Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    musclekid88 is offline Junior Member
    well it will come in mcg i think you may have meant ml. I looked it up breifly seems a bit confusing to be honest. If you get a chance to post it tomorrow, i would must appreciate it mate thanks

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by musclekid88 View Post
    well it will come in mcg i think you may have meant ml. I looked it up breifly seems a bit confusing to be honest. If you get a chance to post it tomorrow, i would must appreciate it mate thanks
    No... your clen will come in mcg/Ml ratio but your syringe is most likely either mg or ML...either way they are simple conversions!

Ok then i get ya....yeah it says ml/cc on the syringe.

Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    Take the experts advice and go with the clen . If you read up on it you would know it has anti catabolic properties. Use it with a suitable diet and you'll be fine.

To get to 10% you shouldn't need any compounds other than diet and cardio.
    Are you kidding me? Recommending Clen over Anavar to a young person? That's ridiculous in my opinion. A lot more can go wrong with Clen that it could with Anavar.

Quote Originally Posted by Striving4Aesthetics View Post
    Are you kidding me? Recommending Clen over Anavar to a young person? That's ridiculous in my opinion. A lot more can go wrong with Clen that it could with Anavar.
    Like what?????

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Striving4Aesthetics View Post
    I believe Clen is mild compared to any AAS. I consider messing with our hormones to be serious business.

What do you think can go wildly wrong with Clen?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    I believe Clen is mild compared to any AAS. I consider messing with our hormones to be serious business.

What do you think can go wildly wrong with Clen?
    Agreed!!! While Clen is a stimulant and needs to be treated as such it is liken to higher doses of caffiene at best imo. Although it is considered slightly anobilic it's affects as a steroid are nearly non existant in my experience.

Var on the other hand can/will cause a shut down in your natural test production. Some ppl (although very few) have required TRT from one Var cycle! I would rather regulate my HR and BP than try to correct damage to my HPTA!

Lunk is there any chance of posting that dosage chart you mentioned the other when you get a chance? Thanks. Also appreciate all the feedback fellas

Quote Originally Posted by musclekid88 View Post
    Lunk is there any chance of posting that dosage chart you mentioned the other when you get a chance? Thanks. Also appreciate all the feedback fellas
    If this one doesn't work for ya ley me know..there are tons of conversion calculators...just google bro

http://www.convertunits.com/from/mg/to/mcg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information