Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 81 to 87 of 87
  1. #81
    ElectraMaddox is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    2,000
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Shsm View Post
    (g)pzservices

    AR-R is great, that's where I would buy from if I needed pins. Fast shipping and they usually have great discounts
    Gee pee zee is cheap I buy everything in bulk there

  2. #82
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    7,092
    Quote Originally Posted by DB1982 View Post
    I for one could never do this.

    Needle exchange were put in place to stop the spread of diseases n to keep dirty needle off the streets.
    The needle exchange was made to be free because junkies weren't going to pay for clean needles rather then the drug.

    I hold myself at to high of a standard to ever associate myself with street junkies.
    On top of that I pay my own way through life. If I don't have the means to pay for something then I work hard until I can afford it.
    Seeing how you can afford AAS I see no reason way you can't afford the cheap needles. Sorry rant over

    By that logic im assuming you dont like the idea of free health care either? Needle exchange is not free its all paid for from your tax dollars.. When you pay 70k a year in tax like me you enjoy the few little things you get. Free needels free doctors etc. get off your high horse mr.
    Last edited by Euroholic; 02-03-2013 at 05:08 AM.

  3. #83
    jsanman is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    By that logic im assuming you dont like the idea of free health care either? Needle exchange is not free its all paid for from your tax dollars.. When you pay 70k a year in tax like me you enjoy the few little things you get. Free needels free doctors etc. get off your high horse mr.
    Over here in the us needle exchanges are seen as a terrible idea, one of our previous presidents eliminated federal funding for these programs because he thought it was "more important to send the right message then to give drug users free access to needles " which I think is pretty ****ed up . Plus health care like doctors isn't free here , that's another story though.
    I thnk the reason I'm looking down on the idea is because these places cost them around 95 cents a needle while most of us it would cost about 20-30 bucks for 100 or 20-30 cents

  4. #84
    DB1982's Avatar
    DB1982 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    591
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post

    By that logic im assuming you dont like the idea of free health care either? Needle exchange is not free its all paid for from your tax dollars.. When you pay 70k a year in tax like me you enjoy the few little things you get. Free needels free doctors etc. get off your high horse mr.
    I don't mind free health care at all.
    Your right its paid for by the tax payers.
    And the program was put in place to help the ones who can't AFFORD to buy needles. Not help the one who are to cheap and trying to get what ever they can for free because they feel its their right to.

    Its no different then say a drug dealer making thousands of dollars a week. But on government assistance because he feels its his right to.
    Its abusing the system and it original purpose.

  5. #85
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    7,092
    Quote Originally Posted by DB1982 View Post
    I don't mind free health care at all.
    Your right its paid for by the tax payers.
    And the program was put in place to help the ones who can't AFFORD to buy needles. Not help the one who are to cheap and trying to get what ever they can for free because they feel its their right to.

    Its no different then say a drug dealer making thousands of dollars a week. But on government assistance because he feels its his right to.
    Its abusing the system and it original purpose.

    No mate i disagree needle exchange was not put in place to help just drug addicts. It was put in place so anyone can go and get needels/alcohol wipes etc. because the government is helping itS people and providing a Service have you been to a needle exchange? Ive seen everything from junkies to men in suits in there. Its not cheap to get free needels its awsome and convineant.

    I argree on the your drug dealer on welfare tho.

    Do you no in my country the government gives you 5k everytime you have a baby? Random i just thought id mentipn it haha

  6. #86
    DB1982's Avatar
    DB1982 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    591
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post

    No mate i disagree needle exchange was not put in place to help just drug addicts. It was put in place so anyone can go and get needels/alcohol wipes etc. because the government is helping itS people and providing a Service have you been to a needle exchange? Ive seen everything from junkies to men in suits in there. Its not cheap to get free needels its awsome and convineant.

    I argree on the your drug dealer on welfare tho.

    Do you no in my country the government gives you 5k everytime you have a baby? Random i just thought id mentipn it haha
    I've never been to a needle exchange personally.
    In the U.S. needle exchange progams were put into effect for the reasons I already stated. I can see how things might be different in your country.

  7. #87
    Tigershark's Avatar
    Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    13,286
    My local pharmacy sells them. And you can use the link on the top right as well.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •