Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bevsta123 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Agreed. We are a steroid board and we are here to help. And i feel the same way, once OP has been told of the possible consequences of using at an early age, then it's on them. Some come back for help cause they are now having issues and we should be there for them then too. Not to tell them "we told you so."

And i see your point as well, and you are right. But ultimately, we can't hold their hands. Once told, it's their decision. It's a thin line but it's better to help than turn your back(not you) like some people do.
    "You can lead a horse to water, but you cant make it drink it."

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Well I shure don't want to turn this thread into a personal debate between you and I but it reminds me ofa Russian that was banned on here not long ago. I completely respect your thought process but would like to point out that in alot of these cases you are talking to children. Children behave certain ways because they are young and inexperienced. While you may not offer DIRECT words of encouragment it doesn't mean that you still are not encouraging these children by answering there questions. Surely if someone came on here and said "I am considering killing myself and I want some advise on how to do it, and if I don't get the advise I am going to do it anyhow". Then they started asking questions about anatomy and ballistics and the affects of a 12 guage round if fired into their mouths. Would you offer up solid advise on the best placement of the barrel and how to properly pull the trigger?

I realize my example is quite extreme but I don't see much difference. I for one would tell the kid "don't do it and give him advise on where he can get help. Kinda like here and telling the op not to do it and that he can get help in the nutrition forum.
    hahahaha i like that analogy..i may steal it..lol

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    oh and yeah, under 25 is too young to use AAS, imho. but it's perfectly natural to inquire about them. however, this usually leads to premature usage. so i get what both camps are trying to convey to one another.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information