Beroo is offline Junior Member

Might have caught on to something

I haven't used AAS so im not talking from experience but I still do a lot of research because I'm interested. So I got stuck thinking about this. Tren is king, usually what everyone says and is also one of the only compounds that will burn fat, whereas winstrol , deca , etc won't. Ive read some threads of people running test and tren while cutting to aid in fat loss because of Trens abilities. But here's the the thing, why cut while on tren or on gear at all if your really trying to get shredded because during PCT you should be eating at a surplus to maintain muscle?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    While tren is known for it's "fat burning" ability, the reality is that you can bulk or cut on any steroid and that diet is the key that determines which you are doing.

An argument can be made that steroids should or could be used while cutting to help avoid muscle loss during a calorie deficit diet.

After cutting it would be important to adjust your deficit to at least your tdee during PCT to avoid the loss of the muscle gained.

Your diet being spot on during PCT is important to make sure you maintain gains without gaining mucho fat.

TOkidd is offline Productive Member
    I really don't understand the post.

Quote Originally Posted by TOkidd View Post
    I really don't understand the post.
    I think the OP is trying to uderstand what good it would do to use staroids during a cut since the PCT requires in increase in calories nad it seems counter productive to him. At least thats what I read. But hell I barely passed HS

TOkidd is offline Productive Member
    Yeah, that's what I thought he meant, but following his train of thought was like following a train....on foot.
    I don't think most people increase their intake of calories during PCT, but rather maintain the same diet they had on cycle. Maybe I'm wrong. But people who are cutting eat super-clean calories. They are very unlikely to gain BF during PCT IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by TOkidd View Post
    Yeah, that's what I thought he meant, but following his train of thought was like following a train....on foot.
    I don't think most people increase their intake of calories during PCT, but rather maintain the same diet they had on cycle. Maybe I'm wrong. But people who are cutting eat super-clean calories. They are very unlikely to gain BF during PCT IMO.
    My opinion is that you would want to at least be at tdee during pct to avoid much loss.

Beroo is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    While tren is known for it's "fat burning" ability, the reality is that you can bulk or cut on any steroid and that diet is the key that determines which you are doing.

An argument can be made that steroids should or could be used while cutting to help avoid muscle loss during a calorie deficit diet.

After cutting it would be important to adjust your deficit to at least your tdee during PCT to avoid the loss of the muscle gained.

Your diet being spot on during PCT is important to make sure you maintain gains without gaining mucho fat.
    Thanks that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    I think the OP is trying to uderstand what good it would do to use staroids during a cut since the PCT requires in increase in calories nad it seems counter productive to him. At least thats what I read. But hell I barely passed HS
    Yep that was my question.

Thread Information