onerip200 is offline Associate Member

can you stay lean while taking anadrol ?

next cycle going for lean gains and am going to use anadrol at 50-100mg a day with test prop and was wondering if diets good can you stay lean on this stuff ?

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by onerip200
    next cycle going for lean gains and am going to use anadrol at 50-100mg a day with test prop and was wondering if diets good can you stay lean on this stuff ?
    Lean on drol? Doubtful but I'm interested to see some answers. I can't imagine gaining a pound a day could ever be lean...

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Yes you can. As long as you control your estrogen and keep the water weight down its possible. I know people who run it up to there contest. It keeps you from losing muscle while your cutting the calories
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I agree that you can stay lean. Bulk or cut has more to do with diet then the compounds you are using. You can cut with deca and dbol if you want to. Would Anavar and primo do a better job? Probably, but diet is the key in this game regardless of your goals.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Good, info. . . Still no magic auto good diet pill, damn. lol

Atomini is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    Yes you can. As long as you control your estrogen and keep the water weight down its possible. I know people who run it up to there contest. It keeps you from losing muscle while your cutting the calories
    Unfortunately, anadrol does not convert into estrogen but you will still get estrogenic side effects. This is due to anadrol acting as an estrogen in certain tissues, despite its nature being a DHT derivative.

It certainly is possible to remain lean while using anadrol, but it is very difficult. I tried it myself.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Actually its an interesting topic and has been debated for years. While anadrol is dht derived and doesnt aromatize there is definately some merit to controlling estrogen. 2 of the brightest minds ive ever encountered offered 2 explanations on anadrol's moa with regards to estrogen. Nandi once wrote that its very possible anadrol acts on the estrogen receptor itself. Patrick Arnold once wrote that he believes it actually increases aromatase which in turn increases estrogen.
    Its an interesting topic IMO.
    Either way its def always prudent to manage estrogen and with proper dietary manipulation i believe you can remain lean while taking anadrol. Years ago its was , as was mentioned , a pre contest favorite from what i understand.
    I personally think maybe higher dose dbol might provide similar benefit with easier to manage sides like bloat.
    Of course then there is tren .....
    JMO.

Thread Information