sinati is offline New Member

Talking New cycle Test E , Anavar Help!!

Hi Guys, I'm 24 years old 74 kg 174 cm height and I did a 4 weeks cycle of sustanon when I was 20 and it was a waste because I didn't know what to do...and I dont know my BF and I want to gain size and cut at the end of the cycle.
    I wanted do a Test E,dbol and winstrol cycle as below:

week 1-12 Test E 500/week
    week 1-5 Dbol 20mg/every day
    week 11-14 Winstrol 50mg/every other day

week 16-17 Nolvadex 40mg/everyday
    week 18-19 Nolvadex 20mg/everyday

but after some new research I decided to change it to this one and I also have amino pills, creatine and glutamine could you please advise me
    how should I use them in cycle and when should use clomid and adex??

New cycle:

week 1-12 Test E 500/week
    week 7-12 Anavar 100mg/every other day

week 13-15 nothing

week 16-17 Nolvadex 40mg/everyday
    week 18-19 Nolvadex 20mg/everyday

I realy need some pro advise.
    Thank you

Sinati

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Well...let's make sure this cycle is a complete success> Hows that sound?

Success from a cycle is 80+% nutrition even though most refuse to believe it.

Lts take a look at this cycle first then talk food.

Drop the Var to 60mg. 100 is quite a bit and the pumps could be rough'

Run an AI such as Adex or Liquidex at .25mg EOD from first pin to last.

Start you Nolva AND Clomid 14 days after last pin. Clomid at 75/50/50/50 and you Nolva dose looks good.

Do you plan to use HCG ..I would suggest it at 250IU taken 2X per week!!

Now...nutrition is what determines cut or bulk and will make or break your cycle. I would HIGHLY suggest posting your entire days diet with macro breakdown in the nutrition forum. You can find a sticky at the top there that will help determine your TDEE. Let them know your golas on cycle...

It sounds great to me!! the thing is here I cound find HCG 5000 dose and 7500 dose I dont know can I use them or not?! Can you help me my protein powder, creatine and glutamine plz?

and my eating and life style is awful at the moment I dont have time to cook really!!

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Well...let's make sure this cycle is a complete success> Hows that sound?

Success from a cycle is 80+% nutrition even though most refuse to believe it.

Lts take a look at this cycle first then talk food.

Drop the Var to 60mg. 100 is quite a bit and the pumps could be rough'

Run an AI such as Adex or Liquidex at .25mg EOD from first pin to last.

Start you Nolva AND Clomid 14 days after last pin. Clomid at 75/50/50/50 and you Nolva dose looks good.

Do you plan to use HCG..I would suggest it at 250IU taken 2X per week!!

Now...nutrition is what determines cut or bulk and will make or break your cycle. I would HIGHLY suggest posting your entire days diet with macro breakdown in the nutrition forum. You can find a sticky at the top there that will help determine your TDEE. Let them know your golas on cycle...

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Your research and cycle change are commendable. Since this is your first Test experience, try Test-only and log how your body responds. Run Enth to week-10 to get a good feel for it (takes time to kick in), then introduce Var later in the cycle. Also instead of that void from weeks 13-15, run your Var for both of them, or on up to week-16 then begin PCT the next day.

The fewer drugs you employ the better...don't add SERMS, AIs, or HCG unless they are warranted. Any problems are readily and rapidly correctible by them.

Best to you.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Quote Originally Posted by sinati View Post
    It sounds great to me!! the thing is here I cound find HCG 5000 dose and 7500 dose I dont know can I use them or not?! Can you help me my protein powder, creatine and glutamine plz?

and my eating and life style is awful at the moment I dont have time to cook really!!

thank you
    If your diet and lifestyle are awful and you dont have the time to fix them, then AAS will be a HUGE waste! Steroids are not a magic pill and without eating right and busting your ASS in the gym you will get nothing from them. This is fact not fiction.

Up to you to decide if your prepared to make a commitment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm for sure ready!! I just want to say how it is now I will change the lifestyle for the cycle I just need to know how!!
    If your diet and lifestyle are awful and you dont have the time to fix them, then AAS will be a HUGE waste! Steroids are not a magic pill and without eating right and busting your ASS in the gym you will get nothing from them. This is fact not fiction.

Up to you to decide if your prepared to make a commitment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Easy...crawl befor you walk and walk before you run.

Step 1 is to get your butt over to the nutrition sub forum, use the stickys at the top to learn and figure your TDEE and then post a log of your entire daily intake with full macro breakdown.

Step 2..spend the next 3-6 months fully commited to an excersise routine

Step 3 AFTER doing these other things. Come back her with noticable improvements both physicaly and mentaly (committment) and start researching AAS to top off the other work!

Actually I am working out about 3 months now, I just have a problem with my diet, could pls advise me with the other thing I asked? and should I use anavar ED or EOD??

Easy...crawl befor you walk and walk before you run.

Step 1 is to get your butt over to the nutrition sub forum, use the stickys at the top to learn and figure your TDEE and then post a log of your entire daily intake with full macro breakdown.

Step 2..spend the next 3-6 months fully commited to an excersise routine

Step 3 AFTER doing these other things. Come back her with noticable improvements both physicaly and mentaly (committment) and start researching AAS to top off the other work!

Well I guess I assumed you wanted to do this right??? If all you want is proper cycle advice then thats easy. If you want to have a SUCCESSFUL cycle, then that takes some work.

Let me know what your looking for...success or just cycle advice.

Actually I want both...I know you are trying to show me the best way but the thing is Its really hard for me to buy this stuff even simple thing like creatine...the reason I'm asking because I am able to buy them now I want to know how many of what should I buy...thats why I need your advise now...on this cycle

Well I guess I assumed you wanted to do this right??? If all you want is proper cycle advice then thats easy. If you want to have a SUCCESSFUL cycle, then that takes some work.

Let me know what your looking for...success or just cycle advice.

Fair enough. Since 4 weeks of Sus was not a real cycle..lets stick to one compound and make sure your body doesnt have negetive reactions to it. Besides var is much more of a competition readying compound and will not offer a ton of benifit to you.

You will need 3 10ML vials or 1 20Ml and 1 10Ml vial if your test is 250mg/ML
    You need enough Adex for 12 week cycle and PCT for 4 weeks at the doses I recommended!

Save your $ on this cycle instead of Var it's going to be spent on good food!
    We are going to do this right! If that works for you of course!!!!!

thank you very much for the advise and your time!! I will do my best...

Fair enough. Since 4 weeks of Sus was not a real cycle..lets stick to one compound and make sure your body doesnt have negetive reactions to it. Besides var is much more of a competition readying compound and will not offer a ton of benifit to you.

You will need 3 10ML vials or 1 20Ml and 1 10Ml vial if your test is 250mg/ML
    You need enough Adex for 12 week cycle and PCT for 4 weeks at the doses I recommended!

Save your $ on this cycle instead of Var it's going to be spent on good food!
    We are going to do this right! If that works for you of course!!!!!

Thats it? Your done??? I'm dissapointed!!!!!!!!!

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    Thats it? Your done??? I'm dissapointed!!!!!!!!!
    Lol never mind Lunk think he just wanted you to tell him what HE wanted to hear at least you tried!!!

Win some, lose some

I may start keeping track and figure stats lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    Win some, lose some

I may start keeping track and figure stats lol
    Ha ha ha I'm pretty sure you win more than lose. He will be back in a couple of months with a thread titled 'this gear isn't working....' Lol

I'm thinkin I win about 1 in 5 lol.

hahaha...guys I'm still here...Dear Lunke 1 I'll get back to u soon when I buy all things you told me then we can work on the rest...

Quote Originally Posted by bigsiv View Post
    Ha ha ha I'm pretty sure you win more than lose. He will be back in a couple of months with a thread titled 'this gear isn't working....' Lol

Quote Originally Posted by sinati View Post
    hahaha...guys I'm still here...Dear Lunke 1 I'll get back to u soon when I buy all things you told me then we can work on the rest...
    Your ass backwards on this my man. Go ahead and buy your stuff if you must but lets get the base built with proper nutrition and excersise NOW. Don't wait to cycle to do it right...change your lifestyle now so you have a routine by the time you start a cyce!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you got time...so do I!!!!

You should listen to Lunk sinati he will help guide you. You need your diet and training dialled in before AAS. Have you posted your diet yet?

I got you at first...I will send my diet asap and I also want to send some pics for getting a routine program...
    Your ass backwards on this my man. Go ahead and buy your stuff if you must but lets get the base built with proper nutrition and excersise NOW. Don't wait to cycle to do it right...change your lifestyle now so you have a routine by the time you start a cyce!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you got time...so do I!!!!

sure bigsiv, I'm working on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsiv;624***0
    You should listen to Lunk sinati he will help guide you. You need your diet and training dialled in before AAS. Have you posted your diet yet?

Ok...I will wait patiently

Just a little help with your diet download myfitnesspal app great tool!

ok thanks...

Weak_Beast is offline New Member
    Hey lunk1...you seem really knowledgeable. Gonna pick your brain here if you don't mind. Seen your post near top and pretty awesome breakdown man. This will be my first cycle as well and I wanna keep it as simple as possible. Could I run just 500 test e for 12 weeks, 12-14 nothing, then nolva for pct ? And use the nolva as needed for gyno? I have lots of gym time but diet isn't perfect which I will hit hard before starting of course. Lastly hope nit against rules but any generic nolva or something else legal to get that does the same? Really hard time finding believe it or not...

Thread Information