Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by Perseverance1 View Post
    Yeah, I understand the story the guy tells about dealing with his low test for a full year....but something tells me when I show up to the company doc and say "my uncle is an MD who specializes in TRT and he said I am displaying ALL of the symptoms of a shut down system....could I run some blood work?" that they will figure out what I need (TRT) long before the 1 year mark.

Again, maybe I'm missing something due to ignorance, but it just seems like 1 year of agony isn't in the cards for someone who knows what the problem (shut down) is long before the problem even starts... I mean, IF I even decide to do this...I won't have to worry about shut down for a full 18 months...since I wouldn't start this cycle before a year from now.

Also, Lunk....you said if my body isn't producing natty test then no babies...right? Does this mean since I should be shut down from my 750mg of test e every week that I likely can't get girls pregnant right now? I'm not using HCG , and my balls have shrunk a little. Granted, I likely won't wear condoms anyway...but this would be a small piece of mind for me, just wondering.

Oh yeah, I definitely want to surpass my genetic limit. I obviously don't know exactly what that is but I've got a pretty decent idea. Right now my long term goal is to be around 245 (6'2-6'3) at 6% bf. this should be a little over my perceived genetic limit...but nothing crazy. I would also like to get there in 3 years, which I believe is plenty of time regardless of how I do it since im sitting at 212/14-15% bf now...and about to start a cut to drop some bf towards the end of this cycle.
    1) yes you can still make babies lol...so be careful lol. Over time your sperm count can drop from AAS use.

2) I really believe you can hit those goals in that time frame with proper cycling and staying healthy with no prob. If you cant add 30lbs in 3 years of safe cycling your fuking up!

Perseverance1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    1) yes you can still make babies lol...so be careful lol. Over time your sperm count can drop from AAS use.

2) I really believe you can hit those goals in that time frame with proper cycling and staying healthy with no prob. If you cant add 30lbs in 3 years of safe cycling your fuking up!
    Trust me I know I can hit it, but 3 years is the max I want this to take place...I would prefer it be a bit shorter. Only gonna be in my 20s for so long, already lost too many years due to breaking my back/ listening to ignorant doctors telling me I would never lift again/ getting completely crushed from that information.

I look towards reclaiming what was already mine at one point in my life.

Your talking 30lbs and a few % drop in BF. even if you did 3 short ester cycles a year for 2 years..should be no prob. Hell you should be able to gain and maintain 8-10lbs lean mass from each cycle with no issue if done right...thats a year or just a bit more at best...

You have a whole life...the fact is that there are certain health risks associated with this lifestyle no matter what we do...I just dont want to say you take any extra unneccessary ones when there is no real added benifit

Your talking 30lbs and a few % drop in BF. even if you did 3 short ester cycles a year for 2 years..should be no prob. Hell you should be able to gain and maintain 8-10lbs lean mass from each cycle with no issue if done right...thats a year or just a bit more at best...

You have a whole life...the fact is that there are certain health risks associated with this lifestyle no matter what we do...I just dont want to say you take any extra unneccessary ones when there is no real added benifit
    Time is the benefit. The now vs later mentality is the benefit. That's what it all comes down to in the end. Time/legal AAS/never losing my livelihood due to cycling vs a shot of 240mg cyp in the butt every week for the rest of my days (assuming they don't come up with an even longer Esther in the next 40-60 years).

I know I will never stop cycling. Does anyone care at work that I use AAS? Of course not....but it only takes 1 person to decide they wanna be a prick and report you....

Time is the benefit. The now vs later mentality is the benefit. That's what it all comes down to in the end. Time/legal AAS/never losing my livelihood due to cycling vs a shot of 240mg cyp in the butt every week for the rest of my days (assuming they don't come up with an even longer Esther in the next 40-60 years).

I know I will never stop cycling. Does anyone care at work that I use AAS? Of course not....but it only takes 1 person to decide they wanna be a prick and report you....
    Believe me...my entire career would be down the drain...thats why only 1 person knows what I do...my wife. I dont share my dirty secret with loudmouth jackasses at the gym or at work. I dont brag about anything except looking better at 40 than they do in their 20's

Strange turn because you seem to look forward to TRT in your 20's while I am running from it as long as I can at 40

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Believe me...my entire career would be down the drain...thats why only 1 person knows what I do...my wife. I dont share my dirty secret with loudmouth jackasses at the gym or at work. I dont brag about anything except looking better at 40 than they do in their 20's

Strange turn because you seem to look forward to TRT in your 20's while I am running from it as long as I can at 40
    I agree lunk Wife is the only one i tell. When people at the gym ask i just say its all diet my friend!

You don't have to tell anyone, when you're sitting at around 250 pounds 6% bf people will suspect....then one person says something that they made up and suddenly I am peeing in a cup. My career path is fairly competitive...people will do anything to get ahead in life.

Also, I don't relish the idea of TRT, I'm just not bothered by it and I realize that I will likely have to be in TRT should I choose to blast/cruise.

What's the longest cycle you think someone my age can come back from? I know everyone's different...so just give an
    Average.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    12 weeks

You don't have to tell anyone, when you're sitting at around 250 pounds 6% bf people will suspect....then one person says something that they made up and suddenly I am peeing in a cup. My career path is fairly competitive...people will do anything to get ahead in life.

Also, I don't relish the idea of TRT, I'm just not bothered by it and I realize that I will likely have to be in TRT should I choose to blast/cruise.

What's the longest cycle you think someone my age can come back from? I know everyone's different...so just give an
    Average.
    Too many variables to consider for me to even toss out a guess. I know some other members and I have been speaking of this exact subject. I will share this (and I am reluctant to do so) I am coming up on week 15...my plan was 16 but may extend to 20 weeks. I have always recovered well but this will be my longest and biggest cyle. I feel fine and everything has been kept in check but I am nervious!

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    [/B]

I don't understand this....you're suggesting I do normal cycles until I push my body to the extent that I need TRT anyway? Am I missing something or is this what you're saying?
    Yes, There are people out there that cycle there whole lives and do a correct PCT and never need trt. There are people as well that dont even do pct that recover. You may never need it!! I see no reason to consider putting yourself on trt unless it is medically needed. In fact you should have labs run before, during and after your cycles so you will know what your baseline numbers are.

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    So you think there's a zero percent chance of recovery? Is this based on knowledge/experience (first or second hand) or just speculation? The odds of recovery are probably the most important piece of information to me.

Oh, and Lunk...if I had total shut down would I not be able to father children, or is losing the ability to make babies just a possibility for TRT patients? I'm still undecided on whether I want spawns or not..granted I could just freeze my future babies in a lab somewhere, it's still information I'd like to have prior to making any decisions.
    of course not 0 percent of recovery but with that long cycle and 2 19nors its tough to recover from that
    i wouldnt do thing long cycle. no need for it. you can grow just fine on 8-12 weeks of test & tren

Quote Originally Posted by Granovich View Post
    of course not 0 percent of recovery but with that long cycle and 2 19nors its tough to recover from that
    i wouldnt do thing long cycle. no need for it. you can grow just fine on 8-12 weeks of test & tren
    2 19nors run together makes no diff...it's dose dependent! 1 gram of Deca is no better or worse that 500mg of tren and 500mg of Deca...sides might be different with each but running 2 19nors together being dangerous is a myth

2 19nors run together makes no diff...it's dose dependent! 1 gram of Deca is no better or worse that 500mg of tren and 500mg of Deca...sides might be different with each but running 2 19nors together being dangerous is a myth
    Yeah, I'll never understand why so many people think there's an issue with using 2 19 nor compounds at the same time. Unless of course you've never used either before...

Yeah, I'll never understand why so many people think there's an issue with using 2 19 nor compounds at the same time. Unless of course you've never used either before...
    Lots of old time myths and misconception float about..I ahve been guilty myslelf of buying into one recently. We learn every day!

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hey P, I haven't forgot this thread and do want to post further comments. At the gym now an then heading for new ink right after. Will reply tonight or tomorrow on this discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Hey P, I haven't forgot this thread and do want to post further comments. At the gym now an then heading for new ink right after. Will reply tonight or tomorrow on this discussion.
    Awesome, appreciate your time/effort/input.

tngator is offline New Member
    if you're 215@ 15%.. you're probably looking at about 190 to be at 6%.. so you're thinking of about 55lbs of muscle in 3 years..

good luck bro lol..

take it from me.. be safe with that body.. i'm 26 and on TRT... only 5 weeks in.. sure i'm feeling great.. but i should be feeling this way naturally.. and for free

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information