Jackson182 is offline New Member

hi everyone...I'm another 1st timer

Hi everyone

I've been into health and fitness as a whole for the best part of a decade, this was always to keep fit for football but a bad ankle injury has stopped me playing. Over the last few years I've began to take it a bit more seriously and I'm currently studying to become a PT. I've seen some great gains from what I've learnt, my diet is clean but I do occasionally have a cheat meal once a week when my family do the obligatory 'take away night'. I drink vodka but that's now become sporadic. I stick with routines and periodise my training. I feel I have a good solid foundation to move forward on.

My goals are strictly aesthetic, I don't want to be super humanly strong or just huge, ideally I'd just like to safely gain some solid mass and to rid myself of some bodyfat. After a hefty amount of research and reading I thought I'd give steroids a try. If safely done I believe they will help greatly. So...

I've started a cycle of deca , it's 100mg per week, I sourced what I could and although I wanted a mixture this is what I was recommended as a first timer, "keep it simple and inject steadily and get your routine sorted" was the motto I kept hearing.

My main question basically is does this sound ok? I'm two weeks in now and I've managed to source anavar and winstrel which I've read and heard good things about, should I introduce these into my cycle? Should I just stop what I'm doing and have a full rethink?

Stats are I'm 29yo, 6'1", 200lbs and I've 15% bodyfat. My diet is pretty clean, consisting of meat, meat, a little more meat, veg, brown rice, sweet potatoes and occasionally wholewheat pasta plus protein shakes. My routine is quite new involving strength training Monday/Tuesday then hypertrophy training Thursday/Friday.

I hope the essay like start to this thread isn't too off putting, I'd appreciate any advice, I'm open minded and I'd like to learn from y'all, thanks everyone

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Stop what youre doing and rethink.

You need to educate yourself on why a 19nor only cycle is not recommended, and why testosterone is so important to ALWAYS include on any AAS cycle.

Read the stickies in the Education forums and also the SERM/AI thread. FYI, your goals can be achieved with a simple diet and exercise routine.

Nutritional Forum

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...M#.UHNufa7X_fs

Educational Threads

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...S#.TzgpVFF3k34

SERM, AI

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-AI-Definition

Most Common Beginners Cycles

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread....#.UJZv62fX_fs

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    As Mick stated ...put down the needle and walk away. This is a bad idea. You ever hear of Deca dick? Hope there is no special women (or man) in your life. You have come to the right place but be prepared to be told the safest answers and for you right now that is STOP!

Time to read, question and learn!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Educate before you medicate Bro.Listen to wat the guys said.

Thanks guys, I'll drop it, I've not heard of deca dick bit my good lady probably wouldn't approve! I'm more than happy to keep reading and learning, I guess I'd just thought I found what was good to start with but I'll keep looking, is what I have worth keeping and introducing into a new cycle or should I just scrap it?

Thanks again

Keep them for own the road someday...they will easily keep 3-5 years man...no rush! Dont ever rush with AAS..your introducing hormones into your body and thats serious business!

stevelifts is offline Junior Member
    Welcome to the forum. Already good that you came here!

MickeyKnox...the only question I have is why on earth haven't I seen your links previously?! Lol great reads and yes, I'm very glad I came on here! The next mission will be to source responsibly, wish me luck

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Here is more for you, research is key buddy!!!!

An overall read that to make sure you’re ready to take the plunge into the world of steroid use .

Please read this thread by Daem:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ready-to-juice

First Cycle Protocol

Test E or C for 12 weeks at 500mg per week. The 500mg is split between 2 shots that are 3.5 days apart, so Monday morning and Thursday evening for example.

Please see this thread by jimmyinkedup for further explanation:
    1st cycle a quick 4-6 week of tren-a. Advice?

For those of you that feel 500mg of Test may not be enough, here is an article by Swifto regarding growing into your dosages properly.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...into-your-dose!!

You want to run and AI from day 1 of your cycle to control estrogen levels. You can use Arimidex or Aromasin to do so.

Please see this thread by Swifto for more info:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...n-cycle-Swifto

Proper PCT is needed to return your natural testosterone levels back to normal. This will involve the use of Clomid, which is up for debate with Atomini, Nolvadex , and Torem depending on which you decide on.

A recent post by Swifto explaining all your PCT option:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...Which-for-what

For more information regarding PCT start times:
    PCT start times

For more information regarding proper PCT:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...y-Steroid.com-)

HCG can be incorporated into your cycle and how to do so is debatable also. Most vets recommend 250 IU every 3.5 days starting in the second week up until the start of your PCT. Other people prefer to use HCG a part of their PCT as well, it’s basically up to you after researching the matter.

For more info please read Swifto’s HCG thread:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...mportant-is-it

Now that you have done some research, come up with a cycle and the forum will be happy to critique it for you and provide and adjustments needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson182 View Post
    MickeyKnox...the only question I have is why on earth haven't I seen your links previously?! Lol great reads and yes, I'm very glad I came on here! The next mission will be to source responsibly, wish me luck
    To clarify, i am not the original author of these links, other than the Most Common Beginners Cycle, which i will include for you as well.

You may find some information that will assist your cycle.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox

To clarify, i am not the original author of these links, other than the Most Common Beginners Cycle, which i will include for you as well.

You may find some information that will assist your cycle.

Mickey's just being humble. Very knowledgable guy and one of the nicest guys you could meet here.

He's definitely one of the more knowledgable members and will point you in the right direction every time!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Mickey's just being humble. Very knowledgable guy and one of the nicest guys you could meet here.

He's definitely one of the more knowledgable members and will point you in the right direction every time!
    You see, that's the thing with Muscle Ink. Not only is he incredibly knowledgeable and a valuable asset to this community, but he's also very kind too...or he wants money from me - it's one or the other. lol

Thanks for the kind words bro.

You see, that's the thing with Muscle Ink. Not only is he incredibly knowledgeable and a valuable asset to this community, but he's also very kind too...or he wants money from me - it's one or the other. lol

Thanks for the kind words bro.
    For the last time.....I will not give you free Adex so stop a$$ kissing!!! Lol

You have the respect of many here, myself included. Just don't tell Lunk. He gets jealous when I talk nice about anyone else other than him.

Its a good thing you clowns are typing cause you would never be able to say all this with a mouth full of each others junk

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    Its a good thing you clowns are typing cause you would never be able to say all this with a mouth full of each others junk
    See Mickey.....I told you he gets jealous!!!! Lol

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    ^^^This. Get a room

I don't want a room with Lunk. He's a scary fella.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    I don't want a room with Lunk. He's a scary fella.
    I'm the big spoon

I'm the big spoon
    Ya and spooning leads to forking. No thanks man.

There is far too much homosexuality going on since Lunk joined in..

There is far too much homosexuality going on since Lunk joined in..
    Glad I'm not the only one to notice.

Thread Information