Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Most Common Beginners Cycles - Look here..

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Bump..

Up for all the new members..

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Amen...Spring is upon us. Here they come lol...

The wave began about two wks ago..lol

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox
    The wave began about two wks ago..lol
    ....yup, and its driving me away from the Q&A.

MuscleInk

Sometimes it's ammusing but more often annoying

I just was talking to another Vet about this. I start Tren Monday. I think i'll be taking a vacay for awhile..lol

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    I just was talking to another Vet about this. I start Tren Monday. I think i'll be taking a vacay for awhile..lol
    NO NO...that would be the best time to have ya here lol

I think i used up all my get outta jail free cards in the last two wks. Time to recharge the batteries and let the dust settle in the meantime..lol

I think i used up all my get outta jail free cards in the last two wks. Time to recharge the batteries and let the dust settle in the meantime..lol
    Well I'm throwing pt-141 into the mix tonight so I'm not going to be worried about the noobs - only how long HAW can survive.

MuscleInk

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Well I'm throwing pt-141 into the mix tonight so I'm not going to be worried about the noobs - only how long HAW can survive.

MuscleInk
    Go easy on her, dawg, you dont want to crush her - shes Asian, and small, remember?

Go easy on her, dawg, you dont want to crush her - shes Asian, and small, remember?
    There's plenty more where she came from. Lol
    (Just kidding).

MuscleInk

Haha you say that now....when shes not around to see..lol

Bump for Easter

Quote Originally Posted by freddy1418 View Post
    Bump STICKY good job MK
    Thanks man.

Bump..

Drops is offline Junior Member
    Just started my enanthate cycle today, I messed up with the HCG though, had a brain fart and sucked up 500 iu into my pins (needle not replacable), but oh well- still got 10k units left.

Also had to use a knife to cut my arimidex pill, I should probably get a pill cutter lol.

How long does it usually take to kick in, will I feel anything at all in the first feeks?

AliYousaf is offline Associate Member
    Yo Mickey Bro!
    I just had my second Test-e Shot at 250 mg. I am also taking Dbol 20mg ED and Adex .25 mg ED. Yesterday I had my Hcg shot at 250 iu. I bought a pill splitter as you had advised. but unfortunately that's a shit thing. it does not split or cut clean the tab it only breaks and crush it.. I guess the blade is not sharp enough. This is actually my third pill splitter in last 14 days and none of them works. I thinks I 'll get a surgical blade or something to equally split Adex. I am thinking about taking 0.5 Mg Adex EOD .. what do you think?? I know you strongly suggest .25 ED but my shit pill splitter is breaking and wasting Adex for me so I thought may be 0.5 EOD isnt a bad idea after all.
    And thanks again.. for this this thread. I am learning a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops View Post
    Just started my enanthate cycle today, I messed up with the HCG though, had a brain fart and sucked up 500 iu into my pins (needle not replacable), but oh well- still got 10k units left.

Also had to use a knife to cut my arimidex pill, I should probably get a pill cutter lol.

How long does it usually take to kick in, will I feel anything at all in the first feeks?
    4-6 wks normally.

Quote Originally Posted by AliYousaf View Post
    Yo Mickey Bro!
    I just had my second Test-e Shot at 250 mg. I am also taking Dbol 20mg ED and Adex .25 mg ED. Yesterday I had my Hcg shot at 250 iu. I bought a pill splitter as you had advised. but unfortunately that's a shit thing. it does not split or cut clean the tab it only breaks and crush it.. I guess the blade is not sharp enough. This is actually my third pill splitter in last 14 days and none of them works. I thinks I 'll get a surgical blade or something to equally split Adex. I am thinking about taking 0.5 Mg Adex EOD .. what do you think?? I know you strongly suggest .25 ED but my shit pill splitter is breaking and wasting Adex for me so I thought may be 0.5 EOD isnt a bad idea after all.
    And thanks again.. for this this thread. I am learning a lot.
    Why are you dosing Adex .25mg every day? Do you have experience or BW that indicates the need for .25mg ed? If not, i would return to .25mg EOD. If you feel the need to increase based on sides or BW, then .5 EOD would be fine. But dont use .5mg EOD simply because you're having difficulty splitting the pill. Thats crazy talk..lol

(and i do NOT strongly recommend .25mg EVERY DAY. I recommend every OTHER day - unless other circumstances or mitigating factors are involved)

As far the pill splitter goes, do what you can then make a point to order from AR-R .com. Their products are liquid and easy to measure.

Thanks Mickey!! You have always been a great help. This thread is absolutely a life saver.
    Ok!! about Adex at .25 EOD, I re-read the original post and found out where was I going wrong. It was Aromasin that is to be take ED. Thanks again for correcting. I ll take .25 mg Adex EOD from now on :-)

Sent from my iPhone.

Right on bro! ^^

Bump..

Bump..

jaswave125 is offline Junior Member
    I'll also give this a bump as this thread though me a lot. =)

Bump..

Bump..

Bump..

chi-town is offline New Member
    First off Hello and thanks everyone for this thread its been very helpful. I am about to do my first cycle and i have chosen to do option 2 long ester, 500 mg test-e 12 weeks. I had a couple of questions on this.
    1. Since this is my first cycle will i want to run aromasin right from the start or wait and see if its something i am going to need??

2. Its says 12.5 mg ED (aromasin) adjust and monitor. Now how do i know if i need to change and if so by how much?

3. Should I use HCG right from the start or should i wait and see how I react and see if i need it??

Hi and welcome Chi-Town.

Im glad that were able to use this thread to point you in the right direction.

However, may I ask you a favor? Could you please re post your question, including stats, in the Q&A Anabolic Forum for a better response and more traffic. This will enable others to view and respond as well.

Thanks a lot!

Anabolic Q&A Forum.

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...S#.UIDcDq7X_fs

Provita is offline Associate Member
    B
    u
    m
    p

JohnnyJohnson is offline New Member
    Hey guys. Looking for some advice. I'm going into week 2 of my first cycle ever, wanting to maximize what I have access to. I am 28 years old. I am 6'0" 215 lbs and have been training 5 days a week for 2 years. I have a clean, high protein diet. I have never used any gear before though. I thought I was ready and educated enough to begin a basic cycle, but I'm second guessing myself now. I began last week with one ML of dual test (E and C) at 200 Mg per ML and one ML of Deca at 200 Mg per ML. This is how it was explained to me as the best way to use it. I am using 10 Mg of Aromasin ED as an AI...right now after what I've started with, I have at my disposal: 9 ML of Dual Test at 200 Mg/ML, 9 ML of Deca at 200Mg/ML and about 700 Mg of Aromasin left. (I have a plan for PCT that I'm not inquiring about yet). I would like to get opinions on how to maximize results from what I have and how to dose it safely at the same time. If I keep going on the same track I've been on, I'll be dosing again on Monday. Please let me know what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyJohnson View Post
    Hey guys. Looking for some advice. I'm going into week 2 of my first cycle ever, wanting to maximize what I have access to. I am 28 years old. I am 6'0" 215 lbs and have been training 5 days a week for 2 years. I have a clean, high protein diet. I have never used any gear before though. I thought I was ready and educated enough to begin a basic cycle, but I'm second guessing myself now. I began last week with one ML of dual test (E and C) at 200 Mg per ML and one ML of Deca at 200 Mg per ML. This is how it was explained to me as the best way to use it. I am using 10 Mg of Aromasin ED as an AI...right now after what I've started with, I have at my disposal: 9 ML of Dual Test at 200 Mg/ML, 9 ML of Deca at 200Mg/ML and about 700 Mg of Aromasin left. (I have a plan for PCT that I'm not inquiring about yet). I would like to get opinions on how to maximize results from what I have and how to dose it safely at the same time. If I keep going on the same track I've been on, I'll be dosing again on Monday. Please let me know what you think.
    Did you even bother to read the first page in this thread??

Why on earth would you inject yourself with something you have no clue about?? And you are clearly have no idea how to cycle proper and safely, nor do you have the proper education?? Why? Because you dont fvckin read! You're like one of these stereotypical young guys who want everything told to them because they're too damn lazy to read or even look it up themselves. Everything you need to know is on the first page INCLUDING LINKS.

My friend told me this, my friend told me that. Stop being lazy and READ it yourself. Im serious. This is for your benefit, not mine.

Stop what you're doing until you A, have all the items needed to complete a safe and responsible cycle. And B, have educated yourself enough to understand the behavior of each compound and the possible side effects and complications AND how to manage them effectively. And you dont wait until the end of your cycle to figure out your PCT!

That's my advice. I hope you listen.

This thread needs a bump

Quote Originally Posted by sixfootseven
    This thread needs a bump
    There you go. BUMP.

Sent from my iPhone.

Bump..

po0oya is offline New Member
    Hi guys ,
    I've been working out for like couple of years but seriously for like 1 year. I used some steroids 4-5 years ago with no knowledge and I ended up with gyn and I had a surgery. I used a lil steroid again after my surgery and now I have a lil thing in my right chest. I haven't used steroids for the last 4 years, Now I want to start a cycle . I don't know if I'm considered as a beginner or not but I want to start from a beginner cycle and keep on going little by little. I have 2 concerns :
    1- which ones are the best for me ? I've done some research , but still not sure. between test en, pro, winny, Dbol , deca ... and whichi one to use together. ( i want to do a 12 week cycle )
    2- about that little tiny thing in my chest, should I first use some nolvadex or something to make it go away or should I do the cycle and then do the pct.

please help me decide , I want to do it properly this time .
    thnx

mr.lenny is offline New Member
    Poo0oya...am going to save some time for a veterans here and ask.., put your stats..age, weight, goals...then they can help you with the rest

ok thnx ,
    5'7"
    145 lbs
    10 % BF

I recently dropped 12 lbs of fat, and my goal right now is to gain lean muscle , I don't ant to be buff , I do want to get big but I want to gain lean muscle and a lil fat ofcourse .
    have been working out for 5-6 years, and after a big pause am working out continusely for about a year, Haven't used roids for 4 years. want to start a cycle but not sure what to use , and also concerning about that lil thing in my chest if I should use some Nolvadex or stuffz like that to make it go away or do the cycle then do the pct.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by po0oya
    ok thnx ,
    5'7"
    145 lbs
    10 % BF

I recently dropped 12 lbs of fat, and my goal right now is to gain lean muscle , I don't ant to be buff , I do want to get big but I want to gain lean muscle and a lil fat ofcourse .
    have been working out for 5-6 years, and after a big pause am working out continusely for about a year, Haven't used roids for 4 years. want to start a cycle but not sure what to use , and also concerning about that lil thing in my chest if I should use some Nolvadex or stuffz like that to make it go away or do the cycle then do the pct.
    Hi!! You need to eat. You don't need a cycle. Get your butt over in the nutritional forum!!!

Seriously. We have gals here that weight more than you who are in awesome shape.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Hi!! You need to eat. You don't need a cycle. Get your butt over in the nutritional forum!!!

Seriously. We have gals here that weight more than you who are in awesome shape.
    thanks, maybe you are right. that's what I'm doing right now , 7 meals a day and dry carb and high protein.

Bump..

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Bump..
    This should be a sticky!

Thread Information