Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tubfwjkwm is offline New Member

How much does it cost for one of your cycle?

I was wondering how much does it cost for one of your cycles (AAS and PCT). Thanks.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tubfwjkwm View Post
    I was wondering how much does it cost for one of your cycles (AAS and PCT). Thanks.
    1) there are no price discussions on this board..please read the rules

2) you have to figure alot more than steroid cost into a proper cycle. You not only have the steroids themselves along with an AI, HCG and PCT but then you also have the added extra cost of food. Eating clean is vital to gains and it is not cheap to eat well. Then you have supplements, vitamins, gym membership and so on. Bottom line is it's expensive and if $ is an issue you should reconsider.

The good thing is that it's all tax deductable as a hobby expense

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Let me put it to you this way. My food cost are 5 x higher a week than what it cost to run aas.
    But with out the food you can't gain on the juice.
    Useless if your not eating enough. And to maintain after cycle you have to eat the same or more for ever.
    Not cheap.

SportbikerKid is offline Banned
    My first test 500 cycle will cost me less than my food budget for 3 days (being a college kid, my food budget is pretty tight). Thats for PCT, AI, and the test + needles and sterile wipes

Buy raw, not prepared and its at least 10x cheaper. Of course I am lucky enough to have a friend with a bunch of cooking supplies, so I didn't need to set up a kitchen. Even buying chemistry supplies is probably cheaper than buying prepared.
    Last edited by SportbikerKid; 09-25-2012 at 02:03 PM.

TOkidd is offline Productive Member
    Despite the fact that we cannot discuss price on the open forum, it doesn't really matter because prices vary wildly depending on source, brand, compound, dose, etc. And in my experience, the ancilliaries cost at least as much as the gear. PM me if you want a little more info about prices.

As others have pointed out, food costs will make the cost of a cycle seem insignificant.

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Let me put it to you this way. My food cost are 5 x higher a week than what it cost to run aas.
    But with out the food you can't gain on the juice.
    Useless if your not eating enough. And to maintain after cycle you have to eat the same or more for ever.
    Not cheap.
    ha that's what I was going to say. The actual aas is the cheapest part of my cycle.

hyphy_beast is offline Associate Member
    I'm currently changing my diet because I wasn't satisfied with the gains from my cycle. I spent 153$ on groceries yesterday and that won't last me more than about 10 days or so. And of course raw and unprepared, what did you think? Microwave dinners?? Lol

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SportbikerKid View Post
    My first test 500 cycle will cost me less than my food budget for 3 days (being a college kid, my food budget is pretty tight). Thats for PCT, AI, and the test + needles and sterile wipes

Buy raw, not prepared and its at least 10x cheaper. Of course I am lucky enough to have a friend with a bunch of cooking supplies, so I didn't need to set up a kitchen. Even buying chemistry supplies is probably cheaper than buying prepared.
    you need to find a cheaper store. i was running 6000cals easily on approx 70euros a week from the popular supermarkets, and Ireland is an expensive place to live, infact its one of the most expensive countries around.

you must be eating lobster and caviare

Patryn is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    i was running 6000cals easily on approx 70euros a week from the popular supermarkets, and Ireland is...
    Eating healthy? Mind if I ask what you bought? I spend that on fruits alone every week.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hyphy_beast View Post
    I'm currently changing my diet because I wasn't satisfied with the gains from my cycle. I spent 153$ on groceries yesterday and that won't last me more than about 10 days or so. And of course raw and unprepared, what did you think? Microwave dinners?? Lol
    Geesh....that's like 3 bags of groceries at Sprouts for two days of eating.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Patryn View Post
    Eating healthy? Mind if I ask what you bought? I spend that on fruits alone every week.
    of course eating healthy.

oats
    fillet steak
    chicken breast fillets
    salmon
    cod
    tuna
    eggs
    rice cakes

and sorry, you do not eat 70 worth of fruit a week, i dont believe that for a second lmao

DanB is offline Banned
    how can you spend 70euro on fruit? does that include the price of the women who feed you the grapes?lol

decs diet is similar to my own and around the same money, mabey a lil more if i buy meat from supermarket instead of from wholesaler

Blog Entries
    eating can be done alot more efficiently and cheaper if you put your mind to it. oats = 1e a bag which lasts 3 days, rice cakes 1e per pack a day. all i use for carbs, why waste money on anything else? oats are top of the list for carb intake, you wont get a better source

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    how can you spend 70euro on fruit?

decs diet is similar to my own and around the same money, mabey a lil more if i buy meat from supermarket instead of from wholesaler
    exactly, the most expensive i buy are fillet steaks at 7e a dish and i'll eat four a week

DanB is offline Banned
    exactly, the most expensive i buy are fillet steaks at 7e a dish and i'll eat four a week
    place in lucan gives you a slab, dont know the exact name, but you get 15 good sized steaks when you chop it up, 50euro for striploin or 65 for fillet, 40 i think for pork, 10 chicken breasts for 10euro, 30eggs about 4euro

similar place in blanch and ballymount aswell

go to a supermarket and you easily pay 2-3x's those prices, ya know yourself

Blog Entries
    place in lucan gives you a slab, dont know the exact name, but you get 15 good sized steaks when you chop it up, 50euro for striploin or 65 for fillet, 40 i think for pork, 10 chicken breasts for 10euro, 30eggs about 4euro

go to a supermarket and you easily pay 2-3x's those prices, ya know yourself
    fvck me, thats good! i pay 14e per pack of two fillet steaks, and 7e for 4 med breast fillets.

i cant understand these american food bills, anyone from here over there comments on how cheap food is, and any Yanks here ive spoken with cant believe the cost of food here????? doesnt make sense!

DanB is offline Banned
    is that from a butcher or supermarket? wvwn majority of butcher will do 10 chicken breast for 10 and fillet for 5, if you get to know them and go weekly then they usually do you a deal which wont be advertised..........

i know what you mean, but it all depends where you go, i hear people moaning about price of food, i ask where they shop, they say superquinn or m&s

ce la vie

Blog Entries
    is that from a butcher or supermarket? wvwn majority of butcher will do 10 chicken breast for 10 and fillet for 5, if you get to know them and go weekly then they usually do you a deal which wont be advertised..........

i know what you mean, but it all depends where you go, i hear people moaning about price of food, i ask where they shop, they say superquinn or m&s

ce la vie
    mixture of tesco and aldi mate, i get chicken from aldi, its just the same as tesco's variety.

superquinns, m&s and dunnes etc are just plain daylight robbery!!!!

DanB is offline Banned
    im the same, i try get meat wholesale or at least from a butcher, and tuna, oats, rice, sauces from tesco, that about all i use a supermarket for

you should stick your head into a couple butchers if you ever passing by them, you be surprised on the deals they give

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    I wish you 2 Micks would speak English lol. Besides I though you all just ate sheep!

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    I wish you 2 Micks would speak English lol. Besides I though you all just ate sheep!
    bahahaha,

i from dublin, cant remember the last time i seen a sheep, although people from the country are known to be fond of the sheep.................

SportbikerKid is offline Banned
    you need to find a cheaper store. i was running 6000cals easily on approx 70euros a week from the popular supermarkets, and Ireland is an expensive place to live, infact its one of the most expensive countries around.

you must be eating lobster and caviare
    My food budget is 15 USD per day for 6-7k cals when I bulk you gotta find a cheaper powder source. You can get test for cents/gram

poppz is offline Senior Member
    I wish I could get a good deca connect pharmacy. LOL. 500 mg at $2 hike up of typical Mexico organon prices per amp is. Then accutane. Pins. Its an expense.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I've spent more on dinner and cocktails in one evening.....

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    i spend 150 200 buck a week on food and that normally only last the work week

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frank13 View Post
    i spend 150 200 buck a week on food and that normally only last the work week
    is turkey bacon that expensive these days?

is turkey bacon that expensive these days?
    hahaha no not the turkey bacon the chicken

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    I've spent more on dinner and cocktails in one evening.....
    so have i and nearly paid that for a single drink, dosnt mean that you have to pay for food that is 2-3x's cheaper elsewhere though

TOkidd is offline Productive Member
    I spend a bloody fortune on food. Seems that in my city, food prices have increased by about 75% in the last 10 years. My grocery bill for one week is $200, and that often doesn't include dinners, which I buy fresh one or two days before I prepare. SO sometimes $300 /week on food. And I'm not eating fancy stuff. Shaved turkey breast, pork chops, chicken breast, fish fillets, yogurt, granola, multi-grain cereal, oats, fruit, whole wheat bread, bagels, cheese, ground beef, eggs & milk, almonds. That's about all I buy and I get slapped with a $200 bull for one week of that for 1(one) person. Craziness.

i eat 4 doz eggs a week u think thats bad hahaha

hyphy_beast is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk

Geesh....that's like 3 bags of groceries at Sprouts for two days of eating.
    Damn sprouts must be expensive! That 150 at Ralphs with my club card should sustain my 2900 cal/day for at least a week! I have a Costco card, don't know why I don't use it.

Actually I take that back,.that 150 didn't include the 50 i spent on chx breast and tilapia filets a few days before
    Last edited by hyphy_beast; 09-25-2012 at 06:38 PM.

johnnylucifer is offline Junior Member
    eating can be done alot more efficiently and cheaper if you put your mind to it. oats = 1e a bag which lasts 3 days, rice cakes 1e per pack a day. all i use for carbs, why waste money on anything else? oats are top of the list for carb intake, you wont get a better source
    Actually, steel cut oats are better than regular. Google up a comparison to see for yourself. Lower gi, higher fiber a few other benefits that I can't recall right now.

of course eating healthy.

oats
    fillet steak
    chicken breast fillets
    salmon
    cod
    tuna
    eggs
    rice cakes

and sorry, you do not eat 70 worth of fruit a week, i dont believe that for a second lmao
    Bag of fresh organic cherries here, maybe 1/4 pound. $13. I go through two of those per week. Couple bunches of bananas, blueberries, raspberries, apples. I didn't realize that fruits were so much more expensive here...

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    Evening whores

Once again I face the meal 5 struggle

Not going down easy

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Hmm, my 12 month average on food is 838 dollars and I don't eat out, have a wife and a 2 year old.

It's all the choice steak, pork, and other nice meats, everything else is cheap as I don't buy prepared food. I eat a lot more than your average person.

Still though testosterone is dirt cheap in comparison, along with all the other supporting drugs. You can go to ARR to get an idea of prices on PCT products and such, and ai for on cycle. But HCG and Test or other compounds you run you will need to do some more research, actually if you go to steroids .com it has some general prices on what you can expect to pay for various compounds.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnylucifer View Post
    Actually, steel cut oats are better than regular. Google up a comparison to see for yourself. Lower gi, higher fiber a few other benefits that I can't recall right now.
    i never specified which, i used fine cut oats. oats are oats doesnt matter whether they're rolled or cut

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Patryn View Post
    Bag of fresh organic cherries here, maybe 1/4 pound. $13. I go through two of those per week. Couple bunches of bananas, blueberries, raspberries, apples. I didn't realize that fruits were so much more expensive here...
    why so much fruit? you do realise thats a massive sugar overload?

Blog Entries
    are most foodstuffs being imported into the states these days? i still cant work out how its so expensive for you guys?????

i never specified which, i used fine cut oats. oats are oats doesnt matter whether they're rolled or cut
    Numerous articles found via a simple google search disagree with you. Please post your source.

are most foodstuffs being imported into the states these days? i still cant work out how its so expensive for you guys?????
    Fruits were much cheaper when I was in LA. In Canada now. The only ripe fruits currently in a local market are the ones listed above. Plus pears.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information