Simple123 is offline New Member

How does HGH work

So Im on my 4th cycle. Tren /test now.. done pretty much everything you can think of. My question is about hgh i know nothing about it. Whats some good reads on it? And if I want to get into it where do i start i mean. its not like i waa get big deca and test i wana get lean tren test... hgh is confusing there so many different kinds what do they alll do? Someone point me in the right direction so i can get a educated on this very interested in doing it. thanks.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Simple123
    So Im on my 4th cycle. Tren/test now.. done pretty much everything you can think of. My question is about hgh i know nothing about it. Whats some good reads on it? And if I want to get into it where do i start i mean. its not like i waa get big deca and test i wana get lean tren test... hgh is confusing there so many different kinds what do they alll do? Someone point me in the right direction so i can get a educated on this very interested in doing it. thanks.
    The biggest factor is source. There are so many counterfeits its really hard to find real/legit HGH. It's expensive, should be run for an extended period (min 6 months at least) and many guys will tell you that proper nutrition, lifting, and cutting cycles are better approaches than the risks of HGH.

I use GH frequently because I have reliable access. It helps lean you out, improve vascularity but does carry some risks (like everything else). I'm currently off but plan to be back on in spring 2013.

There are a number of informative threads in the HGH, IGF section.

Okay let me ask you this. whats CJC-1295 vs GHRP-6 vs Melanotan I vs Sermorelin and the list goes on and there all GH right? what do i stack do i just take one of the above? close my eyes and pick i mean its confusing the crap on me and i really and motivated to get educated..... How do i know what to jump into whats i have a solid source?

briansvk is offline Associate Member
    If you really wanna get educated, just try ti type these names into google and start reading... or just browse this forum and just read... nobody is going to answer the general questions like
    "whats CJC-1295 vs GHRP-6 vs Melanotan I vs Sermorelin and the list goes on and there all GH right?"
    Well, no they are not. GH is GHn the rest are peptides. Wanna know details? Learn to search and read.

Quote Originally Posted by briansvk View Post
    If you really wanna get educated, just try ti type these names into google and start reading... or just browse this forum and just read... nobody is going to answer the general questions like
    "whats CJC-1295 vs GHRP-6 vs Melanotan I vs Sermorelin and the list goes on and there all GH right?"
    Well, no they are not. GH is GHn the rest are peptides. Wanna know details? Learn to search and read.
    You confused me more. Obvesally reading up on is what im trying to do. Where to start is the qustion I understand what HGH does to the human body. But what is all this other stuff how manny do i stack all this opther stuff is ****ing me up.Thanks for your help anyway.

HeadAndArm is offline Junior Member
    I've heard that its not possible to test for HGH. Any idea if this is true?

Quote Originally Posted by Simple123

You confused me more. Obvesally reading up on is what im trying to do. Where to start is the qustion I understand what HGH does to the human body. But what is all this other stuff how manny do i stack all this opther stuff is ****ing me up.Thanks for your help anyway.
    Brian is on the right track. The other compounds you mentioned are mostly peptides designed to stimulate GH production in your body. So, to some extent, the amount of GH produced will be limited by what your body can produce naturally. Conversely, synthetic GH is like an anabolic steroid in the sense that it is an exogenous compound that will increase GH in your body beyond natural levels (the same way steroids increase testosterone beyond natural levels).

Quote Originally Posted by HeadAndArm
    I've heard that its not possible to test for HGH. Any idea if this is true?
    GH is released in pulses. One of the largest pulses comes shortly after REM sleep so blood tests for GH aren't entirely accurate or reliable. A better estimation of GH levels would be derived from measuring IGF serum levels.

A lot of these questions can be found in our HGH/IGF section of the forum if you search in that area.

I'm off to bed. Gotta be up for a plan in 2 hours!

Good luck on your research. Other members will be able to help as well.

Thread Information