stretchnuts is offline New Member

Looking For A New Cycle(PLEASE SHED SOME KNOWLEDGE ON ME)

Hi guys, im looking to start a new cycle and have been off supps now for about 8 months. Iam 27 years old 5'10" 175lbs and about 15% bf. I dont have the best guts and suffer from crones disease. The only time i actually feel healthy and can have a normal life is when im on cycle. Dont really know why but it helps me a ton! Here is a list of supps i have and i was hoping you guys can put together a new cycle based on what i have available to me now!
    2 10mlbottles of cypionate 250
    3 10mlbottles of nandrolone 250
    3 10mlbottles of trenbolone enanthate 200
    3 10mlbottles of sustonon 250
    1/2 10mlbottle of primoplex 200
    100 50mg d-bol tabs
    i have aromasin ,clomid and other pct on hand as well.

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    If you don't ever feel good you could have low testosterone ... If you have good insurance then a decent Doctor can help... Atleast get your bloodwork before you start a cycle to see where you are at... Just my 2 cents... Good Luck!

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    good advice and hit up the diet forum as well. Steroids dont shed fat diet does.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    What is your previous cycle experience???

test and deca stacks 400mg/deca250 a week
    500mg/test250 a week

for the most part all my cycles were similar to this besides one tren cycle. have been off and on the last 4 years. Had no major side efffects

Why dont YOU put together a ycle based on what you have and we will see if it needs tweeked any? This is really a much better method than just handing you a cycle.

Also let me/us know what your goals are on the cycle??

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    The guy says the only time he feels healthy is on cycle and has a med condition. I would really seek seeing a physician and having a full blood panel done before considering the use of any aas.

the reason i believe i feel better on cycle is because deca always maid my joints feel better and seeing myself look better from actually pumping iron and getting results! I know this isnt a medical site, but if you look up crones its actually causes low red blood cell count and some supps make you produce more! just my theory. I had blood work about a month ago and the doc said there wasnt anything to worry about except low red count!

yes aas will raise rbc...especially EQ.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    At 5'10" and 175 this is a bit light bro. Previous cycles as well. Doesn't add up. You need a more of a base 190-200 lbs.
    Blood work should be a first step as suggested

well i used to weigh around 200 but then i had to get a surgery that put me out for a long ass time. i was down to 160 by the end of recovery. Its just been a struggle with things to get back to a good base weight! With previous cycles i was a dumbass and didnt do my research and knew nothing of pct, so that was my stupid fault. I have a good game plan now but just wanted some insight on what a decent cycle would be! its not like im a dieing cancer patient but i do have to struggle very hard to get any kind of gains. Assume that i had no problems and was just a hard gainer! Not looking to step on anyone's toes! I appreciate the advice

i was thinking something along the lines of sust 250mg twice a week for 12 weeks
    deca 200mg twice a week for 12 weeks
    d ball 30mg every day for first 4 weeks
    My main question is that i heard some people finish a cycle up with tren , and since I have it how would i incorporate that in! Thanks again

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chx beach 79 View Post
    If you don't ever feel good you could have low testosterone... If you have good insurance then a decent Doctor can help... Atleast get your bloodwork before you start a cycle to see where you are at... Just my 2 cents... Good Luck!
    That's exactly what I was thinking.

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    No do not run that cycle... It sucks... No offense, with little to no experience. Where is the test? Test is the main factor, if you don't have test it's a no go.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stretchnuts
    i was thinking something along the lines of sust 250mg twice a week for 12 weeks
    deca 200mg twice a week for 12 weeks
    d ball 30mg every day for first 4 weeks
    My main question is that i heard some people finish a cycle up with tren, and since I have it how would i incorporate that in! Thanks again
    Stretch,

I have many concerns. First and foremost, gains depend more on the foods you eat and the frequency of intake. No steroid , no matter how much you take, is going to change that. You are what you eat and you are also what you DON'T eat. Too many guys assume steroids are the answer to poor nutrition and training habits. The answer is, they are not.

Second, you say you've learned your lesson about poor cycles before, but you proposed a cycle I would not recommend for you now. You need to start with the basics. Get some advice on your nutrition FIRST. Don't say your nutrition is good or dialed in because most guys say that and in reality they simply do not know how to eat.

The only cycle you should be thinking about, IMO, is a simple, testosterone -only cycle for 12 weeks with a proper AI, PCT, an your HCG . If your nutrition and training are well planned and executed, a testosterone-alone cycle will give you the results you seek.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    good advice and hit up the diet forum as well. Steroids dont shed fat diet does.
    Actually yes they do. I get so tired of seeing this BS on message boards. Yes, steroids will help you burn fat. Some by enhancing the metabolic rate, while others will actually directly promote fat loss.

Yes, diet is important, but it's almost if a lot of guys let this fact drive them crazy. I think it makes people feel better to say steroids don't burn fat or steroids really can't make a difference without a perfect diet. It helps them justify their use a little more.

And no, I'm not trying to be an ass hat, but certain myths and rumors about anabolic steroids really drive me crazy....especially when they come from steroid users. More so than anti-steroid people. There's so many of these myths it really claws at my skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalject

Actually yes they do. I get so tired of seeing this BS on message boards. Yes, steroids will help you burn fat. Some by enhancing the metabolic rate, while others will actually directly promote fat loss.

Yes, diet is important, but it's almost if a lot of guys let this fact drive them crazy. I think it makes people feel better to say steroids don't burn fat or steroids really can't make a difference without a perfect diet. It helps them justify their use a little more.

And no, I'm not trying to be an ass hat, but certain myths and rumors about anabolic steroids really drive me crazy....especially when they come from steroid users. More so than anti-steroid people. There's so many of these myths it really claws at my skin.
    I wondered when you'd be around to pop that balloon!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    I wondered when you'd be around to pop that balloon!
    That one was a hard one to resist. Glad I didn't let you down, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Metalject

That one was a hard one to resist. Glad I didn't let you down, lol!
    I know where you're coming from though Metal. Will steroids help drive weight loss? Yes, of course. Anyone who has cycled properly will attest to that. Hell, when I cycle it seems like I could eat 12 meals a day and barely put a pound on a month (a slight exaggeration of course), but I'm one of those guys who struggles with bulking and cutting comes much easier. Moreover, when I cycle my BMR is through the roof - chronic sweating, insomnia, elevated HR, elevated BP, and I seem to burn through calories faster than a formula one race car burning through petrol.

Certainly AASs will promote weight loss to some degree but I think one (possible) reason why so many members use the "steroids aren't fat burners" cliche is because there are far more effective and safer methods to reduce body fat but many new users of steroids won't listen to logic or reason.

If a patient came to my clinic and asked, doc, "will oxycondone, dilaudid, or fentanyl cure my headache?", I could be truthful and say, yep, they sure will....but I think we'd both agree I'd be a complete fool for endorsing these compounds to alleviate a headache.

I'd much rather see someone commit to better nutrition instead of jumping into harsh chemicals (please note, I am not implying steroids and fentanyl are equivalent in risks) for achieving a goal that really could be reached through better nutrition. Moreover, establishing a better nutrition plan will promote more sustainable gains (or losses) compared to someone who has a very inadequate nutrition plan, uses steroids, enjoys gains/losses and then returns to a piss poor way of eating post cycle.

I think in some cases (not all of course) what a few members are hoping to do, is encourage a habit (i.e. better eating) that will lead to the weight management goals someone seeks AND establish a long term behavior to maintain those goals.

I see where your frustration is, but I believe in some cases, the emphasis on nutrition first, steroids second, has considerable merit.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    I know where you're coming from though Metal. Will steroids help drive weight loss? Yes, of course. Anyone who has cycled properly will attest to that. Hell, when I cycle it seems like I could eat 12 meals a day and barely put a pound on a month (a slight exaggeration of course), but I'm one of those guys who struggles with bulking and cutting comes much easier. Moreover, when I cycle my BMR is through the roof - chronic sweating, insomnia, elevated HR, elevated BP, and I seem to burn through calories faster than a formula one race car burning through petrol.

Certainly AASs will promote weight loss to some degree but I think one (possible) reason why so many members use the "steroids aren't fat burners" cliche is because there are far more effective and safer methods to reduce body fat but many new users of steroids won't listen to logic or reason.

If a patient came to my clinic and asked, doc, "will oxycondone, dilaudid, or fentanyl cure my headache?", I could be truthful and say, yep, they sure will....but I think we'd both agree I'd be a complete fool for endorsing these compounds to alleviate a headache.

I'd much rather see someone commit to better nutrition instead of jumping into harsh chemicals (please note, I am not implying steroids and fentanyl are equivalent in risks) for achieving a goal that really could be reached through better nutrition. Moreover, establishing a better nutrition plan will promote more sustainable gains (or losses) compared to someone who has a very inadequate nutrition plan, uses steroids, enjoys gains/losses and then returns to a piss poor way of eating post cycle.

I think in some cases (not all of course) what a few members are hoping to do, is encourage a habit (i.e. better eating) that will lead to the weight management goals someone seeks AND establish a long term behavior to maintain those goals.

I see where your frustration is, but I believe in some cases, the emphasis on nutrition first, steroids second, has considerable merit.
    I understand what you're saying. I get the trying to lead the individual down a more prudent path. However, it's hard for me to agree with misleading information even if it's with the best intentions and even if the misleading is only slight. In the end, misinformation just spreads like wildfire and people parrot it around boards all across the net.

And you're right, of course someone who has a better diet will make better progress. I can't deny that and wouldn't try to. But it doesn't change the basic fact in how steroids work. I don't like calling steroids a shortcut, you know as well as I do you still have to put in your work. But they are enhancers and you'll get a whole lot more out of your work if you use them. I think this is something a lot of steroid users have a hard time openly admitting. It's almost as if many imply you can reach tremendous goals without them. OK, fine, then why use them? Of course they help and they help with every last aspect and that includes dieting. In my opinion and I've said this several times on this board and been ridiculed for it, if you're going to be a steroid user the most important time to use steroids is when dieting. Yet many will claim the opposite. This makes no sense to me. A diet without steroids will always and I do mean always result in muscle loss each and every time. I don't care how well planned the diet is or how great your training program is, if you're really dieting you will lose muscle if steroids are not involved and it's a joke to tell people otherwise.

Now I'll also say this, something I've picked up on since I've been on this board which obviously isn't that long. There are several really smart guys on here, very smart. There also appears to be a lot of guys who truly wish to help others. Sometimes I think some twist reality a little in the interest of what they think is best, but I understand they're only trying to help. All that said, I also understand that I come from a background that's probably a little different than most here. I could be wrong but from what I gather most here are simply recreational steroid users and that's great. I have no problem with that. I come from a bit of a harsher background, where the reward is the end all be all, where risk is secondary to success. Now I've evolved in my thinking quite a bit since those days...my bodybuilding days are long since behind me and with age often comes a new perspective...not that I'm all that old. But I've seen the best and the worst of steroid use and that simply gives me a perspective that's probably different than many. A better one? I'm not saying that, but a little different than the broscience norm.

Last thing, you bet the myths drive me crazy, lol! The body fat or fat loss myths, the hysteria that often surrounds tren , red blood cells fears that are blown way out of proportion or the idea that there's only one right way to really use steroids. It all drives me crazy!

Thread Information