Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Most Common Beginners Cycles - Look here..

jaswave125 is offline Junior Member
    Hey mickey, How would you dose dbol as a kick starter for the first 4weeks? 20mg a day for 4 weeks would be ok? The reason I'm asking is I'm planning to take it as a kick starter as I'v seen many people here wait to long for the test to "kick-in". And I plan on doing my cycle nxt year just want to learn more.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jaswave125 View Post
    Hey mickey, How would you dose dbol as a kick starter for the first 4weeks? 20mg a day for 4 weeks would be ok? The reason I'm asking is I'm planning to take it as a kick starter as I'v seen many people here wait to long for the test to "kick-in". And I plan on doing my cycle nxt year just want to learn more.
    This is covered on page one.

Beginner Cycles (with an oral) ---> http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...look-here.html

jaswave125 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    This is covered on page one.

Beginner Cycles (with an oral) ---> http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...look-here.html
    Aw sorry man. my fault.

SwimDude is offline New Member
    Hey Mickey (and or other vets),
    This is kind of a continuation of a thread that I started a while ago.

Just as a refresher:
    I am a collegiate level swimmer and have been competing at this level for three years now. I'm primarily a sprinter, 50 and 100 freestyle and I mix in some breaststroke. I have had great success in the pool over my career but I have always just missed qualifying for nationals in any of individual events. So I thought for my senior year, junior summer, I should just go for broke and see what I can do with a well calculated diet and cycle.

Stats
    Height: 5' 10.5
    *Updated Weight: 168 (Lost a few fat pounds with cleaner diet)
    BF%: 10-12%

*Updated Lifts - all "max" weights are reps of 4
    Bench - 215 (Up 10lbs from last post late April)
    Military Press - 195 (Up 10lbs)
    Squat - 265 (Up 20lbs)

As you (MickeyKnox) suggested, I checked out this great thread and started considering a beginner cycle (you didn't say I should consider Test only but that seems to be the general consciences among you vets). So far Option 3. (Test Prop) seems to be my best bet but I had a few (hopefully not dumb) questions. Before I ask them though, I feel as though I should explain my goals with this cycle.

I am considering this first cycle strictly as a performance enhancer, meaning I'm not overly concerned with how many pounds I gain. I want to build the most possible strength, speed, and endurance I can this summer before I start my last year as a competitive swimmer. I am completely aware that I want magically turn into Ryan Lochte once I start a cycle. I know that most of my goals will be achieved through hard training and a better diet, I just think this cycle will help me exceed my goals.

Questions:
    1. Since I am not going for size, should I drop the weekly dosage? I was thinking 100-125mg eod for 8 weeks and keeping everything else the exact same.

2. Should I consider a lighter (or regular) Test dosage supplemented with another compound such as Anavar , Winnie, ect?

Thanks for all of the help and sorry for such a long post!

*Forgot to mention this. Sprinters are BIG compared to the stereotypical swimmer. Check out Nathan Adrien or Alain Bernard
    Last edited by SwimDude; 05-06-2013 at 06:26 AM. Reason: Forgot to mention

AliYousaf is offline Associate Member
    Mickey bro! I have been injecting my Test E every fourth morning instead of 3.5 days and now I am currently in my 7th week. From now on I have decided to go every third day instead of fourth. My last shot was on 5th May so the next shot is good on 7th or 8th ? Seems like a little math trouble I know but I need advice.
    Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone.

Brazensol is offline Productive Member~ Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I was wondering just how much of the lean mass gained on the first cycle could I expect to keep? I've seen guys get pretty big while on a cycle (this was in the late 80's when you could still use them ((legally)) in the military) and when their cycle was over they went right back to where they started. I hope this was because they were doing something wrong and is not the nature of the beast.

SwimDude,

1. Thats fine.

2. I wouldn't for your first cycle. Keep it simple in case something goes sideways.

Good luck.

AliYousaf,

On the 8th you inject.

Yo!! Mickey bro.. Thanks for your unlimited support and help man.. I have successfully prevented all the side effects and Gyno so far and I am so happy with the results that I am thinking of another cycle by end of this year..
    Keep that help coming bro and creat another thread.. '2nd cycle for newbies' cus I ll be needing that too :-)

Sent from my iPhone.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by AliYousaf View Post
    Yo!! Mickey bro.. Thanks for your unlimited support and help man.. I have successfully prevented all the side effects and Gyno so far and I am so happy with the results that I am thinking of another cycle by end of this year..
    Keep that help coming bro and creat another thread.. '2nd cycle for newbies' cus I ll be needing that too :-)

Sent from my iPhone.
    Ali...congrats on your cycle progress. Mick is out fishing (for real). His OP includes cycle info for ppl interested in adding anoth compound but keep in mind. There is NO reason your second cycle cany be the exact same as your first and still have great success..maybe even better

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

Ali...congrats on your cycle progress. Mick is out fishing (for real). His OP includes cycle info for ppl interested in adding anoth compound but keep in mind. There is NO reason your second cycle cany be the exact same as your first and still have great success..maybe even better
    Thank you Lunk :-) I hope Mickey catch some big ones... Wish him all the best for me, if you are in touch with him.

Sent from my iPhone.

orbitz21 is offline Junior Member
    yea every 3 days works for me. keep up the good job

bigT9 is offline New Member
    Option 3. Short Ester

Wk 1-8 Testosterone Propionate = 150mg eod.
    Wk 1-8 Aromasin 12.5mg ED MIN - monitor and adjust accordingly.
    Wk 1-8 hCG = 250iu twice/wk day.

PCT
    Begins wk 9 to wk 13

Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20
    1. Does HCG has different brands? How come I can't research/find HCG products online? (post some brand names please!)
    2. clomid 75/50... and nolva 40/20.. does the numbers mean "milligrams"?
    3. How is the intake schedule of nolva and clomid? 75mg in morning, then 50mg in afternoon?
    4. clomid and nolva is ED right?
    5. What is the meaning of iu?

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Quote Originally Posted by bigT9

1. Does HCG has different brands? How come I can't research/find HCG products online? (post some brand names please!)
    2. clomid 75/50... and nolva 40/20.. does the numbers mean "milligrams"?
    3. How is the intake schedule of nolva and clomid? 75mg in morning, then 50mg in afternoon?
    4. clomid and nolva is ED right?
    5. What is the meaning of iu?
    1. Pregnyl ORGANON
    2. Yes
    3. Morning both is fine/long half life
    4. Yes
    5. International units

Caleeco is offline New Member
    Thanks for the info, looking into my first cylce... so this post and the links you have provided should be a good read

Thank you Lunk :-) I hope Mickey catch some big ones... Wish him all the best for me, if you are in touch with him.

Sent from my iPhone.
    Thanks Ali. Hope your cycle is going off without a hitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Caleeco View Post
    Thanks for the info, looking into my first cylce... so this post and the links you have provided should be a good read
    When you feel you have a cycle planned, post it up and we can take a peek at it. And dont forget to dial in your diet with the help of the Nutritional gurus here.

waiting to edit, spam software is blocking. damn..

gaspaco
    thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaspaco View Post
    3. Morning both is fine/long half life
    a. what is the meaning of long half life?
    b. Clomid 75/50/50/50 , if 75mg is on the morning, what is the 50/50/50??
    c. Wk 1-8 hCG = 250iu twice/wk day , what is twice/wk day?

mickeyknox
    should we post about the whole cycle on a new topic or we can post here? because im also going to do my 1st cycle in 2-3 weeks.
    Last edited by bigT9; 05-14-2013 at 08:28 AM.

DuggyPhresh is offline Junior Member
    Good info, I'm a beginner (can't even say first timer) and I'm hoping to get a lot of good information before jumping into anything serious.

Quote Originally Posted by bigT9 View Post
    waiting to edit, spam software is blocking. damn..

gaspaco
    thanks for the info.

a. what is the meaning of long half life? Certain AAS have longer half lives than others. for ex: Enth has a longer half life than Prop.
    b. Clomid 75/50/50/50 , if 75mg is on the morning, what is the 50/50/50?? 75 is how many mg's you administer each day for the 1st wk. Then the second wk is 50mg's/day, and the 3rd wk is 50mg's/day, and so on and so forth.
    c. Wk 1-8 hCG = 250iu twice/wk day , what is twice/wk day? Twice per wk. Not sure where you found the "day" part?

mickeyknox
    should we post about the whole cycle on a new topic or we can post here? because im also going to do my 1st cycle in 2-3 weeks.
    Yes. Make a thread and include your proposed cycle and complete stats so others can offer advice as well.

cruzetor is offline Junior Member
    good cycles bro

Agree with aust.

Teach new ppl to grow into their dose. And about trying to keep to the one compound for as many as 5-6 cycles (if they can), but yeh. 'Grow into ur dose' ;-) fantastic thread btw

c. Wk 1-8 hCG = 250iu twice/wk day , what is twice/wk day? Twice per wk. Not sure where you found the "day" part?
    in the 1st post, look at the..

Most Common Beginners Cycles.
    Option 3. Short Ester

b. Clomid 75/50/50/50 , if 75mg is on the morning, what is the 50/50/50?? 75 is how many mg's you administer each day for the 1st wk. Then the second wk is 50mg's/day, and the 3rd wk is 50mg's/day, and so on and so forth.
    so on the 5th week, it should be 50 or less? bec. the dose from 2nd week to 4th week didnt change.

Quote Originally Posted by cruzetor View Post
    good cycles bro
    Thanks man.

Option 3. Short Ester

You didn't quote the ENTIRE line. It says, "...250iu twice/wk - day before test injection." You left out "before test injection".

so on the 5th week, it should be 50 or less? bec. the dose from 2nd week to 4th week didnt change.
    Each number corresponds to the amount (in mg's) you administer each day PER WK for each compound. I dont know how else to explain that to you. Its fairly straight forward bro.

Quote Originally Posted by bigT9

Option 3. Short Ester

PCT is over with the completion of fourth week.

Sent from my iPhone.

Would you have any objections to 250 for the test cyp, on beginner 1 long ester? If that was all that the beginner had? Or is 200 specific to knowledge/experience? I'm new on here and thank you for your assistance. I'm trying to learn all that I can.

Quote Originally Posted by DuggyPhresh View Post
    Would you have any objections to 250 for the test cyp, on beginner 1 long ester? If that was all that the beginner had? Or is 200 specific to knowledge/experience? I'm new on here and thank you for your assistance. I'm trying to learn all that I can.
    250mg 2/wk is fine. I just used 200mg 2/wk to mix it up and illustrate 400mg/wk is ok too.

mickeyknox

this is what is written in the 1st post..

Option 3. Short Ester

Wk 1-8 Testosterone Propionate = 150mg eod.
    Wk 1-8 Aromasin 12.5mg ED MIN - monitor and adjust accordingly.
    Wk 1-8 hCG = 250iu twice/wk day.

PCT
    Begins wk 9 to wk 13

Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20

*Note: If youre currently on TRT/HRT you skip PCT and simply return to your dosing protocol
    i guess you are missing the words "before test injection", thats why i got confused. better edit the 1st post.

mickeyknox

this is what is written in the 1st post..

i guess you are missing the words "before test injection", thats why i got confused. better edit the 1st post.
    I stand corrected. Fixed.

Thanks for pointing that out bro.

Hi Mickey.Hope you are good mate, glad to see you back. I got a question bro.. How long does it take to start seeing Winny's effects on the body?
    I am taking Winny 50 mg ED and its been two weeks.. I know it's early but I am curios to know.
    Will take it for 2-3 weeks more.. My first cycle of Test-E only, is gonna end in 3 weeks too. (I am thinking of stretching it to total of 16 weeks instead of 12). Anyways back to Winny effects. I am not sure if its even working.. I haven't seen any Winny sort of changes yet. Advice please. I am all ears.

Regards.

Sent from my iPhone.

Hi Mickey.Hope you are good mate, glad to see you back. I got a question bro.. How long does it take to start seeing Winny's effects on the body?
    I am taking Winny 50 mg ED and its been two weeks.. I know it's early but I am curios to know.
    Will take it for 2-3 weeks more.. My first cycle of Test-E only, is gonna end in 3 weeks too. (I am thinking of stretching it to total of 16 weeks instead of 12). Anyways back to Winny effects. I am not sure if its even working.. I haven't seen any Winny sort of changes yet. Advice please. I am all ears.

Regards.

Sent from my iPhone.
    Thanks Ali.

Typically Winstrol will begin to shine through around the second wk because of the short half life (approx 9hours).

I wouldn't run your Test out to 16 wks Ali. I would halt your cycle at 12 wks as originally intended for the simply fact that gains often drop off at wk 10 when using Test E. I would save your extra Test E for your next cycle.

Can you tell me the Lab where you acquired your Winstrol from?

BunkerPunk is offline New Member
    Great read, thanks for sharing. Beginner cycle I understand, how long/many cycles should be ran like this before even considering stacking? Assuming full knowledge of what you would be stacking, sides, diet, weight program, etc... I am in no hurry to move on from the aforementioned beginner cycles, just simply wondering on average, how long it takes to "plateau" on a beginner cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox

Thanks Ali.

Typically Winstrol will begin to shine through around the second wk because of the short half life (approx 9hours).

I wouldn't run your Test out to 16 wks Ali. I would halt your cycle at 12 wks as originally intended for the simply fact that gains often drop off at wk 10 when using Test E. I would save your extra Test E for your next cycle.

Can you tell me the Lab where you acquired your Winstrol from?
    It's LAanabolics or LaPharma .. I have seen people using this Lab's products quite a lot.. I talked to my source, he has earned his name for being reputable. He said if I am not satisfied I can switch to Winstrol 50Mg Injectables.
    I am not sure.. What do you say bro.. If I switch, do I have to dose 50mg injects EVERY DAY??

Sent from my iPhone.

jimmer1980 is offline New Member
    After our early discussion this morning, and due to my availability and per your post recommendations, I found everything I need to implement. However I am not understanding this last part.

"PCT
    Begins wk 15 to wk 19

Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20"

Once again ty for the tips and your time.

jimmer1980 is offline New Member
    Apparently reading isnt my strong point, found earlier question while going through 17 pages of bumps and a million other questions. one more shameless bump
    and ty for your time once again

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AliYousaf

It's LAanabolics or LaPharma .. I have seen people using this Lab's products quite a lot.. I talked to my source, he has earned his name for being reputable. He said if I am not satisfied I can switch to Winstrol 50Mg Injectables.
    I am not sure.. What do you say bro.. If I switch, do I have to dose 50mg injects EVERY DAY??

Sent from my iPhone.
    Winstrol injects suck bro..,,, Hurts do bad...
    Good thing is you can just drink the injectable anyway so either way id give it a try... I personally find liquid anabolics to sometimes be better....

Nothing to add here Ali. Human Project covered you perfectly.

Jimmer80, glad to see you found what you were looking for

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerPunk
    Great read, thanks for sharing. Beginner cycle I understand, how long/many cycles should be ran like this before even considering stacking? Assuming full knowledge of what you would be stacking, sides, diet, weight program, etc... I am in no hurry to move on from the aforementioned beginner cycles, just simply wondering on average, how long it takes to "plateau" on a beginner cycle.
    I know many will disagree but I think a stack on a first cycle isn't exactly the worst idea... Your first cycle yield the best gains so why not make the most of them..... For instance IMO 250-400mg test 300-450 mast and maybe a few weeks of an oral in the very beginning of a first cycle along with basic estrogen blockers, hcg , and pct would give much better solid results them a basic 600mg first test cycle..... I think the reason why most people opt for just test first cycle bc its simple and easy which I can understand in the beginning but in reality that just means you probably haven't done enough research to be cycling.....

Although i agree with your results theory, the only caveat is which compound is causing complication if using multiple AAS, should this arise. Thats my only real concern when advising newbies on their first cycle.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox
    Although i agree with your results theory, the only caveat is which compound is causing complication if using multiple AAS, should this arise. Thats my only real concern when advising newbies on their first cycle.
    Your correct micky;;;; good point.... an important fact that I have forgotten to mention.... I ALWAYS recommend only using one new compound at a time.... Wait at least a few weeks before adding in a new compound bc I personally have had some crazy sides and having to narrow down the issue can become a problem.

No worries mate. I knew we were on the same page.

So with Arimidex and monitoring closely, what is the preferred method? Not being vague but I understand there are signs of gyno and then blood work. I should be checking my estradiol levels correct? And how often should blood work be done?

Thread Information