bigZ22 is offline New Member

please help me out

Alright I'm new on this forum but i have some questions i just cant seem to find the answers for. Okay a little overgrown of me is i have ran one cycle monsterdrol(superdrol). Went from a shredded 150 to even more ripped 178. This was a four week cycle. I have done plenty of reading on these boards myself and see mostly 10-15 pound gains in most of your cycles.. why is this? What made me pack on that much mas when most of you guys get half the mass on a cycle double the length? None of it makes sense to me, do i have ronnies genetics? Or was it an overdosed cycle. I ran 30 mg a day. Also I've end looking for my next cycle and it seems like most only put.on 10-15 pounds why is it that none of the cycles seem to compare to my gains, I've already purchased an anadrol cycle and will keep you guts posted on results. Just curiosity why my gains seem so rediculous compared to most of you guys. Replies will be much appreciate. Sorry about the typos I'm on my phone. Thanks bigZ

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    it also depends on your size when you start. Most of the people who gain a ton of weight on a cycle werent at the point were they needed to use steroids . So if you are under weight of course you will gain a lot on cycle. I'm luck to gain 5-10lbs on a cycle

Think of it this way. If you put 100 shot of nitrous on a stock nission altima. it will drop seconds in the quarter mile. It will make a dramatic difference. Then put the same 100hp shot on a corvette that has a ton of engine work done already. That 100 shot may drop the car a couple tenths of a second in the quarter mile
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

I know it sounds funny, and most of.you guys will disagree but i was at what i believed to be my genetic Max.. i was at close to 6000 calories a day but yet still 3-5% bf and would only gain strength the size just wouldn't come even after being that size for a solid two years. Also all the weight i gained was lean muscle no water. Hard as a rock everywhere. This is what confuses me when.people say never to run oral only? I got better results then their injection cycles? Remebr it was only 4 weeks thatd close to a pound a day

I'm a very very hard gainer with small bones

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by bigZ22 View Post
    Alright I'm new on this forum but i have some questions i just cant seem to find the answers for. Okay a little overgrown of me is i have ran one cycle monsterdrol(superdrol). Went from a shredded 150 to even more ripped 178. This was a four week cycle. I have done plenty of reading on these boards myself and see mostly 10-15 pound gains in most of your cycles.. why is this? What made me pack on that much mas when most of you guys get half the mass on a cycle double the length? None of it makes sense to me, do i have ronnies genetics? Or was it an overdosed cycle. I ran 30 mg a day. Also I've end looking for my next cycle and it seems like most only put.on 10-15 pounds why is it that none of the cycles seem to compare to my gains, I've already purchased an anadrol cycle and will keep you guts posted on results. Just curiosity why my gains seem so rediculous compared to most of you guys. Replies will be much appreciate. Sorry about the typos I'm on my phone. Thanks bigZ
    Adrol alone with no test????

Are you aware of the dangers of using steroids at 18 years old???

how tall are you?
    And there is no way you were 3-5% bf. You would be in the hospital if you were maintaining that

Yes no test, the past cycle was oral only and i had better results than most of the people running a twelve week inj cycle and its only my second so it didn't seem nessicary. Comment with suggesttions

I'm 5' 8" bro I've been that way since i.was born. I'm not on hear to lie to you guys I'm hear for answers. Also had terrible back/calve pumps on cycle

I know it sounds funny, and most of.you guys will disagree but i was at what i believed to be my genetic Max.. i was at close to 6000 calories a day but yet still 3-5% bf and would only gain strength the size just wouldn't come even after being that size for a solid two years. Also all the weight i gained was lean muscle no water. Hard as a rock everywhere. This is what confuses me when.people say never to run oral only? I got better results then their injection cycles? Remebr it was only 4 weeks thatd close to a pound a day
    if you were at your genetic max you wouldnt be able to keep the weight on. Steroids dont change that limit. You can excide your max while on. But you will always return to under your genetic limit later

I'm a very very hard gainer with small bones
    no offense but there are 10 new people a day that say that

I'm 5' 8" bro I've been that way since i.was born. I'm not on hear to lie to you guys I'm hear for answers. Also had terrible back/calve pumps on cycle
    didnt think you were lying. just didnt know your height.
    most people dont realize what 5% bf even looks like.
    And because you were only 150lbs at 5'8 thats why you gained alot. if someone else was 5'8 and 190 first they would have not gotten the same results

I've lost 8 pounds total since the cycle which was last December.. my caloric intake is around 8000 and still have the lean hard mass. So what your saying is genetically i have alot more to go? But yes i beloved i am small boned and a hard gainer. I.e. why i have such.low bodyfat and paper thin skin

Yes no test, the past cycle was oral only and i had better results than most of the people running a twelve week inj cycle and its only my second so it didn't seem nessicary. Comment with suggesttions
    Ok..
    comment: you should hold off messing with steroids because at your age you can really mess up your edro system and cause a host of health issues that may be immediate and they may not manifest until even in to your 30's. Just as an example you high BP, High cholesterol, ED (limp peter).

Suggestion: Take a visit in the nutrition forum and post your entire diet with stats and goals.Food will be your #1 issue. IT ALWAYS IS!

I've lost 8 pounds total since the cycle which was last December.. my caloric intake is around 8000 and still have the lean hard mass. So what your saying is genetically i have alot more to go? But yes i beloved i am small boned and a hard gainer. I.e. why i have such.low bodyfat and paper thin skin
    post what you ate today that was close to 8k calories

Haha o boy here it goes. Pre breakfast 10 whites 2 bananas, isomass gainer. Breakfast: 8 oatmeal servings 34 oz cranberry juice 6 perch filets (deepfried) isomass gainer. Pre lunch bbg chicken breast sandwhich, 7 chicken breast. Lunch isomassgainer 1/4 inch bacon smashed potatoes. Pre dinner 18oz sirloin along with assorted veggies (squash,cicmber, broccoli, carrots, red pepper) tebuilt mass gainer. Dinner 30 oz chili (my blend, pasta pork ground beef carrots celery) isomass gainer. Drink 2 casiens before bed. Yell me how its possible?

I realize the dangers at.my age and yes have gotten labs. I'm not worried about the issues. I am going to win the sandow. I'm starting at this age to realistically have a chance. Hrt can happen don't really care i have a goal

I realize the dangers at.my age and yes have gotten labs. I'm not worried about the issues. I am going to win the sandow. I'm starting at this age to realistically have a chance. Hrt can happen don't really care i have a goal
    OK...well Gixx is the man...good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    OK...well Gixx is the man...good luck
    idk who gixx is I'm relitively new to this and yes i eat tons of fried food thats how.i get so many cals. What are the concerns of running a-drol without test?

My Nat test is 647 pretty low for a person my age IMO

idk who gixx is I'm relitively new to this and yes i eat tons of fried food thats how.i get so many cals. What are the concerns of running a-drol without test?
    Gixx is the guy who has been trying to help you already! I suggest heading whatever advise he offers

i dont suggest you cycle but if your competing and set on it i would forget the anadrol
    do a test only cycle. The gains will be better. It better for you and your health
    also research on ai's and proper pct they are both very important

See this is what i find amusing. You assume i don't.know proper pct protocal& i already have my ai on hand. Along with a few other goodies (saw palmetto,milk thistle ect.) I know quite a bit about aas and like i said my labs came back almost identical so pct must be doing its job. But I'm looking to put on serious mass 25+ pounds and test simply won't do that.

How does test prop 500mg a week along with superdro 4weeks and dbol4 weekss? I believe i know most everything.there is to know, i just don't have first hand experience with these other compounds yet

Quote Originally Posted by bigZ22
    See this is what i find amusing. You assume i don't.know proper pct protocal& i already have my ai on hand. Along with a few other goodies (saw palmetto,milk thistle ect.) I know quite a bit about aas and like i said my labs came back almost identical so pct must be doing its job. But I'm looking to put on serious mass 25+ pounds and test simply won't do that.
    I didn't assume anything. You never mentioned ai.s or pct. So since you wanted advice i mentioned everything. I didn't want to leave it out and have you not know about it. Sorry for trying to help.
    You obviously know more. Drol is way better then test for a cycle.

I'm out

Also what do you think.of my diet?

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    I didn't assume anything. You never mentioned ai.s or pct. So since you wanted advice i mentioned everything. I didn't want to leave it out and have you not know about it. Sorry for trying to help.

I'm out
    i wasnt trying to come off as an ass, the information I'm looking for isn't how to cycle. Its the best cycle for raw.mass with dry gains. And yes i know anadrol will have bloat I've got that covered. Sorry for coming.off to strong but i really do appreciate all the advice you have given

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post

I'm out
    i wasnt trying to come off as an a**, the information I'm looking for isn't how to cycle. Its the best cycle for raw.mass with dry gains. And yes i know anadrol will have bloat I've got that covered. Sorry for coming.off to strong but i really do appreciate all the advice you have given

Thread Information