Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Provita is offline Associate Member
    Day 26
    Weight 73.5 kg / 162 lb
    Chest & arms

This proves the point: One's muscles grows outside the gym, not when you lift. My weight from before and after rest day differs by 1kg. That is crazy. I'm happy to see that result. More than 2 pounds after legs and rest day is really astonishing.

Day is the gym was very good, had great lifts. Wanted to skip cardio, but I like it so much i did 15min of intervals HIIT on the bike. One thing to mention is that my shins were on fire. That usually does not happen, so i would list this as a side from the SD. The back pumps are also noticeable. They do not handicap me at all, but I can feel they are there. I did get on the foam rollers. After I finished shower and dinner, I can still feel them. This one I would also contribute to SD.

I don't think it is too bad. That little sides 26 days into the cycle. I can live with that.

One question I do have is about PCT. What is the half-life of Nolvadex ? And then in turn, should I take 40mg one shot or 20mg twice dailly?

bcaasdirty is offline Member
    Keep it up man, good stuff

I dosed all of my nolva right before bed.

Day 27
    Weight 73.85 kg / 162.92 lb
    Back & Shoulders

Had a great day at the gym. Totally destroyed my shoulders, but I enjoyed it. My chest is a little sore from yesterday, but my arms feel refreshed. The back pumps from yesterday is totally gone since about 2hours after yesterday's session. My shins are also fine. No pain or shin splints. I skipped cardio today, because i want to get as much gains out of the last days as possible. I will however do my weekly spinning class tomorrow.

Question about AI. I took my AI tonight (tuesday night) and I am scheduled to take it again on Thursday night. My PCT begins on friday. That means the AI will be active 2days into PCT. Thus the question: If i take the Arimidex on thursday, will that affect my PCT? Should I maybe skip the thursday dose and only do the SERMon Friday?

Quote Originally Posted by bcaasdirty View Post
    Keep it up man, good stuff

I dosed all of my nolva right before bed.
    Thanks!!

Day 28
    Weight ?
    Spinning

My last day tomorrow before starting PCT. I had to skip legs today. My body was way to tired after spinning. Water to our town was cut off and I had to drink all sugary drinks through out the day. Did not help for dehydration. + to add insult to injury it was 36'C / 97'F today. The gym too had no water and I only took a bit with me from home. All that together gave my body a pounding. After first set of lunges, i was very lightheaded and decided the best thing for me now is to stop.

I'm a bit sad about that, because I would have really wanted to get in the last leg day in on the cycle. O, well... Thats life!
    On the positive side, my shins did not flare up in the spinning class.

I have decided to go on a fat burner when I'm going into PCT. although my weight will drop, it will not be lean muscle, but fat% that I will lose. The extra energy from the fat burner will hopefully help to put on some more lean muscle or at least keep what I have gained. Looking forward to a good night's rest.

Day 29 Last Day
    Weight 73.6 kg / 162.26 lb
    Chest and arms

Had a great workout today. I'm a bit sad that today is my last day of the cycle. But all good things must come to an end. I know it is still early days and have not started PCT yet, but the gains I have managed to get was incredible. Strength gains is off the chart, from calfs to traps. Size gain also good. I get complements every day on that. I had to go and buy some new clothes today, because all my formal clothes are too tight. My collar size went from 38cm-41cm. I like the way my body looks in clothes now. A nice full shirt look. Weight gain 6kg (just over 13 lb)in 4 weeks. And taking into account that I got food poisoning and had to regain a lot of the weight again, I'm super happy with 6kg. My body fat seems a bit less than when I started.

PCT starts tomorrow. I will incorporate some fat burners to help get my bf% down a bit. 2 flies with one shot. I would expect to lose some weight, but not lean muscle mass. That might climb a bit due to the extra energy boost the fat burners give.

Side:
    1. For a few days my BP was a bit higher than normal, but after taking a half Asprin for a couple of days, it went right down.
    2. Back bumps - hardly noticeable. Managed it well with the power plate and foam rollers.
    3. Lethargy - None what so ever.
    4. Acne - None on my face. I got a few small extra spots on my shoulders, but nothing severe and hardly noticeable (Started in week 4). None on my back.
    5. Shin splints - My shins flared up and burned a couple of times on the bike and treadmill, but once I stretched it and rolled it out it was gone. (So no shin splints) Had it bad before, and that bit of burning is not shin splints.
    6. Liver and Cholesterol - I did not have it tested, but I feel no tangible effect.
    7. Aromatise side effects - None. (Thanks to AI)
    8. Testicular atrophy - None (Thanks to HCG )
    9. Muscle pain - The extra weight I lifted had an effect on old sport injuries (Shoulder pain) Proper rest and management sorted that out. I also have some pain in my elbow, but that is only when I lift real heavy. That is also easily managed.

I'm hoping for the best with my PCT. I know it is still early days. But if I know now, what I knew when I started, would I have done the cycle? The answer is yes.

I'll keep you posted on PCT.

Please feel free to post your thoughts and comments on this cycle. I would love some objective feedback...

Quote Originally Posted by Provita View Post
    Day 29 Last Day
    Weight 73.6 kg / 162.26 lb
    Chest and arms

Had a great workout today. I'm a bit sad that today is my last day of the cycle. But all good things must come to an end. I know it is still early days and have not started PCT yet, but the gains I have managed to get was incredible. Strength gains is off the chart, from calfs to traps. Size gain also good. I get complements every day on that. I had to go and buy some new clothes today, because all my formal clothes are too tight. My collar size went from 38cm-41cm. I like the way my body looks in clothes now. A nice full shirt look. Weight gain 6kg (just over 13 lb)in 4 weeks. And taking into account that I got food poisoning and had to regain a lot of the weight again, I'm super happy with 6kg. My body fat seems a bit less than when I started.

PCT starts tomorrow. I will incorporate some fat burners to help get my bf% down a bit. 2 flies with one shot. I would expect to lose some weight, but not lean muscle mass. That might climb a bit due to the extra energy boost the fat burners give.

Side:
    1. For a few days my BP was a bit higher than normal, but after taking a half Asprin for a couple of days, it went right down.
    2. Back bumps - hardly noticeable. Managed it well with the power plate and foam rollers. Keeping in mind foam rollers, good stuff.
    3. Lethargy - None what so ever. Thats crazy, this is always the worst side for me. Goes to prove compounds affect everyone differently
    4. Acne - None on my face. I got a few small extra spots on my shoulders, but nothing severe and hardly noticeable (Started in week 4). None on my back.
    5. Shin splints - My shins flared up and burned a couple of times on the bike and treadmill, but once I stretched it and rolled it out it was gone. (So no shin splints) Had it bad before, and that bit of burning is not shin splints.
    6. Liver and Cholesterol - I did not have it tested, but I feel no tangible effect. The only tangible effect would be jaundice (liver), which at your cycle dose/length shouldnt show anyways. I would still advise to have bloodwork done just to make sure everything in that dept is back to normal. Please post results if you do.
    7. Aromatise side effects - None. (Thanks to AI)
    8. Testicular atrophy - None (Thanks to HCG ) This is interesting as well. Good stuff again.
    9. Muscle pain - The extra weight I lifted had an effect on old sport injuries (Shoulder pain) Proper rest and management sorted that out. I also have some pain in my elbow, but that is only when I lift real heavy. That is also easily managed.

I'm hoping for the best with my PCT. I know it is still early days. But if I know now, what I knew when I started, would I have done the cycle? The answer is yes.

I'll keep you posted on PCT.
    In bold. Congrats on the cycle. Keep eating like a horse through PCT to help maintain as much muscle mass as possible (even though you're trying to cut, still gotta feed that newly founded 13lbs )

EyE
    EyE is offline Associate Member
    personally, I probably wouldn't try to cut immediately after a cycle like this, but I hope you manage to maintain the muscle you added. Also......Before and after pics?? Are you gonna update through PCT as far as weight goes? or after pct is done to update the amount of weight you kept when all was said and done? You ended up doing 15/30/30/30 right? I think the amount of cardio you did might of hindered some of your gains, but at least you know it was lean gains...........

Quote Originally Posted by bcaasdirty View Post
    In bold. Congrats on the cycle. Keep eating like a horse through PCT to help maintain as much muscle mass as possible (even though you're trying to cut, still gotta feed that newly founded 13lbs )
    Thanks, I will do so and eat,eat,eat... I will see how it goes after PCT and do bw if I feel everything is not back to normal. Thanks for the feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by EyE View Post
    personally, I probably wouldn't try to cut immediately after a cycle like this, but I hope you manage to maintain the muscle you added. Also......Before and after pics?? Are you gonna update through PCT as far as weight goes? or after pct is done to update the amount of weight you kept when all was said and done? You ended up doing 15/30/30/30 right? I think the amount of cardio you did might of hindered some of your gains, but at least you know it was lean gains...........
    Yup, thats right 15/30/30/30. I think its best to do the pics after PCT, because that is in fact the true weight gained? I'm with you on the cardio. I am really thinking about the long term here. If I were to leave the cardio, I would of definitely lost a lot of fitness too. When I would have returned doing cardio, I would of put so much strain on my body to get the fitness back, and that would surely let me lose muscle mass. Very little people would gain 13lb on the amount of cardio I did (not to mention being sick and not able to eat as much as I should of). So i'm very happy!

I will keep you posted on progress through PCT. if I have time today/tomorrow I might just do the after pics and then again after PCT.

Have you made your mind up about the Beastdrol yet?

EyE
    Yup, thats right 15/30/30/30. I think its best to do the pics after PCT, because that is in fact the true weight gained? I'm with you on the cardio. I am really thinking about the long term here. If I were to leave the cardio, I would of definitely lost a lot of fitness too. When I would have returned doing cardio, I would of put so much strain on my body to get the fitness back, and that would surely let me lose muscle mass. Very little people would gain 13lb on the amount of cardio I did (not to mention being sick and not able to eat as much as I should of). So i'm very happy!

I will keep you posted on progress through PCT. if I have time today/tomorrow I might just do the after pics and then again after PCT.

Have you made your mind up about the Beastdrol yet?
    Right, true weight gain will show when pct is completed....I was also curious to see the aesthetic differences with and without water weight or if there even is water weight since I know SD is known for dry gains.....Also, I don't know if I ever asked, but what clone did you use? And as far as my beast goes, I think I'm gonna start pre-loading liver support for the next week or so....I have N2Guard, forged liver support and organ shield so I'm hoping my liver won't get to pissed.. Congrats on the 13ibs, I think as long as you keep eating like a cow, you should probably be able to hold onto at least 10....Also, do you have any pre and current measurements? or an idea of how much some of your major lifts went up?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	2736 
Size:	43.6 KB 
ID:	134296Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1a.jpg 
Views:	7500 
Size:	57.1 KB 
ID:	134297Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	1266 
Size:	511.5 KB 
ID:	134298Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2a.jpg 
Views:	9244 
Size:	1.09 MB 
ID:	134299

Before and after... Comments please?

mikey hulk is offline Member
    Doesn't hurt to change your underwear once and a while lol look good

Right, true weight gain will show when pct is completed....I was also curious to see the aesthetic differences with and without water weight or if there even is water weight since I know SD is known for dry gains..... See pics and judge for yourself :-)Also, I don't know if I ever asked, but what clone did you use? Yup, you have. SD from Evolve. Seemed to work just fine. And as far as my beast goes, I think I'm gonna start pre-loading liver support for the next week or so....I have N2Guard, forged liver support and organ shield so I'm hoping my liver won't get to pissed..Great stuff, if I were you I would also add omega 3 so long. Can only do good. Congrats on the 13ibs, I think as long as you keep eating like a cow, you should probably be able to hold onto at least 10.... Thank you! I will keep you posted on my weight etc.Also, do you have any pre and current measurements? or an idea of how much some of your major lifts went up?
    Here are some that I remember. I did mention before that I lost all my stats.
    Chest Flexed: 101 cm to 104.5cm
    Lunges: 20kg to 35kg
    Leg extensions: 39kg-66kg
    Cable cross (Chest press): 70/70/80 - 110/110/110
    Tri-cep: 35/35/40 - 65/65/65
    To name but a few.
    Reds

Quote Originally Posted by mikey hulk View Post
    Doesn't hurt to change your underwear once and a while lol look good
    LOL... Thanks!!

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    Definitely added some noticeable mass, dude. Nice!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	2736 
Size:	43.6 KB 
ID:	134296Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1a.jpg 
Views:	7500 
Size:	57.1 KB 
ID:	134297Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	1266 
Size:	511.5 KB 
ID:	134298Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2a.jpg 
Views:	9244 
Size:	1.09 MB 
ID:	134299

Before and after... Comments please?
    One can't really see the difference in leg size on those pics. I see the after pic's angle suck. But my legs got quite bigger. Had to buy all new pants :-)

bdos is offline Anabolic Member
    Good work man, very noticable difference keep at it!

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Provita

One can't really see the difference in leg size on those pics. I see the after pic's angle suck. But my legs got quite bigger. Had to buy all new pants :-)
    You did good man! Chest is starting to really take shape, abs look like they're starting to really stand out, and you added a good amount of size to your arms.

EyE
    Reds
    Omega 3's are already part of my daily regimen..even though I hate them and they make my burps smell like rotten fish thats been baking on the beach for 3 days.....gonna get some different omegas though........definitely a difference in the way you look though........you look thicker and it looks like your arms almost doubled in size,lol......good change for only a month....probably would of taken a year otherwise.. OVERALL......13ibs looks like a huge difference. Congrats.

nice work my dude

Thanks guys... Its nice to see hard work and doing things the right way pays off. Thanks for all the help before and during cycle! I don't think I would of had a so far successful cycle without all your knowledge and inputs...

Omega 3's are already part of my daily regimen..even though I hate them and they make my burps smell like rotten fish thats been baking on the beach for 3 days.....gonna get some different omegas...
    Man, that sucks... May I never have such an experience with Omega's...

Pct update

All going good. My weight is steady ad 73.5kg /162 lb. i feel good. Eating good. Trainings as normal. Thumbs up so far. The fat burners kept me up for a couple of nights, but I now drink it a bit earlier in the day. That helps a lot.

PCT update:

PCT going good. I have lost 2 lb, but quite a lot of it is bf. So I'm happy that the fat burners are doing its job, even at a low dose. My energy levels are also nice and high. Only negative is that I broke my finger and getting exercises to do that I don't need my finger is a challenge, especially back exercises. But I can assure you, one broken finger in a splint will not hold me back :-)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information