Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Kisho is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Personally I'm glad I listened and followed the advice given here long time ago and stuck with a test only my first couple times and I'm sure I will do test only in the future. No need to try to get your learners permit in a Ferrari.
    Thats a cool way of putting it.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah there is something to be said about growing into your cycle. Honestly you wont gain anything more your 1st or 2nd cyle if you ran a test only vs a super duper advanced cycle. Only thing you will get is more sides because your body is not use to all the new and increased hormones. It's best to start out conservative and give your body a chance to adjust and get use to things otherwise not only do you get a lot of bad sides such as extreme acne, ED, gyno, depression or aggression but you also not know what one or more compound caused it of if it was the whole mix.

We all have the temptation of wanting to do more but as most of us have found out; mostly by listening to others and some trial and error more is not always better especially when you are starting out.

Ive always said using tren when you are starting out is like putting high octane racing fuel into a stock 1990 Toyota vs putting it into a pro built turbo charged Camaro. You wont notice any performance increase with the Toyota but you will feel a big difference in the Camaro.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 02-05-2013 at 08:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Yeah there is something to be said about growing into your cycle. Honestly you wont gain anything more your 1st or 2nd cyle if you ran a test only vs a super duper advanced cycle. Only thing you will get is more sides because your body is not use to all the new and increased hormones. It's best to start out conservative and give your body a chance to adjust and get use to things otherwise not only do you get a lot of bad sides such as extreme acne, ED, gyno, depression or aggression but you also not know what one or more compound caused it of if it was the whole mix.

We all have the temptation of wanting to do more but as most of us have found out; mostly by listening to others and some trial and error more is not always better especially when you are starting out.

Ive always said using tren when you are starting out is like putting high octane racing fuel into a stock 1990 Toyota vs putting it into a pro built turbo charged Camaro. You wont notice any performance increase with the Toyota but you will feel a big difference in the Camaro.
    I love your car analogies. Well i've started now so all you can do is help or ignore me. Anyway for anybody who cares i'm doing 225mg tren and 450mg test a week. So far so good. How long before sides kick in?

Psaletta is offline Member
    OP- don't sweat the boys going back and forth with each other, read all their posts and see the 1 common denominator. DIET! Go to the nutrition section and look for GB and 405 and they will get that BF down to a cycling %. You will be surprised how fast you can cut down and lean up with the right eating and cardio + training program. Once you get there revisit what cycle is best for you if that's what you must do. Never know you might not run one at all. Must agree with all tho.. Prob want to wait on the tren .. It's a doozy!!

Psaletta is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisho

I love your car analogies. Well i've started now so all you can do is help or ignore me. Anyway for anybody who cares i'm doing 225mg tren and 450mg test a week. So far so good. How long before sides kick in?
    Shit! I couldn't even reply before you started your cycle.. Well good luck bud... Lock and load!

Tren E or Tren A? Typically 3-4 weeks. Your doses look OK, good to keep the tren on the lower side especially the 1st time.

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Psaletta
    OP- don't sweat the boys going back and forth with each other, read all their posts and see the 1 common denominator. DIET! Go to the nutrition section and look for GB and 405 and they will get that BF down to a cycling %. You will be surprised how fast you can cut down and lean up with the right eating and cardio + training program. Once you get there revisit what cycle is best for you if that's what you must do. Never know you might not run one at all. Must agree with all tho.. Prob want to wait on the tren.. It's a doozy!!
    Great advice albeit a tad late Psaletta good luck OP on your cycle the likes of lovbyts helping out will keep you well. I would still head over to the nutrition section the guys are a bit more patient with each other!

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wow, didnt mean to start a commotion. I think its a bit extreme comparing giving someone advice on how to take tren and giving someone advice on how to commit suicide, a bit dramatic. I think its best to offer advice and not force your opinion on someone. I totally agree with giving your opinion first '' dont do it'' but then also providing information for the person so if the person chooses to do the opposite that he does not end up hurting himself. This forum really was unhelpful. I asked you guys to provide me with advice and information so i can make my own informed decision and didnt expect to receive rude, arrogant answers and nor did i expect to be told what to do. I just told you guys what you wanted to hear, didnt have time to go back and forth the whole day. The reason i'm telling you guys this, is so that in the future you guys be helpful to guys like me. At the end of the day, i realise you guys were just trying to help.
    ps took my first shot yesterday
    Use what ever analogy you wish. The point was not to infer assisted suicide is tantamount to steroid use in the young, rather to convey the message that simply because someone chooses to do something that is harmful despite advice to the contrary does not justify offering helpful advice. Take another example if you wish. If a patient comes into my office and says, "look doc, I know cigarettes are bad for me, but I'm going to smoke anyway so can you just tell me what cigarettes and how many to smoke so I can do it safety?" should I feel compelled as a physician to encourage, endorse, or support a behavior that I know is NOT in the interest and well being of my patients? Come on, lets be realistic here. What if your buddy showed up at your house, has never driven a car but says, "hey man, I've never driven a car before but I know a lot of people who have so I'm just going to do it anyway so can I borrow your car even though I have no experience?" You're telling me you would let this fool take your car knowing full well you could be culpable for any injury he caused?

We can sit here all day long if you like and create analogy after analogy but its not the story we chose to tell but the message that remains the same: we are NOT under any obligation to help someone commit an act that we know and or feel is unsafe and not in their best interest.

Young guys come in here, under the pretense of looking for helpful advice, when all they really want in most cases is affirmation, NOT education. You have numerous members who have SUCCESSFULLY cycled for years, understand the risks, have made mistakes, and come from various professional backgrounds with years/decades of training experience and then some teenager or 20-something fool expects to argue in the face of this experience. How would you expect us to respond!?!

I can see people that take steroids get irritated quite quick lol. side effects in 3-4 week, hope i'm one of the lucky few. feeling kinder low already but guess body adjusting to eating clean. I'm just gonna take it week by week. its tren e dude (i know its advisable for first time to do a). I'm not sure shoulds i do 10 or 12 week cycle? was thinking 12

Oh and most importantly, thanks to everyone for their support.

I can see people that take steroids get irritated quite quick lol. side effects in 3-4 week, hope i'm one of the lucky few. feeling kinder low already but guess body adjusting to eating clean. I'm just gonna take it week by week. its tren e dude (i know its advisable for first time to do a). I'm not sure shoulds i do 10 or 12 week cycle? was thinking 12
    Myth. Steroids don't make you angry. You're an angry person, or you're not.
    Last edited by MuscleInk; 02-06-2013 at 03:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    I agree with u dude, just kidding around

I agree with u dude, just kidding around
    No worries. I'm unfortunately one of those people with a short fuse so I do find I'm set off more easily when my testosterone is high! Lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    awesome bro, way to not take the solid advise from people with real world experience/knowledge...wouldent it be wise though to actually reasurch and have a clue as to what you are doing rather than take the advise of randome peeps on the internet? no I guess not...I weep for the future as you kids have absolutely no patience and think that steroids =huge...theres so much to this than pumping several compound you know nothing about into your body...you can take all the aas in the world and if you never figured out how to eat to bulk/cut then your just treading water...good luck bro and I look forward to your "I ****ed up by taking tren and now my dick dosent work, please help" thread...should be stellar...

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    awesome bro, way to not take the solid advise from people with real world experience/knowledge...wouldent it be wise though to actually reasurch and have a clue as to what you are doing rather than take the advise of randome peeps on the internet? no I guess not...I weep for the future as you kids have absolutely no patience and think that steroids=huge...theres so much to this than pumping several compound you know nothing about into your body...you can take all the aas in the world and if you never figured out how to eat to bulk/cut then your just treading water...good luck bro and I look forward to your "I ****ed up by taking tren and now my dick dosent work, please help" thread...should be stellar...
    I really hope you wrong buddy lol

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You must be retarded not to take the advice within this thread remember you came here to ask people who know what they are doing because you have no idea what your doing, yet you disregard it all because you started the cycle. Wait till you asking questions to help you get your erection back, shrunken testicles or stop your nipples for leaking then we will ignore you.

ghettoboyd hit the nail on the head shame you done listen

I'm on the cycle get over it, can we move forward now. Is the forum about revenge or help?

I'm on the cycle get over it, can we move forward now. Is the forum about revenge or help?
    haha you carry on, ignore the advice and carry on best of luck

Thanks marcus

Revenge ......... Lol only joking Kisho just understand that if you ask for advice then don't take it your wasting people's time and effort. In future don't ask if you can't be arsed listening to solid experienced advise. Good Luck and see you in a couple of weeks when you have leaky nips -# Prolactin

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by bigsiv View Post
    Revenge ......... Lol only joking Kisho just understand that if you ask for advice then don't take it your wasting people's time and effort. In future don't ask if you can't be arsed listening to solid experienced advise. Good Luck and see you in a couple of weeks when you have leaky nips -# Prolactin
    Thanks buddy, cabaser on its way

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    This diet is a joke!!
    You wont even gain naturally from it!!!
    Chicken stirfry!!! Are you kidding me!!!
    Bro you need like 2-3 big meals of chicken like 12 oz
    And 1 big fish meal same size and 1 steak
    I take.2 cups of egg whites with ground beef in morning
    And 2 shakes!!!
    So even if i miss a shake. I will still have above 300 g protein
    And thats naturally
    If i add AAS its gonna improve more!
    I was 18% and dropped 27 lbs of fat and kept my strength
    Without any serious cardio
    Just diet and workout hard ( cardio twice a week)
    Now to get under 12% i need cardio
    Im doing 2 sessions a day!!!
    You dont need steroids . Drop to 12% or so
    Then do test only!
    Btw im turning 25 in may

Quote Originally Posted by Granovich View Post
    This diet is a joke!!
    And 2 shakes!!!
    And thats naturally
    Then do test only!
    Btw im turning 25 in may
    Dude check my macros above, diet has changed. still only 2140 calories but trying to have 500cal defecit, i'm cutting. its started buddy, no turning back. much respect on what you have done this far
    Last edited by Kisho; 02-06-2013 at 07:44 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Your diet macro's are still poor. Should really do some more reading.

As others have said (even though you don't seem to get the sarcasm), good luck, you're gonna need it!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

This diet is a joke!!
    And 2 shakes!!!
    And thats naturally
    Then do test only!
    Btw im turning 25 in may
    There is no need trying to help, he doesnt understand you have to have an established diet for many months before you cycle and also there is no need for tren . Just dont click on the thread again because he knows it all and dont forget he already started so there's no turning back hahahaha

leave him to it and ignore him...

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    There is no need trying to help, he doesnt understand you have to have an established diet for many months before you cycle and also there is no need for tren . Just dont click on the thread again because he knows it all and dont forget he already started so there's no turning back hahahaha

leave him to it and ignore him...
    yes please

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member
    WTF is your avatar Marcus...

redhawk01 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk

Just heard part of an interview with Charlie sheen with Katie couric. He was blaming testosterone cream on his out bursts, not the drugs. His test was elevated, so that's why he had anger issues. I couldn't believe the bullshit he was spewing. And the media eats it up as truth. I didn't get to see the interview, so I couldn't actually see his demeanor saying it. Regardless though, another black eye for gear.

This diet is a joke!!
    And 2 shakes!!!
    And thats naturally
    Then do test only!
    Btw im turning 25 in may
    Your starting to sound like me. Ive been a bad influence on you. LOL
    Last edited by lovbyts; 02-07-2013 at 04:33 PM.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Kisho,

Your attitude and persona is a huge disappointment to me, and most of us here. I doubt after this thread you will receive any solid advice. And that's scary because i equally believe that you WILL screw up on your cycle and be desperately looking for help from the same people youre now scoffing at, and who attempted to help you in the beginning.

Sadly some individuals need to experience the sides, and sometimes dramatic ones, in order for them to really understand what they are dealing with. I dont wish any harm on you, but i believe you are one of the few that need a wake up call. And unfortunately that will come in the form of the most severe unwanted sides you can dream of.

I wish you good health..

Im out.

Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member
    Diet:
    Morning: protein shake
    mid morning: 6 provita, 2 boiled eggs,2 slices cold meat tomatoe, gerkins, cucumber
    lunch:tuna salad and 1 cup cooked brown rice
    gym
    post gym snack 30g whey and 30g high gi carbs
    supper: chicken stirfry, 1/3 cup pumpkin, 1/3 cup peas
    You need to learn how to eat, not how to take AAS. You got lots of work to put in before AAS is going to be beneficial.

After thinking about this the whole week and researching like crazy, i have decided to to listen to you guys and stop the steroids . I need to get my diet in order and up my cardio. There are many reasons why, which i dont have time to list , some reasons you guys have listed above. think it was more of greed, and trying to reach goals faster but at the end of the day, its a lifestyle and not a race. Hopefully when i get my shit in order i can get to 12% bodyfat without steroids and stay there, thats my goal, maybe i wont have to use steroids ever. Anyway i still think some of you guys are assholes but u give really good advice. Be blessed guys, peace.

After thinking about this the whole week and researching like crazy, i have decided to to listen to you guys and stop the steroids. I need to get my diet in order and up my cardio. There are many reasons why, which i dont have time to list , some reasons you guys have listed above. think it was more of greed, and trying to reach goals faster but at the end of the day, its a lifestyle and not a race. Hopefully when i get my shit in order i can get to 12% bodyfat without steroids and stay there, thats my goal, maybe i wont have to use steroids ever. Anyway i still think some of you guys are assholes but u give really good advice. Be blessed guys, peace.
    'Its a lifestyle not a race.....' Couldn't have said it better myself. And let me be the first to congratulate you on your choice it shows maturity and intelligence. Good luck Kisho !!!

Quote Originally Posted by bigsiv View Post
    'Its a lifestyle not a race.....' Couldn't have said it better myself. And let me be the first to congratulate you on your choice it shows maturity and intelligence. Good luck Kisho !!!
    Thanks dude

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information