Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dbol

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    You must have an extremely high bmr/thyroid.

Most here, if they ate 8k/cals/day, we'd friggin blow up like Violet Beauregard.

You are 26. No way in hell you will get away with this at 36. I'm 50, and if i eat 5k/cal/day, I am definately gaining.

But damn mate! Are you one of those blokes we see on "Man vs. Food"?
    that programme makes me feel physically ill

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    I think this guy should be banned. We have several important/educated/knowledgeable people in here wasting time trying to help this guy who obviously needs to start at a mental health clinic. Take a class in critical thinking, and then spend one day on a construction site to see what "hard work" really is...

Troll?? Maybe... Or maybe this is Razr wasting time for us.... Hmm... BAAAAAANNN!

jay01 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck< View Post
    I think this guy should be banned. We have several important/educated/knowledgeable people in here wasting time trying to help this guy who obviously needs to start at a mental health clinic. Take a class in critical thinking, and then spend one day on a construction site to see what "hard work" really is...

Troll?? Maybe... Or maybe this is Razr wasting time for us.... Hmm... BAAAAAANNN!
    I wasn't comparing what I do to construction work retard and don't worry I won't be coming back. But my companies propery is at lease a square mile with all the differnt buildings and such in it I have to cover that entire space, so im always moving, always carrying equipment and when I do have to move pallets full of computer equipment from one side of the property to the other I don't get to go in a nice straight line none of the floors line up with the other buildings and there are alot of ramps and such.

Keep pissing me off and i'll destroy this site. I don't want to hear your idiotic bantering I can take criticism but a few of you are trying to piss me off.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jay01 View Post
    I wasn't comparing what I do to construction work retard and don't worry I won't be coming back. But my companies propery is at lease a square mile with all the differnt buildings and such in it I have to cover that entire space, so im always moving, always carrying equipment and when I do have to move pallets full of computer equipment from one side of the property to the other I don't get to go in a nice straight line none of the floors line up with the other buildings and there are alot of ramps and such.

Keep pissing me off and i'll destroy this site. I don't want to hear your idiotic bantering I can take criticism but a few of you are trying to piss me off.
    nice knowing you. don't let the door hit your arse on the way out..

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jay01

Lmao.

DanB is offline Banned
    destroy the site lmfao are you 12?

Uh oh... Angry fat computer geek!!! Watch out maaaan!!

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    lol. destroy this site. he must be good.

tngator is offline New Member
    guys.. you can completely have a 44 inch waist at 5'8 and be ripped.. he's obviously been doing weighted ab work and he has 10 inch thick abs..

dude.. dont do roids.. how about u lose 60lbs.. and then continue to work out for a few yrs before you try and cut corners.. potentially ****ing yourself up terribly

Quote Originally Posted by tngator
    guys.. you can completely have a 44 inch waist at 5'8 and be ripped.. he's obviously been doing weighted ab work and he has 10 inch thick abs..

dude.. dont do roids.. how about u lose 60lbs.. and then continue to work out for a few yrs before you try and cut corners.. potentially ****ing yourself up terribly
    Watch what you say... He will destroy this site, and he will DESTROY YOU TOO!!!! HULK IS ANGRY!

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck<

Watch what you say... He will destroy this site, and he will DESTROY YOU TOO!!!! HULK IS ANGRY!

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    could be anyone. just ignore the little pleb. they feed off responses.........

Faceless Rider is offline Junior Member
    Oh man! I'm going into hidding for awhile...I don't want to get destroyed guys. I just hope he doesn't come into my gym and destroy it too! (if he dosn't get distracted by crispy creams and pizza pockets that is)
    Last edited by Faceless Rider; 09-08-2012 at 08:50 PM.

binsser is offline Senior Member
    Mate your revised diet half it and your starting in a good place some people do forget to be forgiving on this site and just start writing loads of sht start there mate train hard no gear for a whole it'll harm you at present come back in 6 months and well look at it again mate good luck and remember train/sleep/diet

Quote Originally Posted by binsser
    Mate your revised diet half it and your starting in a good place some people do forget to be forgiving on this site and just start writing loads of sht start there mate train hard no gear for a whole it'll harm you at present come back in 6 months and well look at it again mate good luck and remember train/sleep/diet
    Everybody started off the same way you are mate... Bottom line is this guy is brainless and seems to think everyone else on this board is too. Read the whole thread and let's see what u think after that... It's not like everyone jumped on this guy for no good reason- but hey, everyone needs a hero, maybe u can be his

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information