Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tron3219 View Post
    Out of the red box hanging on the wall with a biohazard sticker on it, found in some public bathrooms...jk Walmart

-TroN-
    I just grab the ones on the ground in the alley! Sometimes the leftovers are an extra bonus

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

I just grab the ones on the ground in the alley! Sometimes the leftovers are an extra bonus
    That requires WAAAAAY to much walking around looking, then u don't even find them sometime, my usual protocol is pull the box off the wall and stick it under my short like u have a big square belly and just walk off...no ones the wiser!

-TroN-

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post

Those r my favorites too. . . It's a fresh surprise in every one!

That requires WAAAAAY to much walking around looking, then u don't even find them sometime, my usual protocol is pull the box off the wall and stick it under my short like u have a big square belly and just walk off...no ones the wiser!

-TroN-
    Lately I just keep using the same one over and over. I cant believe the $ I have saved...although it must be a bit dull as it's like driving a butter knife in my ass cheek!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

Lately I just keep using the same one over and over. I cant believe the $ I have saved...although it must be a bit dull as it's like driving a butter knife in my ass cheek!
    Better then driving a butter knife in ur ass hole

-TroN-

basketballfan22 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jsanman View Post
    well the rich hate paying for the poor, and so they convinced them if we spent money on our own health care rather then a universal health care we would save money, but now health care is mega expensive and we still have to pay taxes to help out the less fortunate , so now we pay double or more and receive even less, sadly i dont think its gonna change for a long long time.... our government is rather corrupt
    ^^^^this.

mattp127 is offline New Member
    I buy mine from a local store in my town right over the counter no id or anything and buy as much as I want and as often as id like to

jsanman is offline Associate Member
    Out of the red box hanging on the wall with a biohazard sticker on it, found in some public bathrooms...jk Walmart

-TroN-
    oh god lmfao , i sure as hell hope a noob doesnt read and believe this

Yeah, I guess we should add a disclaimer that myself and lunk are completely full of shit

-TroN-

Yeah, I guess we should add a disclaimer that myself and lunk are completely full of shit

-TroN-
    Speak for yourself...I'm going needle hunting. Remember I'm cutting so needle hunting is great cardio!

I hope no one is that stupid to believe that if u cant get needles u should not be buying roids anyhow do orals

Itsmytime is offline New Member
    A bit off topic but I've got some 30gauge .5ml/cc 100iu needles (used normally for diabetes) is there anywhere I can use these to Still get into muscle tissue or am I shit out of luck? It's an 8mm needle. Also, the test e I have says 250mg/ml and ten ml. What the f do I do..?

Quote Originally Posted by mattp127
    I hope no one is that stupid to believe that if u cant get needles u should not be buying roids anyhow do orals
    Do orals? Alone?

-TroN-

Quote Originally Posted by Itsmytime View Post
    A bit off topic but I've got some 30gauge .5ml/cc 100iu needles (used normally for diabetes) is there anywhere I can use these to Still get into muscle tissue or am I shit out of luck? It's an 8mm needle. Also, the test e I have says 250mg/ml and ten ml. What the f do I do..?
    Your going to have a hell or a good time drawing that shit up with that small iv used 27 g and that was a bitch I just suck it up and pin with 18 g but if u do get it up then .5 fill it all the way up shoot it then grab a new on and do it again .5+.5 is 1cc/ml

Do orals? Alone?

-TroN-
    Iv done orals alone yes but pi ning is much better for me

Horrible advice...

-TroN-

Orals will shut down ur hpta and with no exogenous test and ur body suppressing natural test at best. You'll have low or no test levels. Not a wise idea....

-TroN-

Not every thing works the same fir each person but I can tell u at my age 28 I have amazing results from my gear choices
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails where do you get your needles ?-forumrunner_20130201_001156.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Itsmytime View Post
    you arnt sol , the needle should be good for doing delt or bicep injections , or you can replace the needles on your syringes to a larger 22 g 1.5 inch and inject on your quads
    as for
    250mg/ml and ten ml
    it means there are 250 miligrams of test per mili liter , .....that took me a couple months to figure out huge blond moment for me lol
    what i recommend doing in your case is research some more on cycles such as dosing and side affects , look into anti estrogen and post cycle therapy . also for better help start your own thread
    Quote Originally Posted by mattp127 View Post
    Need pins hit me up 18-22s ship us im an individual not a company
    doesnt this site forbid the advertizing or selling of this stuff? something about spamers and scamers?

Not every thing works the same fir each person but I can tell u at my age 28 I have amazing results from my gear choices
    looking good bro !

you arnt sol , the needle should be good for doing delt or bicep injections , or you can replace the needles on your syringes to a larger 22 g 1.5 inch and inject on your quads
    as for
    250mg/ml and ten ml
    it means there are 250 miligrams of test per mili liter , .....that took me a couple months to figure out huge blond moment for me lol
    what i recommend doing in your case is research some more on cycles such as dosing and side affects , look into anti estrogen and post cycle therapy . also for better help start your own thread

doesnt this site forbid the advertizing or selling of this stuff? something about spamers and scamers?
    Ya it does and im not a scammer just made a mistake was just trying to help out the less fortunate thats all

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    i feel a little dump to ask but what is gee pee zee?
    (g)pzservices

AR-R is great, that's where I would buy from if I needed pins. Fast shipping and they usually have great discounts
    Last edited by Shsm; 02-01-2013 at 12:13 AM.

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Just got a shipment from rui today. Arr/rui will never do you wrong

ROXXXTAR is offline Junior Member
    Walgreen's as long as it isn't insulin syringes they sell them to me in my state

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Advising orals only is horrible advice. Please refrain from this in your future posts in order to keep peace with the staff. They have alot on them.

yarite is offline Junior Member
    *** there quick and they have exactly what you need and it comes in a discrete USPS box.

AdrenalineJunkie is offline Associate Member
    I hope no one listens to you. For the record, this site is not here to advocate the "exceptions" and what you got lucky with. Orals only is terrible advice regardless of what you look like. It might have worked out for you (for now...) but it certainly won't for everyone. Why offer advice that could damage individuals and let them unknowingly take that risk? Keep your questionable/risky experience to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrenalineJunkie View Post

I hope no one listens to you. For the record, this site is not here to advocate the "exceptions" and what you got lucky with. Orals only is terrible advice regardless of what you look like. It might have worked out for you (for now...) but it certainly won't for everyone. Why offer advice that could damage individuals and let them unknowingly take that risk? Keep your questionable/risky experience to yourself.
    Please do tell me when did I ever say I used ****ing orals only hmmm ya thats what I thought never said I used orals only shit dont work as well as I ejections so piss off thanks

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~

This suggests you have done orals alone so no real need for you to kick off. Maybe you worded it badly or incorrectly but that's how I read it.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Please do tell me when did I ever say I used ****ing orals only hmmm ya thats what I thought never said I used orals only shit dont work as well as I ejections so piss off thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-3179698627.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	93.9 KB 
ID:	132897

Ring a bell?

-TroN-

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectraMaddox View Post
    Me too!!! Lol
    me 3!!!!!

I was saying if u cant find needles u shoukd not be doing roid and u should just do orals and I have done orals one time like I said and say it again NOT FOR ME

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    I was saying if u cant find needles u shoukd not be doing roid and u should just do orals and I have done orals one time like I said and say it again NOT FOR ME
    Im a little dizzy here Matt..

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    For free at the needle exchange... :-P

DB1982 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Charger527 View Post
    For free at the needle exchange... :-P
    I for one could never do this.

Needle exchange were put in place to stop the spread of diseases n to keep dirty needle off the streets.
    The needle exchange was made to be free because junkies weren't going to pay for clean needles rather then the drug.

I hold myself at to high of a standard to ever associate myself with street junkies.
    On top of that I pay my own way through life. If I don't have the means to pay for something then I work hard until I can afford it.
    Seeing how you can afford AAS I see no reason way you can't afford the cheap needles. Sorry rant over

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Quote Originally Posted by DB1982

Needle exchange were put in place to stop the spread of diseases n to keep dirty needle off the streets.
    The needle exchange was made to be free because junkies weren't going to pay for clean needles rather then the drug.

I hold myself at to high of a standard to ever associate myself with street junkies.
    On top of that I pay my own way through life. If I don't have the means to pay for something then I work hard until I can afford it.
    Seeing how you can afford AAS I see no reason way you can't afford the cheap needles. Sorry rant over
    I got hit on by a junkie in a needle exchange once.
    I did laugh it off but was surreal

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I just buy a box of 100 at the pharmacy. They are very helpful, one time they asked what they were for I just smiled..... I was 265lbs at the time so they may have suspected something but non the less they just gave them to me.

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Mine come with my testosterone from the compounding pharmacy.

kawika is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ppwc1985 View Post
    Amazon, I get a box of 100 for about 20 bucks
    ^ this. Ive gotten good deals from medical supply places too trying to get rid of excess inventory

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DB1982 View Post

here in aus the needle exhange is for everyone, not just junkie, it also has a place for safe disposal of used needles and provides sharps containers. you cant pay for anything you get there so i donate 50 bucks everytime to a charity there thats trying help prevent drug abuse...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information