I am fully in agreement here. What I was saying was that there are many different factors in the overall complex mechanism that produces gyno. Therefore, if you can eliminate one or more of the gears in the machine that is responsible for the formation of gyno, you can effectively have a high chance of stopping, blocking, and preventing it. Yes, keeping estrogen in check prevents prolactin and progesterone induced gyno no problem.

However, keeping estrogen levels low solves the issue of gyno in relation to progesterone and prolactin at the breast tissue site. This does not solve the issue of increased prolactin secretion in the body, and tren in varying degrees between users DOES increase prolactin secretion. And the reason why I support using a prolactin antagonist while running any progestogenic 19-nor is to keep those levels down in the first place - prolactin has an intense inhibitory effect on libido, sex drive, and the ability to achieve orgasms. We see constant reports of people having sex drive and libido issues when using compounds like trenbolone and deca , and when a prolactin antagonist is inserted into the mix, it solves their libido issues.

I ran trenbolone once and waited until week 3 to begin using my standard 1mg/week of Cabergoline. At the end of week 2 I had bloodwork done, and prolactin was in the 300s. Taking 1mg of caber took me down to 4. I'm sorry but even with keeping progesterone and prolactin-related gyno in check with estrogen control, high prolactin levels in the body to begin with are not something I want or need at all.