Hey guys, it looks as though I finally have a question that I can't easily solve by lurking.

I just finished up my first test e cycle on Tuesday night, and I've been running Arimidex throughout my cycle. I started with .25mg eod, but upped it to .40mg every day due to being gyno prone. I ran out of my AI yesterday morning after taking one last dose. Due to an oversight on my part that I'm currently kicking myself over, I didn't realize that an AI is preferably ran not until the final injection, but until the first day of PCT. Obviously I have about another 12 days until my PCT begins, and no AI in the meantime.

I'm wondering if this is a problem. As I mentioned, I'm gyno prone, and have had minor pubertal gyno since before this cycle, which I have managed to keep mostly in check. Since my estrogen should be falling daily as my test levels start to fall, will I be okay, or should I purchase more Arimidex to bridge the gap? Would taking a mild dose of Nolvadex , say, 20mg per day, be a sufficient substitute provided I still follow my full 4 week PCT regimen?

If anyone is wondering, my PCT and stats are the following:

Clomid 100/50/50/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20

5' 11"
193 pounds
~10-11% body fat

Thanks for the help.