Thread: 2nd cycle

jaysuprrscaff is offline New Member

2nd cycle

Hi all.
    In the new year I want to start my second cycle. My first was last year after lifting naturally for around 2 yrs. although my first cycle of test / tren was very sloppy due to not knowing anything really and being silly I did see good gains, but lost near on everything and did no pct or anything, just stopped.

This time round I am going to do

Week 1-15 sust at 1000mg pw
    Week 1-15 tren at 300mg pw
    Week 1-6 dbol at 30mg ed

As for pct I really need advice as I said before I didn't bother last time. This time I want to do it right.

I'm 29 weighing 160lb at 5'11".

Any help and advice appreciated greatly.

ANIMAL is offline Associate Member
    I think it would be wise before you start anything to go get bloodwork done to make sure your body is where it needs to be, especially with taking tren in your first cycle, no PCT, assuming no HCG or AI during cycle either. You should do a lot more research before you dive into this cycle you proposed. It's not a good 2nd cycle especially not having a good first one.

Fair comment. I expected abuse straight off so this was nice. Lol. Yeh I will get myself checked out first as I literally jus did test and tren before. Nothing else during or after cycle. But if my body is in shape (which u got me thinkin about now) what sort of pct etc shud I be doing with this cycle?

Or would u recommended serious changes to the cycle regardless of blood results.

ANIMAL is offline Associate Member
    At 5'11 weighing 160 there's no way your diet is in check either. You need to eat to put on size. Gear alone isn't going to do it for you.

Get your bloodwork done, post it up and go from there. If I were you, and my bloodwork checked out fine, I would do just a simple cycle of Test for 14 weeks by itself. Eat correctly, take an AI and HCG during the cycle, do a PCT and did I mention eat? You should be able to put on some good size with just doing that and you'll get a better understanding of how you adapt to the gear.

Standard PCT (I do 5 weeks):

Clomid 100/50/50/50/50
    Nolvadex 40/20/20/20/20

Thanks for the advice. I'm gonna get the bloods done and perfect my diet cos although I do eat it is far from a clean diet.

Cheers

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    You are pretty small for your stats. And you seem to be relying onAAS to meet your goals. Re-think your diet first. I am not bashing you, I am being honest. 5'11" and 160 is not very big and it looks tome that the diet is what needs the most change.
    With that said, since it is only your second cycle, I would not run test that high. I wouldnt run tren that low either. In fact, I wouldnt run tren at all right now. If it were me and I was you, I would first get some sound nurition advice from the guys in the nutrition forum(they are fantstic), and contemplate just a normal, simple, testosterone cycle. Heck, maybe a little Dbol in there for a kickstart. I would, however, run the test a bit lower or get a single ester. I personally would pin the sustanon EOD because of the different half lifes of the esters. I wouldnt overload your receptors with so many mgs of AAS onjust your second cycle, as you dont want to acclimate your bady to high doses too early. Good luck!

stpete is offline Banned
    Attempting that cycle after a "sloppy" first isn't the best thing imo. I'd just go w/a good test only cycle for 12 weeks using test e or c. Get your diet in check beforehand cause if not, it's all for not anyway. Make sure you get an AI, HCG and PCT in hand before you start cycle.

Good Luck

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete
    Attempting that cycle after a "sloppy" first isn't the best thing imo. I'd just go w/a good test only cycle for 12 weeks using test e or c. Get your diet in check beforehand cause if not, it's all for not anyway. Make sure you get an AI, HCG and PCT in hand before you start cycle.

Good Luck
    I agree with Pete. Start with the basics, test-only, solid nutrition, and get all the ancillaries in order. Sounds like you have some more learning to do which is why you are asking, but keep it simple this time.

Eating is more than just being "clean". You need to know your approximate TDEE and then determine how much to eat beyond that to achieve desired gains.

As another member on here had said many times, most people only eat 1/2-1/3 of their required daily intake to gain the size they are looking for. If you don't eat enough, you won't see any real mass.

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete

Good Luck
    This exactly!!!!!
    (Side note sorry Stpete I think I need to change my avi I'm not trying to copy HONEST lol think yours is a bit better anyways)

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post

Good Luck
    A big X4.

Thanks for the advice guys.

Mental Pig is offline New Member
    Fuuaaarrr.. Hats off to you for diving into that cycle as your first..

If i was you i would get myself to a doctor get some bloods done, see where your at and educate yourself (read) about PCT's "post cycle therapy " and AI's and the mechanics behind them. Otherwise your jumping into a boxing ring not knowing what the hell is about to happen and your gonna get knocked the f**k down. But if its what you wanna do to your body all i can say is put your head between your legs and hold you ankles and get ready for a ride.

Lol. That was informative and entertaining. Cheers. Merry Xmas all.

Thread Information