go by side effects. Thats not a good gauge to dose by. Go by your temperature. Thats the correct way to dose
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

GorillaNuts is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Clen is great, but gave me heart palps

Ok, got it stay at 120, it's working just kinda slow and I wasn't really feeling it but I will def keep check on my temp. Thks

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    dont go by side effects. Thats not a good gauge to dose by. Go by your temperature. Thats the correct way to dose
    Yes sir. I believe your body temperature should increase by. 5 degrees while on it.

The other way to gauge is seeing if your resting heart rate has increased.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    Agreed. I take 120mcg from day one and only have minor sides for a day or two and then don't feel much of anything. I get lucky on the sides, but still don't go over 120mcg.

denverpride is offline Associate Member
    Wow you guys are immune to clen . I hit 80 and the shakes are crazy and I feel so weird. I love clen but can only go to 80 otherwise no sleep at night.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Speaking both experientially and research-based, the safe plateau for the general bb'er population is 120-160 mcg. Of course there are always exceptions, as some tolerate it better and others worse, but prolonged used at 180 mcg is pushing it, and 200+ mcg causes more serious side effects w/o commensurate benefits.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Denverpride try to take Benadryl, not sure of the exact reason but there is a sticky here saying while on clen you should take that every night. That will help, I already take liquid gels to sleep and it is same active ingredient as Benadryl. I sleep fine.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Benadryl is old bro science. If you need to run something with clen , use ketoflen.

As long as your body temp is up half a degree and resting heart rate is up, there is no reason to increase the dose imo. I heard of guys using clen well into the over 200mcg zone, BUT they have used clen all there life.

Thread Information