Roid_Rookie is offline New Member

Testabol Enanthate 250 cycle question

Looking for opinions on this thought. I am 48 yrs old and a complete rookie with enhancements. I was wondering if a low dose of Test E for my age could be used chronically rather than cycling. At this point in my life, I am only looking for moderate gains, but more interested in the other benefits increased testosterone might bring a middle age guy like myself. I was thinking 3 pins a week, each about 125mg. Is this ignorant on my part? Any suggestions will be appreciated.

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Its not ignorant of you part at all...If you just using it to feel a little better, 250mg every other week would be good, and you only have to inject once a week, since its test E... If you want to gain just a tiny bit, and still feel better, 250mg a week would be o.k. too ( again just one shut a week|1 cc of 250mg)...these 2 option would be mostly to increase your testosterone , and maybe you will see small gain.
    Did you talk to your doctor about this? you may have low test in your body, and you doctor could put you TRT.
    IF you decide not to go to the doctor, I would still do a blood test to make sure everything is o.k. with you before you start...see IF you cholesterol is high, blood pressure etc...
    Keep in mind its test E , so you would start feeling the full affects of the test after the fourth week....i have a lot of friends, that use test E like this , just to feel better, more energy, sleep better etc.. they don't even work out, just run and do cardio

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Yeah bro go see the doctor and do the blood work. All the info you need about TRT is in the Hormone replacement forum.
    do it right and don't self medicate on a whim.

Roid_Rookie is offline New Member
    Nd the Mid
    Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    Yeah bro go see the doctor and do the blood work. All the info you need about TRT is in the Hormone replacement forum.
    do it right and don't self medicate on a whim.
    I live in Ohio. Seems like both the east and west coast are always on the forefront and the mid west laaaags way behind. It is not that easy from my experience in this area to find a doc that is educated on TRT or wants to be a pioneer and learn.

venturac is offline Associate Member
    i live in ohio too and am on a TRT plan. 3mL a week. i need to be put on an AI though. any suggestions?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Roid_Rookie View Post
    Nd the Mid
    I live in Ohio. Seems like both the east and west coast are always on the forefront and the mid west laaaags way behind. It is not that easy from my experience in this area to find a doc that is educated on TRT or wants to be a pioneer and learn.
    i would start with your regular doctor and get a full hormonal panel done first.
    Quote Originally Posted by venturac View Post
    i live in ohio too and am on a TRT plan. 3mL a week. i need to be put on an AI though. any suggestions?
    thats not trt. Thats a cycle. And yes you would need an ai
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I would do as Gixx said and see a Doc and get bloodwork done.This way you know where you stand.

Thread Information