Thread: Gh

Mordamir is offline New Member

Gh

Ive heard hgh is a waste and takes long to work...but a friend is taking sematropin and says its great...anyone know or recomend one that works well and quick..from experience..also is there any pc to do?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordamir
    Ive heard hgh is a waste and takes long to work...but a friend is taking sematropin and says its great...anyone know or recomend one that works well and quick..from experience..also is there any pc to do?
    Somatotropin is the standard. There are several derivatives. GH is more anti-catabolic than anabolic and it does take a long time to see results. It's worth it in my opinion, but:

1. It is very expensive
    2. About 90% of all GH on the market is counterfeit so finding a legitimate product is tough but essential.

measuretwicecutonce is offline Associate Member
    muscle, how do u kno if gh is counter or real? i myself am just starting to look into this section of supplements.. surely there is no mp like powder or is there?

Quote Originally Posted by muscleink View Post
    somatotropin is the standard. There are several derivatives. Gh is more anti-catabolic than anabolic and it does take a long time to see results. It's worth it in my opinion, but:

1. It is very expensive
    2. About 90% of all gh on the market is counterfeit so finding a legitimate product is tough but essential.

yeap!

I use Riptropin. Been on about 14 months I think? Started at 2ius and worked up - now im at 6ius a day. As for me - I cant believe how well it works. I used to have severe sleep issues. Liek so bad that out of frustration - at times I had tried punching myself in the temple to knock myself out - and yea im serious. I would drink half bottles of Nyquil...etc. Now - I lay down and close my eyes and wake up the next day lol. I get 6 or 7 hours and I feel amazing. It even made waking up easier. ANd over all health is better ...both mental and physical. My body has changed also....my upper body became bigger over time (mix of gh and Test tho im sure lol) and I havent had a cold or anything since I started....and - if this helps...when my girl had her implants done she told the dr she takes GH - he told her to stay on it ...which even shocked me....

So - IMO - if you can find real shit - use it!

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    One of the best things on earth! However, MuscleInk said there's a lot of crap out there...more so than not.
    If you want to see true transforming changes, that's going to get expensive, but at a low dose it can still give you some nice improvements in your quality of life...low doses won't typically produce bodybuilding type results though. For those types of results, it really need to be used with steroids for the full effects to be seen.

Thread Information