Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Shsm...all yours 100mg of sleep aid...I'm out!

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Good to see this is going somewhere useful. Starting with a nutrition plan that has all the necessary macros to increase LBM and strength is the safest and most sustainable path as long as you stay committed to it.

You should start by listing your typical daily intake, meal by meal, with total calories and macros calculated. Knowing your TDEE will be essential to understand how much you need to eat daily to grow.

vickstopdog is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    What do you mean?

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    Right back atcha brother, my contacts are killing me. Talk to you tomorrow

Vickstop good luck buddy and listen to these guys like MuscleInk and Bronzer. They've helped me in numerous ways

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Good to see this is going somewhere useful. Starting with a nutrition plan that has all the necessary macros to increase LBM and strength is the safest and most sustainable path as long as you stay committed to it.

You should start by listing your typical daily intake, meal by meal, with total calories and macros calculated. Knowing your TDEE will be essential to understand how much you need to eat daily to grow.
    Okay like I said earlier I do train hard all the time and I have some gotten some real results I could show you pictures but I cant post links on here or pm you for some reason i dont know why? But I do consider my self pretty well built for my size but I said I want to take somethign along with the protein glutamine and preworkout to help enhance my workouts as well.. I know your going to say creatine and BCaa's and yes I know what those are but Im thinking something along the lines of finnaflex-1andro like I did before you know what I mean?

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vickstopdog View Post
    Okay like I said earlier I do train hard all the time and I have some gotten some real results I could show you pictures but I cant post links on here or pm you for some reason i dont know why? But I do consider my self pretty well built for my size but I said I want to take somethign along with the protein glutamine and preworkout to help enhance my workouts as well.. I know your going to say creatine and BCaa's and yes I know what those are but Im thinking something along the lines of finnaflex-1andro like I did before you know what I mean?
    from midnight - midnight, write down everything you eat, including the amounts and times, and the time of your workout. the next day do to the nutrition section on here:
    http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...M#.UJdPQW_Mjwk
    post what you wrote down, and the guys there WILL help you out.

btw a PBJ is not a meal....

Its just so hard for me to eat alot now because I go to school monday, tuesday, wednesday, thhursday and I Work wednesday-sunday from 4-9/10

Forget it guys...the kid is eating half of the calories he needs to support gains and is dead set on using anything that he THINKS will make him big and strong. he has been given cycle advise already and will end up losing every oz. he gains because his diet wont sustain it.

On top of that you will see him on this board 6-8 months from now asking for help with his lack of labido or ED issues.

Everyone here should be commended for trying so hard to look out for another persons health and weel being...kudos to each of you!

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Its just so hard for me to eat alot now because I go to school monday, tuesday, wednesday, thhursday and I Work wednesday-sunday from 4-9/10
    I know what that's like and it's difficult, but definitely doable. Junior and Senior year of college I took 18 credits a semester and worked two jobs (putting me at like 45 work hours a week). I would do every thing I could to get my meals in - some shit that was embarrassing, like stealing tuna and chicken out of the cafeteria, putting it in Tupperware, then bringing it to class. One club I worked at, the owner was such a dick and wouldn't let us eat or drink anything, so I would hide a protein shake and a can of tuna in the ceiling rafters in the bathroom, claim I had to use the bathroom for 5 minutes, drink the shake and eat the tuna, then come out and act like nothing happened.....lol

Get creative.

The point your missing Vick is that it takes food to grow and food to maintain growth. I dont care if your using 3 grams of AAS you still have to feed the muscle. Sometimes life just doesnt allow for certain things...yours is just not set up to allw you to have a safe and successful cycle rightnow. Perhaps a few years from now you will have a more stable situation that would allow for considering steroids

Quote Originally Posted by vickstopdog

Yes, but I'm still going to encourage you to work on nutrition. I've been doing this longer (I'm 43) and early on I made some mistakes - i.e. not putting enough effort into my nutrition. I worked out 6 days a week with more than one trainer at a time and grew like crazy. Unfortunately I had to learn the hard way that poor nutrition will ALWAYS lead to poor results. When I finished a few cycles, I was eating poorly. I consumed a lot of calories but my diet was sloppy. I ate pretty much everything. I was hungry a lot and ate every 2-3 hours and consumed a lot of protein shakes. I went from 160-205 but most of that was fat and water. Then everything went to hell. I cut my calories because I got LAZY. I continued to train at about 85% of my capacity and in three months, lost 90% of everything I had gained. It was frustrating and disappointing but could have been prevented if all I did was eat properly and consistently.

Now I'm back at 195lbs, leaner, with REAL muscle gains, and my diet is exceptionally clean. The gains I make now are sustained by diet, NOT steroids .

You need to start by listing your daily diet, meal by meal, with total calories and macros. The advice you are being offered is to provide you with safe long term gains.

All the more reason NOT to use AAS...

Forget it guys...the kid is eating half of the calories he needs to support gains and is dead set on using anything that he THINKS will make him big and strong. he has been given cycle advise already and will end up losing every oz. he gains because his diet wont sustain it.

On top of that you will see him on this board 6-8 months from now asking for help with his lack of labido or ED issues.

Everyone here should be commended for trying so hard to look out for another persons health and weel being...kudos to each of you!
    Amen.

Steroids won't help until you fix this.

Okay dude I just told you my schedule with work and school sorry its hard for me to fit in meals dont need to be an ass about it.. Like I am already not doing the steriods you guys talked me out of it hence the reason why I even jonied here to get opinions. I know you guys know what your talking about so it's fine. Like you think I havent done shit before and expect everything to be that easy cause I know its not and if I had 25 posts I could show you pictures because I am not as small as you think. And I do eat more than you think I really do I jsut dont have the time to write down and look up what I eat everyday but I do eat alot and i know what to eat and I try to eat as much as I can...

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Yes, but I'm still going to encourage you to work on nutrition. I've been doing this longer (I'm 43) and early on I made some mistakes - i.e. not putting enough effort into my nutrition. I worked out 6 days a week with more than one trainer at a time and grew like crazy. Unfortunately I had to learn the hard way that poor nutrition will ALWAYS lead to poor results. When I finished a few cycles, I was eating poorly. I consumed a lot of calories but my diet was sloppy. I ate pretty much everything. I was hungry a lot and ate every 2-3 hours and consumed a lot of protein shakes. I went from 160-205 but most of that was fat and water. Then everything went to hell. I cut my calories because I got LAZY. I continued to train at about 85% of my capacity and in three months, lost 90% of everything I had gained. It was frustrating and disappointing but could have been prevented if all I did was eat properly and consistently.

Now I'm back at 195lbs, leaner, with REAL muscle gains, and my diet is exceptionally clean. The gains I make now are sustained by diet, NOT steroids .

You need to start by listing your daily diet, meal by meal, with total calories and macros. The advice you are being offered is to provide you with safe long term gains.
    Well what a story lol Its just hard for me to eat alot with my schedule you know and I am too lazy with my diet I can relate.

Okay dude I just told you my schedule with work and school sorry its hard for me to fit in meals dont need to be an ass about it.. Like I am already not doing the steriods you guys talked me out of it hence the reason why I even jonied here to get opinions. I know you guys know what your talking about so it's fine. Like you think I havent done shit before and expect everything to be that easy cause I know its not and if I had 25 posts I could show you pictures because I am not as small as you think. And I do eat more than you think I really do I jsut dont have the time to write down and look up what I eat everyday but I do eat alot and i know what to eat and I try to eat as much as I can...
    serious?? it takes like a whole 10-15 seconds to write down:
    7am
    2 whole eggs, 5 egg whites
    1 cup oats
    1 scoop whey
    etc..

Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    serious?? it takes like a whole 10-15 seconds to write down:
    7am
    2 whole eggs, 5 egg whites
    1 cup oats
    1 scoop whey
    etc..
    Yeah okay I get I guess I could.

I was an ass on purpose in that post because I want you to understand the severity of the situation. EVERYONE here is trying to look out for you as if you were family. Yet you seem determined to hurt yourself against sound advice.

You have sooo many years of combined experience here and they all are trying to get you to do the smart, sensable and mature thing. If your diet isn't solid as a rock (and you admit it isn't) then you can not support gains...plain and simple!

P.Money is offline Associate Member
    See dude. You don't even have your diet right. Steroids wouldn't make you get big even if you took them. Diet is 60% of what you look like. Do you know of any body builders that eat PBJ sandwiches? 3 eggs? I eat 500ml of egg whites buddy for my first meal. You got some research to do. If you wanna bulk aim for 300g of protein a day, 3500-4000calories. It seems that you have no discipline or structure. You can't even answer any pf the questions we ask you properly. 7-8% body fat? I'd love to see some pictures of you.

Believe me I know about schedule...sometimes I am lucky to eat 3 meals a day and sometimes only 2...so I still eat 5 meals worth in those 3 meals

stpete is offline Banned
    Lunk, MI, SHSM and others have spent a great deal of time to help you. A great deal! They don't get paid for this. We all do it cause we're trying to help as best we can. In this case, they really did, i didn't do much. Either way, they got to the bottom and were right. Your diet stinks. No big deal as it can be fixed.

And you stating that you don't have time to post your diet is just nonsense. It takes 5 minutes. If you're not willing to show some effort i can assure you these great guys will leave this thread and not come back.

Diet please.

BIG1DAY is offline New Member
    Wow that's crazy. There maybe someone older influencing you. I thought I was to young at 23 to be using AAS. I'm new to the site but all these gentlemen are right by trying to guide you in the right direction. There are a world of bad ass supplements out there. Maybe try that for a few years. EAT FOOD! The body needs fuel to grow!

Well what a story lol Its just hard for me to eat alot with my schedule you know and I am too lazy with my diet I can relate.
    If its important to you, you will find a way. Many of us have jobs, kids, families, and still find time to commit to training 4-6 days a week and eat right.

It's called a WORKout because it takes time and effort. I've completed 5 university degrees and run a very busy medical company. You will make time for what matters most.

Okay I will start off by saying you guys talked me out doing steriods because I am not but you guys are missing the point: I am a freshman in college I am not a "body builder" I workout because I really am obsessed with it and just want to see some gains from my work that is all. Maybe because i am just 18 almsot 19 am I so worried about being the biggest and strongest because I can already put up some weight but Ill post my diet while on 1-andro hold on.

Morning
    2 servings of greek yogurt

10:00 Am
    2 PBJS

11:45
    Tuna sandwich (or lunchmeat)

12:00
    Tuna sandwich (or lunchmeat)

2:00
    2 chicken breasts (microwavable packets one)
    easy rice the microwavable (any flavor)

3:00
    workout

4:15
    Protein/glutamine

7:00
    More chicken or pasta whatever my mom made lol

10:00
    oatmeal maybe cereal

10:45
    3 zma pills

Okay I will start off by saying you guys talked me out doing steriods because I am not but you guys are missing the point: I am a freshman in college I am not a "body builder" I workout because I really am obsessed with it and just want to see some gains from my work that is all. Maybe because i am just 18 almsot 19 am I so worried about being the biggest and strongest because I can already put up some weight but Ill post my diet while on 1-andro hold on.
    Proud of you buddy! Even if you don't aspire to be a body builder (not my personal dream but I still strive to improve!!!), get the nutrition worked out. Eat, sleep, lift, repeat. Steroids will be around for years to come. You haven't missed any opportunities and when you've committed to a proper nutrition plan supported by consistent work outs, we'll be here to guide you in the next steps.

Hopefully one day your success story will be one shared with guys your age now when you've become much older.

Remember......a smart man learns from his mistakes. A smarter man learns from the mistakes of others!

Like I said I know your going to bash me for not eating as much and be like OHH THATS WHY YOUR NOT GAINING but if you were to see pictures I have been actually I eat alot I feel like just not consisntent meals I guess.

here are pictures: (most recent-not)

http://i47.tinypic.com/168brzc.jpg
    Date Taken : Sep 18, 2012

http://i46.tinypic.com/pr83.jpg
    Date Taken : Jul 18, 2012

http://i47.tinypic.com/sy86ew.jpg
    Date Taken : Jul 18, 2012 (same day as above)

http://i47.tinypic.com/14icxsm.jpg
    Date Taken : Apr 12, 2012

http://i47.tinypic.com/2z9i99h.jpg
    Date Taken : Feb 8, 2012

http://i46.tinypic.com/jrw4zb.jpg
    Date Taken : Jan 11, 2012

http://i47.tinypic.com/rhqvte.jpg
    Date Taken : Sep 6, 2011
    during foootball season I didnt work out in like a month and a half and yes i broke the base of my thumb

http://i47.tinypic.com/1z3xnd0.jpg
    Date Taken : Jul 9, 2011

http://i48.tinypic.com/2mfna05.jpg
    Date Taken : Apr 29, 2011

http://i46.tinypic.com/32zs29h.jpg
    Date Taken : Mar 24, 2011

So yeah thats all I really have..

stpete is offline Banned
    You're doing great man! And to be honest, with what you eat those gains are awesome imo. you have a nice base and plenty of time to grow. and you will.

Tell you what. I suggest you also post your current diet in the Diet Section. Those guys and gals over there will tweak it and get you on the right track as best as possible.

Yogurt for breakfast won't cut it. PBJ's for a snack maybe, but not a meal. I see very few carbs in there and they are needed. 4:15 meal needs a lot of work. Can you eat oats in the morning as well w/some eggs? That's a good start.

Ah shit, just let me do something else real quick.

stpete is offline Banned
    Morning
    2 servings of greek yogurt Not going to cut it. you need a solid meal here. 1 example would be 3-4 whole eggs and a 1/2 cup oats. I also prefer whole wheat toast. If no toast i eat 1 cup oats.

10:00 Am
    2 PBJS Nah. How about a can or two of tuna alongside a banana or some other fruit?

11:45
    Tuna sandwich (or lunchmeat)Forget lunchmeat. Tuna sandwich, fine though. I prefer a little carbs at this meal w/good source of protein.

12:00
    Tuna sandwich (or lunchmeat)You just ate. Leave it out.

2:00
    2 chicken breasts (microwavable packets one)
    easy rice the microwavable (any flavor) This is ok.

3:00
    workout

4:15
    Protein/glutamineNo. Drink this immediately after your workout. Then by 4:15 have a good dinner. Protein and carbs accordingly.

7:00
    More chicken or pasta whatever my mom made lolLay off the carbs.

10:00
    oatmeal maybe cerealI prefer to keep it simple carbs here as well. My favs are a mix of both though. Tablespoon of peanut butter w/milk. Or, cottage cheese w/pineapple.

10:45
    3 zma pills
    Garbage

Anyway, that's just an outline of some of my diet. I didn't include cheat meals or anything. But i think if you could do your best to get that diet on track(and yeah, still needs a little tweaking) you will be doing good.

Whatcha think?

See i told you I wasn't such a cheater lol

And yeah I like it I will eventually get the hang of it like I said before I'm not a body builder but I have the mentality to eat everything in sight and just keep eating and it has worked for me I guess but thanks I really appreciate it.

stpete is offline Banned
    No problem, buddy. Keep us posted and Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    No problem, buddy. Keep us posted and Good Luck!
    Thanks I will

How about zma?

How about zma?
    I love it..take it before bed

rsking is offline Junior Member
    I love it..take it before bed
    whats zma?

Until_It_Sleeps is offline Female Member
    You sound WAY younger than 18.

If you aren't ALREADY making spectacular gains, you aren't going to see much results from any steroids you use. You don't sound like you have the willingness to devote a lot of time to food prep. I put about three hours a day into my body, and I have a full-time job and two kids. You seem to struggle with time management; you say you're in school so much you don't even have time to eat properly? Eating is the most important part of bodybuilding. Steroids + a crappy diet do not create a good body. Oh, and "I eat clean most of the time" means you have a CRAPPY DIET.

I'm going to go ahead and guess you can't afford this anyway, not to mention viagra...every man I know in real life who is on test has also found he needs viagra. Some are in their 20s, some are in their 50s, but they can't function without it.

any word on this?

any word on this?
    on what?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information