Thread: Body Fat %????

Body Fat %????

Is there such a thing as too much body fat while on gas? I've read that you need to get your diet under control before you start your cycle or you will be wasting your money. I also understand that excess body fat can lead to other bad side effects as well. So my question is at 20% body fat mainly in the gut area will this fat not be surpressed and go down while on test? Or best to get body fat down before cycle. Thanks

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGGUNSWANTED
    Is there such a thing as too much body fat while on gas? I've read that you need to get your diet under control before you start your cycle or you will be wasting your money. I also understand that excess body fat can lead to other bad side effects as well. So my question is at 20% body fat mainly in the gut area will this fat not be surpressed and go down while on test? Or best to get body fat down before cycle. Thanks
    Gear isn't a fat burner. The recommended bf is 15% but its a recommendation. The main reason is that binding sensitivity is better the lower the bf and more importantly, the side effects are less and less severe. Remember, running gear WILL wreck havoc on your body. The greater the bf, the greater the risks. Gear often suppresses HDL, increases LDL and total cholesterol, raises BP and HR....and more. The more bf, the greater your risks.

Fat is fat no matter where it is.

btern is offline Associate Member
    1.by "gas" i presume you mean aa's, yes there is such thing as too much body fat when using, 15% and less is a good range to help avoid undesirable sides (the lower the less chance)
    2. yes itwould be a waste of money if everythings not in check to gain as much out of your cycle as possible (if your gonna cycle do it properly!! not half assed)
    3.no compound will magically decrease your bodyfat unless your diet is spot on along with your training.
    4. yes get that bf down to at least 15%

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Many people think aas is a diet aid.But nothing is farther from the truth.Diet and cardio is wat cuts fat.

The thing I've seen in guys who cycyle "fat" is that they get more acne and gyno.

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    Won't high test even make people put on more fat? Because it makes them about 2x as hungry...

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You will def want to lose some more BF before your cycle. Your results will be better and your chances of gyno will decrease.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chx beach 79
    Won't high test even make people put on more fat? Because it makes them about 2x as hungry...
    That can be a theory. But you have a point due to the fact that most of us are trying to gain muscle/weight. So yes you will put on more fat when in a bulking cycle. If your diet is spot on it will be minimal, but in my.experience many do not understand diet or how to count their own macros

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Fat cell receptors have more of an affinity to aromatising so if you have more fat cells than you have more of a chance to increased estrogen related sides. Usually poor diet is related to higher bf % so this needs addressing first before steroids are used, especially if it increases side effects

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your weight loss or weight gain is all determined on your diet, not the compounds you use.

Wow thats good shit guys thx for clearing up the air! Coolio i will hit the diet hard and cardio to get it under 15% at the minimum. I love the help and feedback great place to learn and get educated.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you have any other questions just ask. Read a lot of the stickys an introduction material. It helps build a base so you can ask better questions or more detailed your future cycle.

btern is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGGUNSWANTED View Post
    Wow thats good shit guys thx for clearing up the air! Coolio i will hit the diet hard and cardio to get it under 15% at the minimum. I love the help and feedback great place to learn and get educated.
    thanks for taking our advice on board mate.... many dont when they dont hear what they want to

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Fat cell receptors have more of an affinity to aromatising so if you have more fat cells than you have more of a chance to increased estrogen related sides. Usually poor diet is related to higher bf % so this needs addressing first before steroids are used, especially if it increases side effects
    This is the biggest risk with higher bf.

You will def need a higher dose on your AI.

WarEagle is offline New Member
    I gained a little fat according to the whateverometer, but after the cycle was over and i leaned back down, it went down too. I wonder if the BMI reads some of that water as fat..
    OH i was like 4x hungry lol, just have to try and eat fairly clean and still get in the right amounts of things which for me is still hard, i would force myself to eat every two hours or so even when not hungry, had some great results tho. LOTS of egg white sandwiches on wheat with light/low sodium sandwich meat. oh man, im hungry now!

Thread Information