Hi guys,

When I started doing research on a cycle, I would of liked some testimonials or a some feedback of someone who already was on a specific cycle. This is the reason I'm writing this post, to get a bit more information out there.

To give you some background on me. I have been active all my life, doing various sports. Unfortunately I am one of those people who have the genes of a horse jockey (small and short), an ectomorph to the extreme. I did cycling for quite some time and was super fit, but a while back I decided to leave the leaning out and try to put on some muscle. I reduced my cycling to only 45min of spinning per week. I went, with al lot of hard work, from 62kg / 136 lb. to 67 kg 148 lb. The sad thing is, no matter how much I ate, trained, rested, etc. I was not able to get above the 68kg mark. For a couple of months (while still training my but off) I did some research, and decided to go on this cycle.

4 Week Cycle
Superdrol: 15/15/30/30
HCG : 250 IU eod
Arimidex : 0.5mg eod

(Support Sups)
Animal Pak
Omega 3

PCT
Nolvadex 30/15/15

My stats are:
Weight: 67.6 kg 149 lb.
Height: 1.7m
Sex: Male
Weight training experience: 2 years
Fitness level:High
Training days: 6 days per week
Diet: 15 kCal/pound of body weight.

So here is my experience, I hope this info could help someone. And maybe get some more advise from some of the experts.

I'm currently 6 days into the cycle. From now on I will post my diary daily.

Day 1
Weight: 67.7kg / 149.25 lb.
Chest and arms

Today felt pretty normal. No changes noticed, except in gym. Did not feel pump or aggression, but had strength gains on almost every exercise. With triceps I bumped up the weight and even added an extra set. Did not expect any results so quickly.

Did the usual sprints at end of workout without any hassle.

Day 2
Weight 68,45 / 150.90 lb.
Back and Shoulders

Wow, I cannot believe that my weight has jumped like that in 24hours only. I’m cautiously optimistic about this. After yesterdays extra weight with my exercise, my chest is a bit more stiff than usual. However, the pain is much less than this morning. Actually it is hardly noticeable.

Once again I got some strength gains and was able to bump up the weight with most exercises. I gave the sprints a skip, because was rushed for time.

Did my first HCG shot. It is really painless. I had a completely normal day, and feeling just like any other day.

Day 3
Rest day

I wasn’t in the gym today, but is surely was no rest day. I had a crazy busy work day and did not eat and drink as much as I should have. Tomorrow is legs day, and we will see if I will have to pay for that. I do not feel any other effects on my body.

Day 4
Weight: 68.65kg / 151.35 lb.
Legs

Was surprised by weight gain, especially because I slipped up on my diet yesterday. Once again I had some strength gains in the gym. No aggro or pump, just enjoying the gym session and the results. Had an afternoon nap, because I kind of killed myself in the gym with the extra weight. But after the nap, it was weekend as normal. I noticed some scarring on my shoulders, of how the stripes on the adidas shirts scuffed my skin due to the extra weight on my shoulders. It is not painful, and will probably subside in a day or two.

The effects I have from the SD (good/bad) are the weight gains and strength gains. I also notice that my muscles recover a lot faster than normal. I’m really happy and impressed to get such results so early and on such low doses. 2.1 pounds in 4 days and all over strength gains; I’m excited to see what happens next…?

Day 5
Weight: 69.5 / 153.22 lb.
Chest and arms

Tremendous weight gain after yesterday’s leg exercises. I can feel that I lifted more that usual. My legs are all sore, but nothing more than stiffness. Had major strength gains in gym today. Bumped up the weight on every exercise. Its really great results I’m having so far.

I can definitely feel that I work harder in the gym. I’m more tired after gym than usual. At night I sleep like a baby though, and feel fresh in the mornings and throughout the day.

Day 6
Weight: 70.05kg / 153.43 lb.
Back and shoulders

You get different walks in life: the broad walk, moon walk and also the duck walk. The latter is when you waggle from side to side due tor the lactic acid build up after leg day. Or in my case: two days after leg day. I could definitely feel the effect of the extra weight I put on my shoulders. No pain, no gain. And thankfully it is not the pain when you tore a muscle, only the normal stiffness. Weirdly, my chest and arms are fine, but no complaints about that.

Strength gains once again clearly noticeable in the gym. Weight gain is impressive. I quickly measured my chest today and I had a 2cm gain there. My arms and legs seem much bigger as well.

I have read a few places that the gains on SD mostly comes at week 3 and 4. With the 4lb gain in the first 6 days and all the strength gains so far, I am super excited to what comes next.