Myron Gains is offline New Member

Last pin of cycle was two days ago, ran out of AI yesterday... what to do?

Hey guys, it looks as though I finally have a question that I can't easily solve by lurking.

I just finished up my first test e cycle on Tuesday night, and I've been running Arimidex throughout my cycle. I started with .25mg eod, but upped it to .40mg every day due to being gyno prone. I ran out of my AI yesterday morning after taking one last dose. Due to an oversight on my part that I'm currently kicking myself over, I didn't realize that an AI is preferably ran not until the final injection, but until the first day of PCT. Obviously I have about another 12 days until my PCT begins, and no AI in the meantime.

I'm wondering if this is a problem. As I mentioned, I'm gyno prone, and have had minor pubertal gyno since before this cycle, which I have managed to keep mostly in check. Since my estrogen should be falling daily as my test levels start to fall, will I be okay, or should I purchase more Arimidex to bridge the gap? Would taking a mild dose of Nolvadex , say, 20mg per day, be a sufficient substitute provided I still follow my full 4 week PCT regimen?

If anyone is wondering, my PCT and stats are the following:

Clomid 100/50/50/25
    Nolva 40/40/20/20

5' 11"
    193 pounds
    ~10-11% body fat

Thanks for the help.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I would just buy more. You will more then likly be ok.

kmms is offline Productive Member
    was your cycle test e only? are you really 10-11%BF? were you really taking arimidex eod throughout the cycle? you took another dose of arimidex days after your last test pin?

if those answers are correct and if it were me then i wouldn't bother with any more arimidex, let your two weeks go by and start pct. i'm not gyno prone however and the only thing that really matters is that you are confident in the decisions that you have made and that they allow you to sleep at night.

Myron Gains is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kmms View Post
    was your cycle test e only? are you really 10-11%BF? were you really taking arimidex eod throughout the cycle? you took another dose of arimidex days after your last test pin?

if those answers are correct and if it were me then i wouldn't bother with any more arimidex, let your two weeks go by and start pct. i'm not gyno prone however and the only thing that really matters is that you are confident in the decisions that you have made and that they allow you to sleep at night.
    Yes, yes, no, I started at eod and moved up to every day. I took that last dose of Arimidex the day after my last pin, just like I had every other day....

Ultimately what I'm asking is if I am running the risk of my gyno flaring up even worse by not continuing my AI through to PCT. If you guys are saying it's not a big deal then I won't worry about it.

kmms is offline Productive Member
    well unless you're still on hcg you aren't taking anything that may create a need for an AI. if you have access to more arimidex with no hassle then why not skip it and watch for E sides or get your E related BW done to confirm that you need it or not.

Thread Information