Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    binsser is offline Senior Member
    even if the op stopped at 9.5 weeks hell still continue to grow for a further 2 weeks because of saturation so 9.5-10 really is 12 so is ok for first cycle but do proper pct or youll lose all your gains get really skinny and wont be able to find a muscle to pin next time round ha ha ha

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    i assume you have a 20ml vial then? Also you waste a little each injection in the pin. so every injection you actually use like 1.15 ml. so you never get the full 10 weeks out vial
    That is what I assumed as well when he said he had 1 vial and was doing 500MG @ 250X2 and had enough for 10 weeks.

If you have 1 10ML vial you have at best enough for 4-4.5 weeks.

In this case just stop!!!

Quote Originally Posted by binsser View Post
    even if the op stopped at 9.5 weeks hell still continue to grow for a further 2 weeks because of saturation so 9.5-10 really is 12 so is ok for first cycle but do proper pct or youll lose all your gains get really skinny and wont be able to find a muscle to pin next time round ha ha ha
    Any body that can squeeze 9.5 weeks out of this vial is David FKN Copperfield! Between the residual lost in the pin and the amount you CAN NOT get out of the vial he has at best 8.5 weeks in a 20ML vial (and thats if it is right at 20 ML).

After his last pin at 8.5 weeks the test in his blood will slowely decrees and his levels will be much lower by week 10. Therefore he will miss out on having stable blood levels for the last 4 weeks (9-12) and lose out on time when solid gains could still be made.

Why would anyone bothering to stick themselves want anything less than maximum results from their cycle?????

ha ha ha fck me youve got it in for me havent ya ha ha ha now LISTEN all that it said is that he had 10 weeks at 2 x 250ml with wastage its ok , so im not going to go over his house and measure his vials for him am i all i said is if he has around 10 fkn weeks he would be fine to stop and still get good benifits is that ok to say or are you going to say something else to piss me off thhsssssss !!

Quote Originally Posted by binsser View Post
    ha ha ha fck me youve got it in for me havent ya ha ha ha now LISTEN all that it said is that he had 10 weeks at 2 x 250ml with wastage its ok , so im not going to go over his house and measure his vials for him am i all i said is if he has around 10 fkn weeks he would be fine to stop and still get good benifits is that ok to say or are you going to say something else to piss me off thhsssssss !!
    If me pointing out the reality that he will never get 10 weeks out of this cycle pisses you off, Imagine how I feel ahving to read all of your posts with no punctuation.

Honestly I am pointing out that he can make better gains and have a better overall cycle by just getting the second vial the he said he is able to get.

I just looked at a 10ML vial of tren last night and it missed me offf that there is prob. close to .25ML in there that I can't get out! You want to talk about being pissed about something. Seeing good tren go to waste is worth being pissed.

I apologize if me trying to point out the facts of the situation to the op piss you off. Perhaps you may want to reconsider steroids or...maybe just a bit to sensative.
    Either way you should try taking other ppls post less as a direct shot at you and more as another person offering their advise based on their knowledge and experience.

I am not hear to argue over the internet with you of trash the ops post so I would prefer this be the end of it. Thanks so much for your understanding. Have a glorious day!

ha ha ha fine if you can get it out of the vial use a longer needle and tilt it works every time have a good day yourself mate !

So your on tren then mmmm lovely ha ha ha

Rv8G30 is offline Associate Member
    Its a 20ml vial. I didnt realize a little would be lost reducing my cycle length. Plus my first attempt of pin was eventfull. I drew the test and set the syringe down for a second and bumped it. It fell and bent the needle, no big deal because i planned to use a 2nd needle for injecting. I could not get it off. Something happened when it fell i guess. Eventually gave up and ditched the whole thing. Every pin afterwards (week 3) has been perfect. Embarrassing to admit but i was nervous as hell. Sat there for over 45 min before i stuck it in. Now its a 5 minute process!

Rv8G30 is offline Associate Member
    Just contacted my friend. Said i could have a second vial in two weeks max. Definitely going for the full 12 weeks now. Thanks for all the replies.

topman ill pop round measure up your vials for you later bud gotta make sure you have enough ha ha ha lol eh lunky ha ha ha

Hated needles before i started pinning i done around about the same thing to start now it just easy in and out lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rv8G30 View Post
    Its a 20ml vial. I didnt realize a little would be lost reducing my cycle length. Plus my first attempt of pin was eventfull. I drew the test and set the syringe down for a second and bumped it. It fell and bent the needle, no big deal because i planned to use a 2nd needle for injecting. I could not get it off. Something happened when it fell i guess. Eventually gave up and ditched the whole thing. Every pin afterwards (week 3) has been perfect. Embarrassing to admit but i was nervous as hell. Sat there for over 45 min before i stuck it in. Now its a 5 minute process!
    Thats great news and I am still nervious EVERYTIME. Its not a bad thing. It makes you cautious

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information