Thread: Any ideas

hsvcraig is offline Associate Member

Any ideas

Taking test e about 6 weeks in, 2mls a week. Been feeling flu'y but not actually sick just feeling like shit, tired etc. First time I'm taking test e and I'm fine on sust, my mate said his doctor told him if you start feeling flu'y on any test change tests. To me that doesn't make sense as test is test, any ideas on that??? I'm not taking an AI but I will be in a few days, could it be high estrogen that makes me feel crappy or does some tests not agree with people. Also it's not pharm grade but this guy sells to shitloads of people i know n no one has problems....

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well your not running an ai, which you should of known better. Anyways I would feel like crap with out an ai also. Let's hope that's the problem

High estro I feel lethargic and emotional.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I've never taken an AI until just recently, and NEVER had flu symptoms. Doubtful it's due to NOT taking an AI.

There are other things going on with test besides "test". Certain oils you can be sensitive to that will make you feel run down, like a slight reaction. Additionally, if not completely sterile, you could be fighting off a very low grade "infection". Additionally, your body's immune response could interpret the oil as a foreign body, and be fighting that, without the "not completely sterile" aspect of it.

It would be interesting to see what your white blood cell count is. If high, it would mean something was going on....

Always awesome info, cheers times new roman. Do you think I should stick at it n hopefully I'll get better, surely it's gotta pass??? Congrats on the $100s aswell well deserved!

*sorry *times roman, times new romans a font isn't it haha woops :/

stpete is offline Banned
    Might have a little virus of some sort. It happens. I wouldn't stop using cause of it.

Thanks mate. Hey a question n I spose now that I say it, it is bad practice but in terms of hygiene, I'll finish work without showering n just alcohol wipe the vial then my leg n go for it, I Spose you should have a shower first but could this contribute to an infection possibly or not?

Quote Originally Posted by hsvcraig View Post
    Always awesome info, cheers times new roman. Do you think I should stick at it n hopefully I'll get better, surely it's gotta pass??? Congrats on the $100s aswell well deserved!
    Personally, I'd stay the course and push ahead. If it doesn't get anny better, then next ttime i'd either make sure mixed with a different oil (ugl, right?). So ask your source what oil he mixed that batch with, and then avoid it in the future.

If it get's worse, you can try a number of different things. A blood panel with a white blood cell count will tell you if an infection anywhere. I personally have never had "test flu" but have spoken with others that have. Trying to run a course of antibiotics without the blood test could work, but it could be problematic as well.

Thanks mate. Hey a question n I spose now that I say it, it is bad practice but in terms of hygiene, I'll finish work without showering n just alcohol wipe the vial then my leg n go for it, I Spose you should have a shower first but could this contribute to an infection possibly or not?
    if you sufficiently wipe down the area with alchohol, you should be g2g. I also have a small atomizing (squirt) bottle filled with alchohol and soak down the area.

Thanks a million mate. Hey times roman, what ever happens to Dec11??? If you remember him

Thanks a million mate. Hey times roman, what ever happens to Dec11??? If you remember him
    He chose to leave the forum on his own regard...

tr- how many mg of test were you running with no ai?

he moved on to other endeavors.......

Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    He chose to leave the forum on his own regard...

tr- how many mg of test were you running with no ai?
    up to 750mg/week, but had my E checked recently and it was high, so i won't be doing THAT again!!

up to 750mg/week, but had my E checked recently and it was high, so i won't be doing THAT again!![/QUOTE]

Mine was too high at 500 a week. thanks tr

Thread Information