Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Until_It_Sleeps is offline Female Member

What does your "significant other" think about your use?

I thought of posting this in the women's section but this one gets a lot more results, of course...

So, assuming your wife/gf/partner does not use, what does she think of your using AAS? Or does she not know?

My man loves the look but worries about my health. I think he'd love it if I quit, but it was the female bodybuilder look that attracted him in the first place.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Well im single so this isnt a issue. Guess my key is to find someone who understands it.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg View Post
    Well im single so this isnt a issue. Guess my key is to find someone who understands it.
    same, i wouldn't get into a serious relationship tho without 1st discussing my intended/current use of AAS (gonna start my 1st cycle next year)

i guess at the end of the day, its a personal decision, what's more important to you, how it will affect your relationships, etc...

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    same, i wouldn't get into a serious relationship tho without 1st discussing my intended/current use of AAS (gonna start my 1st cycle next year)

i guess at the end of the day, its a personal decision, what's more important to you, how it will affect your relationships, etc...
    This i what i did. She appreciates me being honest with her and said she will support me.

SportbikerKid is offline Banned
    Unless my significant other was my finance/wife, I would not see any reason to tell them about steroid use

I think men have it easier if their partner is clueless; just leave a huge jug of protein and another of creatine out and she'll think that's all you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Until_It_Sleeps View Post
    I think men have it easier if their partner is clueless; just leave a huge jug of protein and another of creatine out and she'll think that's all you do.
    until she finds the stash, lol...

JohnnyTribal is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Until_It_Sleeps
    Yea, no! Lol I love my girlfriend I made it about four hours after my first pin before I told her. She knew my head was there and everything is fine. You do not get punished for honesty.

Tasmaniac is offline Associate Member
    My wife has been supportive. In fact, she injects me when I am on sus. She's not over the moon about it but supports me...
    That's the advantage when you marry an Asian. They don't bitch at you all the time!

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasmaniac View Post
    My wife has been supportive. In fact, she injects me when I am on sus. She's not over the moon about it but nsupports me...TThat's the advantage when you marry an Asian. They don't bitch at you all the time!
    no doubt bro. I live in Asia and that is a fact! I take some heat from my "concerned" western girlfriends due to ignorance and some guy's that are not even cocealing tge jealousy aspepct "Why don't you just accept the fact that your over 40? My girlfriend talks about your body all the time" kindof thing. My Thai girls think it's great and do my injections too. Even if they didn't like it they wouldn't dream ofmaking an issue of what's ultimately up to me anyway.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99
    no doubt bro. I live in Asia and that is a fact! I take some heat from my "concerned" western girlfriends due to ignorance and some guy's that are not even cocealing tge jealousy aspepct "Why don't you just accept the fact that your over 40? My girlfriend talks about your body all the time" kindof thing. My Thai girls think it's great and do my injections too. Even if they didn't like it they wouldn't dream ofmaking an issue of what's ultimately up to me anyway.
    Yup. My Asian wife will stick that needle anywhere I tell her! Lol

Perhaps she's enjoying it too much though.

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    After this deload I'm putting my girl (Asian if that matters) on 10 mg of Var. She trains with me and trains HARD!! I've never seen a girl truely reach muscular failure (in the gym heh, heh) till this. Obviously they do as evidenced by the OP's body-WOW!! - but I've never seen it. I can't believe Hazzard hasn't chimed in here. He's huge and his wife has no idea. I'm 6'2" and 265-270 lbs. I can't deny it with a straight face anyway. Off subject a little, I was wondering... Like I said my GF is Asian and all tha that entails. High, piercing voice, not one single body hair anywhere, seriously, not one. And borderline nymphomaniac (3-5 times a day in one form or another). I guess I won't have anything to worry about concerning sides, but is there something I should be aware of? I guess this one is for Until it Sleeps... I know if the Var goes well the next step is test. How's that for a jump?

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post

Yea you keep"telling her" and she may fill that shit with draino one day big guy.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck
    Yea you keep"telling her" and she may fill that shit with draino one day big guy.
    Lol....she's far more devious than that. I think she'd probably cut my penis off, blend it with my protein powder, and make me drink it.

She's an angel with a pair of devil horns. Sweet as can be but I know what lines not to cross with her. She's 5'3 and maybe 112lbs soaking wet....but I'm not dumb enough to make the little Vietnamese woman angry! Lol

Firepal is offline Junior Member
    alot of my buddies use AAS and their GF thinks they gained 20 LBs in a couple months cuz they workout so hard. (even though half of them get drunk every weekend and have horrible diets). I told my GF and at first she didint really care but now she uses it against me in arguments -,- when she does somthing i dont like she says well ur doing steriods so u do things i dont want too. aff

I hear from others that Asians turn into bitches after they get American men to marry them...maybe not true?

I hear from others that Asians turn into bitches after they get American men to marry them...maybe not true?
    It can be true. It depends on the type of girl. Growing up in Aus., I thought I'd never get married after watching how the women act here. Asian girls generally look after their man a lot better and don't bitch at you. Not to mention their hot bodies which they keep even after having kids

IMO, the more educated your partner is about AAS, the more likely they would be to accept your decision to use AAS...

its just that too many people are brainwashed by the media, and think that if you take AAS, your gonna go all roid rage and kill everyone and yourself.... lol.

My guy still goes on about friends of his who supposedly died from AAS, but then later said they were using cocaine. So why does he automatically assume it's the steroids ?!

My guy still goes on about friends of his who supposedly died from AAS, but then later said they were using cocaine. So why does he automatically assume it's the steroids?!
    the media, plus he sounds like hes just uneducated about AAS.

have you tried explaining what it is that you use, and the pros and cons of it, side effects, etc..

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    we just refer to them all as supplements..

she's done my injections in the past, but not anymore.. bothered her too much..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Yes I'm married to Asian too, she doesn't mind as long as I am doing it safely. And as far as turning into bitches maybe American Asians. Mine is Filipino and best woman I ever found, takes good care of me. I think no matter where they from they still a woman, but you treat them right they will treat you right no matter what kind race they are.

Quote Originally Posted by ppwc1985 View Post
    Yes I'm married to Asian too, she doesn't mind as long as I am doing it safely. And as far as turning into bitches maybe American Asians. Mine is Filipino and best woman I ever found, takes good care of me. I think no matter where they from they still a woman, but you treat them right they will treat you right no matter what kind race they are.
    You haven't experienced Aussie women then I'm also married to a Filipino.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post

Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    After this deload I'm putting my girl (Asian if that matters) on 10 mg of Var. She trains with me and trains HARD!! I've never seen a girl truely reach muscular failure (in the gym heh, heh) till this. Obviously they do as evidenced by the OP's body-WOW!! - but I've never seen it. I can't believe Hazzard hasn't chimed in here. He's huge and his wife has no idea. I'm 6'2" and 265-270 lbs. I can't deny it with a straight face anyway. Off subject a little, I was wondering... Like I said my GF is Asian and all tha that entails. High, piercing voice, not one single body hair anywhere, seriously, not one. And borderline nymphomaniac (3-5 times a day in one form or another). I guess I won't have anything to worry about concerning sides, but is there something I should be aware of? I guess this one is for Until it Sleeps... I know if the Var goes well the next step is test. How's that for a jump?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasmaniac View Post
    You haven't experienced Aussie women then I'm also married to a Filipino.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chx beach 79 View Post
    That's hilarious my wife is Filipino and has no problem with it or injecting it with me! Lol, Everyone else I know has to hide it...
    I think I'm seeing a common theme here. lol

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts

I think I'm seeing a common theme here. lol
    Yeah that's funny! I'm white and I can't stand white chicks! Lol... Filipino/Asian chicks are so low maintenance and willing to please. They don't have that selfish mentality... I know all white chick aren't like that, but from my experiences...

Yeah that's funny! I'm white and I can't stand white chicks! Lol... Filipino/Asian chicks are so low maintenance and willing to please. They don't have that selfish mentality... I know all white chick aren't like that, but from my experiences...
    I'm the same.
    You'll find that they aren't all low maintenance though. Korean women expect to be showered with presents when they are dating. And from what I've heard Vietnamese girls aren't much better.
    Last edited by Tasmaniac; 11-11-2012 at 04:01 PM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ppwc1985 View Post
    Well I dont have to add to anything you didnt already say except for the last part I dont agree 100% with in bold. I think you have a better chance with Asian (Filipino). BTW 10 years or less to retirement in Davao.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    My wife supports me and injects me as well, she loves the extra bang sessions, and well AAS does not have any negative effects on my mood so its never an issue.

freddy1418 is offline Associate Member
    My wife inject me and she's ok with me using aas but shfe doesn't appreciatefch 8b xdhthyyyyyhhhhe libidot ryugfrthat comes with it and my temper seems to get a little worse when I'm on as wellnubjiyvc
    Last edited by freddy1418; 11-10-2012 at 06:37 AM.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Every significant other i've had has known about my AAS use, and I made sure they knew. Nearly all of them didn't have a problem with it when explained the truth and proper logic and reasoning behind them. And if any girl doesn't like the fact that I use AAS, she can go take a hike. I don't care how beautiful, sexy, smart, etc. the girl is, NOBODY gets in the way of my training.

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My wife lets me do as I please as long as I'm honest with her. She loved me ravaging her while on test lol but didn't particularly care for the first couple weeks of pct lol

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    The first time i cycled she had no before hand knowledge. She had seen me take loads of PH's over the years and never said Boo! I got more first cycle from an overseas supplier and when they arrived I hid then for a cpl weeks. Not intentionally to decieve her but more out of fear. I pulled them out of hiding one day to admire them and showed her. Now I know this my be difficult for some of you to believe , but she did as she does sooo often, shook her head and walked away. It's been on like Donkey Kong ever since!

We have discussed it many times just for conversation purposes. She probably has more knowledge of ester weights and compounds and their side effects than most tards asking questions on here (sorry I meant newbs). She accepts that this is most likely a life long endeavor and her only 2 concerns have been the arguments caused by some of the tren mental sides (really much better with the inclusion of an AI, damn estrogen) and she has expressed concern that she is worried that the gear is something OTHER than what it's supposed to be and could hurt me!

Perhaps it's the benifit of a long term relationship, you just learn to deal with, accept and even support things the other person chooses to do. It helps that she is into staying healthy, eating right and gym time!

Word to the wise...tell your S/O the truth! Better to hear it from you that to CATCH you. Have an open honest discussion about your choice. At the end of the day it is YOUR choice! If your S/O finds out the hard way...it's a whole nother can of worms and now your fighting a lie while trying to explain your choices...good luck with that!

adam1805 is offline New Member
    Interesting topic. I've been with my current girlfriend for about 4 mos now, and as I prep for my second cycle since last January, I'm concerned about what will happen. I told her i was ordering "some supplements from a buddy with good connections," just to feel her out. She snapped back with "i hope you're not doing anything illegal or dangerous." Apparently she dated a guy years ago who freaked out on her with what she perceived as roid rage . Is it bad that i feel more committed to my fitness and physique goals? lol

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    One of the concerns my girlfriend has (and so do I), which we don't fight about, but we've been discussing quite a bit is due to more or less my to TRT treatment is making it difficult for us while we're trying to have a baby. Most of you younger guys might not think this is a concern to you, but when you get older and settled down, you're probably going to want a family. And more importantly, SHE is going to want a baby (most likely more than you want to have one).

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    My wife is cool! She will even throw darts at me if I need her too!!! Lol... As long as I'm responsible and I don't get aggressive, she supports me... BTW I never get aggressive from Test, is that normal?

My wife is cool! She will even throw darts at me if I need her too!!! Lol... As long as I'm responsible and I don't get aggressive, she supports me... BTW I never get aggressive from Test, is that normal?
    Steroids don't cause aggression...ppl do!

austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Don't have one now. But when I did, it was frowned upon. So I stopped for the sake of the relationship. Then one day I come home and find her "smoking" on the balcony. She was removed from the premises before end of day.

austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    ^^ I beg to differ!! Lead to, maybe?

But aggression is not a bad thing anyway. Too many people reference it as "violence". 2 different things.

Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post

But aggression is not a bad thing anyway. Too many people reference it as "violence". 2 different things.
    Ok...splitting hairs! Yes more aggression but NOT violence! NOT "rage"!

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post

I agree aggression is not a bad thing. I am more aggressive on my sales call. Not scary but I have a little more swagger on the phone. I have a litle more swagger on the bball court chasing down 25 year old guys. Aggression just causes me to be a little more vocal it does not make me want to fight anyone

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information