mesotiny is offline Junior Member

itchy skin rash/burning hands

It's probably an allergic reaction to something ,but I wanted to make sure if there is any possibility of this be caused by my test-e cycle,like messed up my blood or immune system..or if anyone had these symptoms.. I'm on on fourth week..I just suddenly woke up in the middle of the night with an itchy back and some other places,on day 2 at bedtime my hands were numb and swollen and itchy fingers with a burning sensation..So i got up and wash them in cold water and seemed to have subside for a while but just came back again when I went to bed..

I've never had any allergic reaction to anything before,It's not my bed sheets or clothes since I've used the same soap for months now..
    anyway If I'm still itchy for another day ill see a doctor,just want to ask here first...
    Last edited by mesotiny; 11-20-2012 at 08:19 AM.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    An allergic reaction is quite possible, but it wouldn't be to the gear directly. It's more likely a dirty batch, or hypersensitivity to one or more of the additives.
    Are you using vials of amps? If the former, try a different vial.
    Last edited by magic32; 11-20-2012 at 03:14 PM.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mesotiny View Post
    It's probably an allergic reaction to something ,but I wanted to make sure if there is any possibility of this be caused by my test-e cycle,like messed up my blood or immune system..or if anyone had these symptoms.. I'm on on fourth week..I just suddenly woke up in the middle of the night with an itchy back and some other places,on day 2 at bedtime my hands were numb and swollen and itchy fingers with a burning sensation..So i got up and wash them in cold water and seemed to have subside for a while but just came back again when I went to bed..

I've never had any allergic reaction to anything before,It's not my bed sheets or clothes since I've used the same soap for months now..
    anyway If I'm still itchy for another day ill see a doctor,just want to ask here first...
    You may be having an allergic reaction as Magic has suggested. I would go to a walk in clinic (Canada) but do not divulge your AAS use unless your condition is serious.

mesotiny is offline Junior Member
    well i had 5 shots already without problems,the rash started at least 2.5 days after last shot..with the same vial..in any case i will see what the doctor says..the itching has stopped for while..got some blister like red spots and sore soles and swollen hands though.someone suggested shngles ,i hope not..

banehallow is offline Junior Member
    an allergic reaction is most often an immediate reaction to an allergen. being you have taken aas for quite some time and just developed a reaction now, it could be something else. maybe where you store your supply, dust in your sheets? a visitor left something maybe? but yeah get it checked out but usually the doc would ask you what you think might have triggered it.
    Last edited by banehallow; 11-20-2012 at 10:41 PM.

Thread Information