MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!

Waking up hungry in night

I know this is probably the wrong section but anyway,

I have a Drs appointment booked for two days time, but I just wanted to hear the guys thoughts on this, so I'm cutting pretty hard right now and prolly only 500 cals under maintenance but I keep waking in the middle of the night starving hungry and cannot get back to sleep unless I eat something and it does not seem to be proper sleep unless its carb based, like oats or weetabix, a protein shake kills the hunger pang for an hour while I nod back off, but it might not see me through to the morning.

I have trying 5hpt with limited success and used t3 earlier in the year which could be totally unrelated, also been using anti-histimes as a sleeping aid too.

my bedtime meal is 300g of cottage cheese and 3tbsp of natty PB, obviously i dont want to be consuming carbs late at night either.

Any suggestions?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320 View Post
    I know this is probably the wrong section but anyway,

I have a Drs appointment booked for two days time, but I just wanted to hear the guys thoughts on this, so I'm cutting pretty hard right now and prolly only 500 cals under maintenance but I keep waking in the middle of the night starving hungry and cannot get back to sleep unless I eat something and it does not seem to be proper sleep unless its carb based, like oats or weetabix, a protein shake kills the hunger pang for an hour while I nod back off, but it might not see me through to the morning.

I have trying 5hpt with limited success and used t3 earlier in the year which could be totally unrelated, also been using anti-histimes as a sleeping aid too.

my bedtime meal is 300g of cottage cheese and 3tbsp of natty PB, obviously i dont want to be consuming carbs late at night either.

Any suggestions?
    Maybe some red meat protein before bed would help. Have a hunk a steak!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    A big glass of psyllium husk fiber and several stalks of celery....

....then take another melatonin as you lay back down.

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    ^^^^^^^^ Thanks TR just read up and ordered a batch.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Eat more before bed.

Like stated above...

meat, more cottage cheese, have some eggs, some more fiber to help slow down digestion, or more fats to also do the same.

Thread Information