Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    thanks guys. as conflicting as this thread turned out to be it has given me much food for thought. i appreciate all the input guys.

but might i add... chill out fellas, a debate is one thing, but so much aggression haha quite a bit of irony, telling a bunch of guys on aas to not be so aggressive hahaha

Sworder is offline Banned
    Just making sure you get correct information!

Good luck!!

no offense to anyone, but until i know what you say to mostly be true, most of the time (or you have phd in ur title) i will take what everyone says with a grain of salt, research it for myself, using your experience and knowledge to point me in the right direction. like i said, no offense to anyone and i will take in account everything everyone says, but being new and not knowing anyone, i trust you about as far as i can throw you lol sorry for my pesimism lol

BUT i do appreciate everyones thoughts and time they took out of thier life to help educate me!

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tron3219 View Post
    no offense to anyone, but until i know what you say to mostly be true, most of the time (or you have phd in ur title) i will take what everyone says with a grain of salt, research it for myself, using your experience and knowledge to point me in the right direction. like i said, no offense to anyone and i will take in account everything everyone says, but being new and not knowing anyone, i trust you about as far as i can throw you lol sorry for my pesimism lol
    ALWAYS the best course of action!!!

Bd88 is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm on sust 350 1 ml a week today will b week 4 of pining , had a question about Pct
    I'm 23
    10%bp
    I'm gonna do clomid and nova but people tell me to do hcg is it ness it's my first cycle by the way. And help would b great thanks

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bd88 View Post
    I'm on sust 350 1 ml a week today will b week 4 of pining , had a question about Pct
    I'm 23
    10%bp
    I'm gonna do clomid and nova but people tell me to do hcg is it ness it's my first cycle by the way. And help would b great thanks
    Please feel free to start your own thread!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information