Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The Kernal is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    I would put ya at 16-18%BF (but I suck at that)

Your cycle needs some work...

Read, read, read....lots of great info in the stickys

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...for-the-Newbie
    No offence, but he's no where near 18%. I'd say 11-13%bf bro.

OP, Just do alot of reading and listen to the vets (lunk, stpete, atonomi, matt, mickey etc)
    Last edited by The Kernal; 11-20-2012 at 05:53 PM.

zeeibi is offline Junior Member
    got some good info outta this thread

CamCommand is offline Junior Member
    ^^ same here!

H93
    H93 is offline Junior Member
    Wanted to post an update:

10th pin last thursday 11-6-12. Up to 242lb consistently. Might need to up the test just a tad cause i havent gained anything for about 2 week almost. Also upping my carbs.

Also a concern came up. Im having lower back problems. Not like my spin or anything, more like my lower back muscle. When i do squats and back like bent over rows i get a crazy tight/painful feeling in my lower outter back. Like a knot i cant get out. Ill lay down after i complete my sets for a min to relax them and it not so bad. Sides are nothing, few zits but nothing not normal. Bf is still 10-12% I did the caliber/pinching tool thing at the gym the other day and it i was 8.9% which has to be off. So ill get it done again once done with cycle.

H93
    ok guy this is my last update: I didnt intend this to be a blog cause its far from it. I just figured Id put up my final results(Almost) Today is my last pin so its basically what i got. I got my arms measured and there 19.5!!!!!!Biggest Ive gotten before was 18.5 a couple months ago. Also got a legit bf measurement down at 10.5% so really its 10-12%. I weighed in this morning at 245.5lbs. Started this cycle at 221-222lbs. In May i was 200lbs at 8%...So id say this years been a great success. I never raised the dosage, its was and still is 400mg test a week and 300mg of deca . Ran the letro eod at .5 and i feel it went great. I will get some full measuremnet done in a week or so so i can have something to try and keep in check while on pct. Wont start another cycle until march which will be test tren and mast for the show im prepping for. (i have another log for that.)
    thanks

H93
    well got some final pics. figured id share.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	abs2013.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	156.2 KB 
ID:	131256Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bACKSPREAD.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	72.4 KB 
ID:	131257Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bibi.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	152.1 KB 
ID:	131258Click image for larger version. 

Name:	front relax2013.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	154.9 KB 
ID:	131260Click image for larger version. 

Name:	frontlat.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	154.4 KB 
ID:	131261Click image for larger version. 

Name:	side chest2013.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	141.9 KB 
ID:	131262Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sidetri.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	148.3 KB 
ID:	131263

horrible lighting but ill try and find better as i cut down
    Last edited by H93; 01-02-2013 at 08:56 PM.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Looking solid bro!! Good job!!

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Nice work man, looks good

H93
    thanks guy. Already getting my gear for my next cycle in march. Cant wait to somewhat log that to see how shredded i get.
    Last edited by H93; 01-06-2013 at 10:05 AM.

H93
    Ok so IM in the stage of my PCT...Yes I know im gonna get a few people that say " you should have gotten everything FIRST" Well i got most everything but HCG ok, cause i was trygin to find a good source that was cheap cause i had to pay 60 for 5000iu which is alot from what ive heard and got it too late. So i actually have it now for my next cycle.
    So as of Thursday i started my 40/40/20/20 of Tamox. I fell like this very light cycle didnt shut me down very hard IMO. My ball didnt get smaller at all really. Only thing is usually my balls `hang` and they havent since the cycle. But also since yesterday after a couple days on pct/tamox they were loose and hangin(night time). Ill try and keep track on my weight and strength. I eat fairly well as in i eat pretty much what i want if i want it but keep my marcos in check.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by H93 View Post
    Ok so IM in the stage of my PCT...Yes I know im gonna get a few people that say " you should have gotten everything FIRST" Well i got most everything but HCG ok, cause i was trygin to find a good source that was cheap cause i had to pay 60 for 5000iu which is alot from what ive heard and got it too late. So i actually have it now for my next cycle.
    So as of Thursday i started my 40/40/20/20 of Tamox. I fell like this very light cycle didnt shut me down very hard IMO. My ball didnt get smaller at all really. Only thing is usually my balls `hang` and they havent since the cycle. But also since yesterday after a couple days on pct/tamox they were loose and hangin(night time). Ill try and keep track on my weight and strength. I eat fairly well as in i eat pretty much what i want if i want it but keep my marcos in check.
    Are you ONLY using tomox???

H93
    Yes, cause since starting hcg wouldnt be ideal now.....Also letro/arimidex . Which i dont see why some has recommened that in the pct since tamox is suppose to lower the amount of estro that is circulating which letro lowers it also right, or the overall amount.,...?
    So tamox ed and letro eod( sex drive is and was fine the whole cycle) probably cause im still young at 24.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information