Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigshotvictoria View Post
    I challenged you to convince me. You sir, have succeeded. Thank you for your service.
    Thanks and the only way Mogains is allowed to gi is if he pinky promises to FORGET juice for a few more years...your choice kid. Ya coming for a beer or you going to keep posting your cycle till someone bites?

Quote Originally Posted by GreMos View Post
    He was in ww2 and 1 as well.

We call him,

Wolverine.
    I dont even know why the he11 I helped you when you came on here postring that ridiculous cycle...damn I am a sucker

GreMos is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

I dont even know why the he11 I helped you when you came on here postring that ridiculous cycle...damn I am a sucker
    Oh?

I revised it I'm taking 1.5g of Cyp a week with 250mg of prop EOD with no ancilerries.

Jkjkjkjk.

Quote Originally Posted by GreMos View Post
    Oh?

I revised it I'm taking 1.5g of Cyp a week with 250mg of prop EOD with no ancilerries.

Jkjkjkjk.
    Gmos got jokes...somebody hasnt been working hard enough in the gym to have all that energy still lol

GreMos is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

Gmos got jokes...somebody hasnt been working hard enough in the gym to have all that energy still lol
    Shhhh.. I'm going HARD at it tomorrow. Promise.

Just for you, wolverine.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigshotvictoria

Convince me you weren't the same at 19. I think I was even worse! The best we can do is try, and know that we'll have one more person saying 'don't do what i did!!!' five years from now.
    Well done bigshotvictoria. I don't often post in these types of threads, but you sir have impressed me.

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jasc View Post
    Well done bigshotvictoria. I don't often post in these types of threads, but you sir have impressed me.
    Just telling this guy the things I refused to hear from you knowledgeable members when it was my time. Thank you for the recognition.

Wolv256 is offline Associate Member
    Bro, they tell you to wait until you're 25 to do AAS because otherwise you'll mess up your natural test production. Yes, it'll still work and get you big, but when you come off your levels won't return and there's a good chance you'll have to go on TRT your entire life, which is getting a testosterone shot every week for your whole life just to be normal. Plus, if you're still growing AAS can stop you from growing taller. That's why they tell you to wait. At that age you already have pretty high test levels.

That said, people should explain that instead of being a dick to everyone who's under 25 and asks something. If they're asking, that means they're trying to learn and most newbies don't know. Then if they ignore you or say they're gonna do it anyways, lay into them. But, don't put them on blast for asking. That said, I've never used yet, but want to soon, so take what I'm saying with a grain of salt. But, I think I've learned a lot on these boards.

If/when you do use (which shouldn't be yet) run HCG along with it on cycle at 250 to 500 ius every 5 days and and AI like Arimidex (.25 mg EOD) or Aromasin (12.5 mg EOD) and use Nolva (40/40/20/20) and Clomid (100/100/50/50) PCT. And 300 mg/week of test is lower than most. The typical starting dose is 400 to 500mg/week. I'm not saying that's right or wrong, but that's what most people start with. Some say lower is safer, others say the more you use, the better it works.

What everyone is going to tell you at that age is to fix your diet. Almost everybody isn't getting enough protein and is eating carbs wrong. Eat 1.5 to 2 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight per day divided up into 6 to 8 meals. Also eat complex carbs with breakfast and postworkout. And calculate your TDEE and modify the carbs and fats to get about 500 calories/day above or below it to put on or less weight as you wish.
    Last edited by Wolv256; 09-20-2012 at 10:14 PM.

clowned is offline Junior Member
    lol btw, 300 of test a week is dumb. 300mg a week is still going to shut down your test. Which will have the same overall effect on your endocrine system, which is what i was talking about earlier. The only difference is it's less likely to cause sides like gyno, acne etc. With that said, 500 a week (2x 250) would be more optimal. If your gonna destroy your body, may aswell atleast utilize the gains from it properly. I think it's highly likely that if you do run it. you'll end up getting nearly the same results as shuff (see the members cycle results for his thread.) Which was a complete fail. This is due to lack of knowledge on the fundamentals (nutrition, training and recovery) or possible bad gear but you get my point. You should defiantly start a log if you do run one. If nothing more then for the lols that will be sure to be had.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolv256 View Post
    Bro, they tell you to wait until you're 25 to do AAS because otherwise you'll mess up your natural test production. Yes, it'll still work and get you big, but when you come off your levels won't return and there's a good chance you'll have to go on TRT your entire life, which is getting a testosterone shot every week for your whole life just to be normal. Plus, if you're still growing AAS can stop you from growing taller. That's why they tell you to wait. At that age you already have pretty high test levels.

That said, people should explain that instead of being a dick to everyone who's under 25 and asks something. If they're asking, that means they're trying to learn and most newbies don't know. Then if they ignore you or say they're gonna do it anyways, lay into them. But, don't put them on blast for asking. That said, I've never used yet, but want to soon, so take what I'm saying with a grain of salt. But, I think I've learned a lot on these boards.

If/when you do use (which shouldn't be yet) run HCG along with it on cycle at 250 to 500 ius every 5 days and and AI like Arimidex (.25 mg EOD) or Aromasin (12.5 mg EOD) and use Nolva (40/40/20/20) and Clomid (100/100/50/50) PCT. And 300 mg/week of test is lower than most. The typical starting dose is 400 to 500mg/week. I'm not saying that's right or wrong, but that's what most people start with. Some say lower is safer, others say the more you use, the better it works.
    Respectfully, who is being a dick? This young man came with questions, wanting advise. At first he didnt't like the advise, but through a grown up conversation it seems that he has in fact listened, and decided to heed our advise. He now has posts in both he nutrition and fitness forums, doing exactly what he needs to do to obtain his fitness goals.

I find it disrespectful to myself, and the other members that have tried to guide this young man in the right direction; to have you jump in, insult us, and negate our efforts by going ahead and telling him how to cycle. I only hope he realizes that we only want him to be successful and ignores your post.
    Last edited by Bigshotvictoria; 09-20-2012 at 11:15 PM.

Can we have a moderator close this thread before anyone else steers this young guy wrong please?

I doubt it will get locked for this reason. Everyone is entitled to their opinion even if it goes against the moral grain that ppl like us live by. It just is what it is and I thing that you have done a great job getting this kid on the right path....I hope.

Cause if he throws that cycle out in here again I am considering a spanking lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    I doubt it will get locked for this reason. Everyone is entitled to their opinion even if it goes against the moral grain that ppl like us live by. It just is what it is and I thing that you have done a great job getting this kid on the right path....I hope.

Cause if he throws that cycle out in here again I am considering a spanking lol.
    Meh. Doesn't hurt to ask. A spanking? I always get charged extra for that.

Deleted. Same post twice
    Last edited by Bigshotvictoria; 09-20-2012 at 11:35 PM. Reason: Same post showed twice

Meh. Doesn't hurt to ask. A spanking? I always get charged extra for that.
    Well worth the $$$

I saw the kids diet post but I did not see a seperate workout post although he did attach it with the one in the nutrition forum

Well worth the $$$

I saw the kids diet post but I did not see a seperate workout post although he did attach it with the one in the nutrition forum
    Saving the world, one person at a time!!!!

A true humanatarian...a man among men!

Men want to be me! Women, to be with me...

Men want to be me! Women, to be with me...

Bahahahah

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries

Correct..

This thread will not be locked or deleted...

I don't believe its a good thing for the OP to be using aas however if he is determined then we are here to guide him in the safer direction. I know many younger guy's that cycle and recover very well but most that i know of an older age recover poorly, just a thought....

Any continued flaming will not be tolerated....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information