Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    AZGOLDSMEMBER86 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by POPMasterGod
    Whew!! That was Alot of reading. Well I drink about 5-7 liters of water a day. I train 3 to 4 da ys a week (3 in the gym 3 hours, 9 total1 on the track 2 hours. I'm on a 2,500 to 3,000 calorie a day 160 grams of protein. Theres a reason for it too. If I intake more than 3,000 I will start gaining 1 or two pounds. Same goes if I intake less than 2,500 I will lose 1 to two pounds a week. I'm currently taking these supplements, Precision Engineered: Muscle & Weight Gainer (to control weight), PE: Training Packs (for recovery, VW: Joint soother (to prevent getting them sore or injured), BSN: No-Explode 2.0 (pumps me up before and during training), and I just bought PE: NOS Blast Factor (nitric oxide stimulator pills). So what do you guys think? Am I doing something wrong? Should I stop taking some of these? Should I add something else?
    Wouldn't all the N.O. Products gas you faster during long cardiovascular exercise?

Did N.O. Explode before I did my CPAT fitness test for fire fighting and it pushed too much blood that my legs were just too pumped
    To get a good time .

What is your post workout meal consist of ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1

The pumps from var would have a boxer done in the first round.

Test p is ok
    Test p. And deca ?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by AZGOLDSMEMBER86

Test p. And deca ?
    Deca is detectable for way to long
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1

Deca is detectable for way to long
    I see. Test p only ?? Isn't there a faster releaseEQ ? Thought I saw one that is in within a few days .. I dunno man.

EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by POPMasterGod View Post
    I've never used steroids before. I'm a former body builder turned amateur boxer. I'm 6' and 160lbs. I'm in great shape. I used to weigh 115 and over the course of 2 and a half years went up to 165. Then dropped to 160. I have a strict diet and workout like crazy 3 to 4 times a week. I've been suffering in the endurance area, I've been feeling real weak lately and really sore. My muscles aren't healing fast enough and being 22 I feel like I don't have time to waste. I want a stack that I'll give me a bit of muscle and that will inprove my endurance. I've done some research and found Anavar very appealing but not sure if too take it by itself or to stack it with winny or something else? What do you guys recomend? Ps. I tried getting answers in the fighting forum. Got none.
    Are you training with weights only 3 to 4 times per week? Or is total training 3 to 4 times per week and how long are training session?
    Anavar creates really good pumps which is horrible for fighters. Your arms and shoulders will pump up fast and slow you down fast and fatigue you. I'm not really sure of any other type of ger that causes that, but I used Tren before and my pumps were insane, personally for many reasons beside pump I would not use Tren again. At your age recovery should be pretty good. You need to eat quality Protien and carbs 1/2 hour after training. Diet and rest may be part of the problem, but not sure as you did not specify on those areas. If your planning on pro career at this young age I would try to perfect training, rest and diet before using any gear. Test would probably be the safest in a small dosage, but as I said especially if your only training 3-4 times per week something else is lacking. Your weight training should also be in the muscular endurance area. If you post more specifics I may be able to add something. I have experience with training in your area.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post

yea d-bol pumps will be great for boxing
    LMAO----Anything that creates pump terrible. Regarding steroids in general Gix, I noticed you recommended test prop, that's probably the safest due to short life and less pump right? About anything is going to increase the pump wouldn't it especially at his age? But propionate I would think is the safest. Training regimen, diet and rest may be his biggest area of concern. I didn't start till my 50's so I'm for trying without especially if tested for roids. I'm waiting for crackdown in MMA fighters, it has to come eventually, I know there's been a few suspended, but I think so far it's been a pick and choose thing. Anybody who has used can generally spot someone on...... There's those few that are exceptionally gifted genetically, but that's pretty rare.
    Last edited by EasyDoesIt; 09-10-2012 at 09:26 PM.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Once you are prescribed trt in mma, life becomes much easier. Testing is well lol...

Not to mention hgh is a big player in mma.

Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg View Post

Actually smart guy thats what I do. I train full time in mma, boxing, muay thai, bjj, and wrestling. I have a very good grasp of things in this world, Thanks.

Again I will say dbol and tren are pointless for any of the above.
    AGREED 100% -- If you have any experience in any type of fighting the pump will kill you. Fighting, boxing, kickboxing, MMA all can have bad results when your fatigued and can't lift your arms to defend self. Little different than playing soccer or many other type of sports, not being able to defend yourself due to heavy pump and gassed out are life threatening. Many people do not understand that a fighter does not necessarily have to have a great physique to be a great fighter.

Once you are prescribed trt in mma, life becomes much easier. Testing is well lol...

Not to mention hgh is a big player in mma.
    Yes HGH for repair good for MMA. Im in fight capitol and i know hgh is much sought after by MMA fighters. You feel test is the safest for least pump?

Quote Originally Posted by EasyDoesIt

Yes HGH for repair good for MMA. Im in fight capitol and i know hgh is much sought after by MMA fighters. You feel test is the safest for least pump?
    Yes. Nice thing in mma right now is going on trt. Blast/cruise is what they do. Add in hgh in small doses for recovery.

Yes. Nice thing in mma right now is going on trt. Blast/cruise is what they do. Add in hgh in small doses for recovery.
    Kind of ridiculous that top ranked boxers are paid more than top in MMA. What little is left in boxing. UFC has been a big lift for business in general in Vegas. I always said many years ago if someone could finance Martial Art fighting and afford to pay fighters enough, promote sport properly it would be bigger than boxing.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyDoesIt View Post
    Kind of ridiculous that top ranked boxers are paid more than top in MMA. What little is left in boxing. UFC has been a big lift for business in general in Vegas. I always said many years ago if someone could finance Martial Art fighting and afford to pay fighters enough, promote sport properly it would be bigger than boxing.

Its still a young sport compared to boxing. You also have to understand pac-man and mayfether promote boxing, themselves, ect. so they make alot of money not from fighting directly.

With that said mma will be a bigger sport soon. Boxing just has many years for a head start.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyDoesIt

It is dose related to. But test will help you recover faster also.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Its still a young sport compared to boxing. You also have to understand pac-man and mayfether promote boxing, themselves, ect. so they make alot of money not from fighting directly.

With that said mma will be a bigger sport soon. Boxing just has many years for a head start.
    Seems like it is bigger. There are more fights, more pay per views and many more recognized fighters. Boxing is hanging on to a few big names, which has dwindled down to nothing. I think the strategy of UFC is to pay a wage that makes it more attractive for more fighters to stay in the game and make a wage that sustains there training and focus on full time training. The interesting thing about the UFC is that there is a whole new market of professionals that are big fans. Many more females like MMA than boxing ever had. Just my take, what u think. Boxing fans are aging and dying off and younger generation is heading to MMA.
    Probably getting to far off track from the purpose of this thread. Sorry

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information