Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Provita
    Hi guys,

When I started doing research on a cycle, I would of liked some testimonials or a some feedback of someone who already was on a specific cycle. This is the reason I'm writing this post, to get a bit more information out there.

To give you some background on me. I have been active all my life, doing various sports. Unfortunately I am one of those people who have the genes of a horse jockey (small and short), an ectomorph to the extreme. I did cycling for quite some time and was super fit, but a while back I decided to leave the leaning out and try to put on some muscle. I reduced my cycling to only 45min of spinning per week. I went, with al lot of hard work, from 62kg / 136 lb. to 67 kg 148 lb. The sad thing is, no matter how much I ate, trained, rested, etc. I was not able to get above the 68kg mark. For a couple of months (while still training my but off) I did some research, and decided to go on this cycle.

4 Week Cycle
    Superdrol: 15/15/30/30
    HCG : 250 IU eod
    Arimidex : 0.5mg eod

(Support Sups)
    Animal Pak
    Omega 3

PCT
    Nolvadex 30/15/15

My stats are:
    Weight: 67.6 kg 149 lb.
    Height: 1.7m
    Sex: Male
    Weight training experience: 2 years
    Fitness level:High
    Training days: 6 days per week
    Diet: 15 kCal/pound of body weight.

So here is my experience, I hope this info could help someone. And maybe get some more advise from some of the experts.

I'm currently 6 days into the cycle. From now on I will post my diary daily.

Day 1
    Weight: 67.7kg / 149.25 lb.
    Chest and arms

Today felt pretty normal. No changes noticed, except in gym. Did not feel pump or aggression, but had strength gains on almost every exercise. With triceps I bumped up the weight and even added an extra set. Did not expect any results so quickly.

Did the usual sprints at end of workout without any hassle.

Day 2
    Weight 68,45 / 150.90 lb.
    Back and Shoulders

Wow, I cannot believe that my weight has jumped like that in 24hours only. I’m cautiously optimistic about this. After yesterdays extra weight with my exercise, my chest is a bit more stiff than usual. However, the pain is much less than this morning. Actually it is hardly noticeable.

Once again I got some strength gains and was able to bump up the weight with most exercises. I gave the sprints a skip, because was rushed for time.

Did my first HCG shot. It is really painless. I had a completely normal day, and feeling just like any other day.

Day 3
    Rest day

I wasn’t in the gym today, but is surely was no rest day. I had a crazy busy work day and did not eat and drink as much as I should have. Tomorrow is legs day, and we will see if I will have to pay for that. I do not feel any other effects on my body.

Day 4
    Weight: 68.65kg / 151.35 lb.
    Legs

Was surprised by weight gain, especially because I slipped up on my diet yesterday. Once again I had some strength gains in the gym. No aggro or pump, just enjoying the gym session and the results. Had an afternoon nap, because I kind of killed myself in the gym with the extra weight. But after the nap, it was weekend as normal. I noticed some scarring on my shoulders, of how the stripes on the adidas shirts scuffed my skin due to the extra weight on my shoulders. It is not painful, and will probably subside in a day or two.

The effects I have from the SD (good/bad) are the weight gains and strength gains. I also notice that my muscles recover a lot faster than normal. I’m really happy and impressed to get such results so early and on such low doses. 2.1 pounds in 4 days and all over strength gains; I’m excited to see what happens next…?

Day 5
    Weight: 69.5 / 153.22 lb.
    Chest and arms

Tremendous weight gain after yesterday’s leg exercises. I can feel that I lifted more that usual. My legs are all sore, but nothing more than stiffness. Had major strength gains in gym today. Bumped up the weight on every exercise. Its really great results I’m having so far.

I can definitely feel that I work harder in the gym. I’m more tired after gym than usual. At night I sleep like a baby though, and feel fresh in the mornings and throughout the day.

Day 6
    Weight: 70.05kg / 153.43 lb.
    Back and shoulders

You get different walks in life: the broad walk, moon walk and also the duck walk. The latter is when you waggle from side to side due tor the lactic acid build up after leg day. Or in my case: two days after leg day. I could definitely feel the effect of the extra weight I put on my shoulders. No pain, no gain. And thankfully it is not the pain when you tore a muscle, only the normal stiffness. Weirdly, my chest and arms are fine, but no complaints about that.

Strength gains once again clearly noticeable in the gym. Weight gain is impressive. I quickly measured my chest today and I had a 2cm gain there. My arms and legs seem much bigger as well.

I have read a few places that the gains on SD mostly comes at week 3 and 4. With the 4lb gain in the first 6 days and all the strength gains so far, I am super excited to what comes next.
    Is this the pro hormone superdral??

Provita is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by human project View Post
    Is this the pro hormone superdral??
    It is Superdrol as far as my knowledge goes. "Superdrol is the c-17alpha alkylated (a modification that permits the drug to pass through the liver and into the bloodstream without being deactivated, thereby making it effective for oral administration) version of the injectable steroid Masteron "

http://www.steroid.com/Superdrol.php

bcaasdirty is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Provita View Post
    Thanks, see above for reply.
    Animal Pak def has a strong profile, but for me, personally, there are too many holes in its swing as far as support supplements go (I'm a firm believer in an ounce of prevention > a pound of cure, and given the toxic nature of SD I would look into adding support supps ASAP) Heres a good thread with some more detailed info: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...and-Phera-Plex

Blood levels of the SD compound become more prevalent and stable around the 2nd week.

That sucks about the creatine as it helped me ALOT during post cycle in maintaining strength gains. I might suggest upping your cals by a few hundred a day to help out in that department.

Again, if it was me, I would utilize bloodwork post cycle to make sure everything is A-OK (HPTA recovery/cholesterol/liver values etc)

BCD OUT

Quote Originally Posted by bcaasdirty View Post
    Animal Pak def has a strong profile, but for me, personally, there are too many holes in its swing as far as support supplements go (I'm a firm believer in an ounce of prevention > a pound of cure, and given the toxic nature of SD I would look into adding support supps ASAP) Heres a good thread with some more detailed info: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...and-Phera-Plex

Blood levels of the SD compound become more prevalent and stable around the 2nd week.

That sucks about the creatine as it helped me ALOT during post cycle in maintaining strength gains. I might suggest upping your cals by a few hundred a day to help out in that department.

Again, if it was me, I would utilize bloodwork post cycle to make sure everything is A-OK (HPTA recovery/cholesterol/liver values etc)

BCD OUT
    Thanks for the advise. The one thing I'm really taking to heart of that read is the duration of the cycle. I will see how far I go with the gains, and what are the sides and make a decision then.

Day 12
    Weight: 71.85 kg / 158.4 lb.
    Chest and arms

What a super day for gains!! I am very pleased with the weight gains, but what really blew me away was the strength gains. Its crazy how much my strength has improved since my last chest and arms session. Really amazing!!

Had my BP checked out with a much more sophisticated and accurate machine, and there is nothing to worry about. 127/78. So far I'm happy with my support supps, as there are no tangible signs of any of the known side effects. The one thing I dreaded was the spots. And I'm telling you, I have never had such a clear skin in my life this time of the year. Touch wood!! Usually with all the sunblock and heat, I do get these blocked pores, and black heads form on my face and back. Right now, they are very little.

One thing I am slacking on is my water intake. All the guide lines say at least a gallon. But I think I'm falling quite short to that goal. Will try to lift it.

I did some planks today and moved some free weights around, and I can feel my shoulder tonight. I think I might skip the individual shoulder exercises tomorrow and only do exercises where the shoulder is the secondary muscle trained. I do not want to risk getting an injury now for just one shoulder exercise.

That's all for now.

I hope my posts are helping some of you out there or just giving you a good read/laugh about this noob's first experience :-)

Some feedback will be great!!

EyE
    EyE is offline Associate Member
    Definitely following this thread like a hawk since I managed to get my hands on some beastdrol, I'm still not sure if I'm gonna use it, but I will have it if I choose......Also will depend on on before and after pics... Do you know what your 1RM was and are you gonna try again at the end of your cycle? Also did you take before measurements? Arms, legs, chest etc? I have seen some ok SD logs but I think this is one of the better ones so I'm curious as to how detailed your gonna get.

Quote Originally Posted by EyE View Post
    Definitely following this thread like a hawk since I managed to get my hands on some beastdrol, I'm still not sure if I'm gonna use it, but I will have it if I choose......Also will depend on on before and after pics... Do you know what your 1RM was and are you gonna try again at the end of your cycle? Also did you take before measurements? Arms, legs, chest etc? I have seen some ok SD logs but I think this is one of the better ones so I'm curious as to how detailed your gonna get.
    Great to know you are following this. I usually train on my own, so it is very difficult for me to do a 1RM. I track my gains trough the exercises I do. Usually I do 3 sets @ 8 reps per exercise. I get to know what is feels like. If I feel I have a bit more left after set 2, I would bump up the weight of set three. The next time I would see if I can do it with set 2 and 3. If not I stay at the weight till I feel I get stronger and try to bump up a set. Since being on the cycle, I bumped everything up from set 1. It is really crazy the amount of strength gains I'm getting. For example: Since starting the cycle, the cable cross chest exercise went of from 80lb to 110lb. That is more that 35% strength gain in just 4 days of chest training. Bicep curls on cable lift, up from 45/45/50 lb to 60/60/60 lb. So this is how I track my progress.

As for measurements, Somehow the paper I logged the measurements on disappeared, which I am very sad about. I do remember my chest measurement and that has gone up by 2.5 cm (if I am correct I think that is 1 inch). I am quite small, so 1 inch makes a huge difference.

Before & After pics will be coming. Hope it lives up to expectation :-)

Feel free to ask me as much questions about my own experience as you like. Will try and help the best I can.

Day 13
    Weight: 72.20 kg / 159.17 lb
    Back & shoulders

Had a great training day. Worked hard and had fun in the gym. Not too much strength gains, but that was expected due to my troubling shoulder. Only did some lighter weights with all my shoulder exercises.

My joints (knees and ankles) are suffering a bit on the treadmill during sprints. I know i have only picked up 10 pounds, but I think that extra weight is more than my body is used to. The real test lies tomorrow with the spinning class, to see how I can keep up with the extra weight. My legs are way fresher than last week though.

I had a bit of a rough day, and skipped a meal. 1 of the 5.

Thats all I have for today. Cheerio.

EyE
    I suppose the HCG , helps with lethargy and testicular atrophy.....I'm thinking about HCGenerate along side of beast. Have you considered breaking your drol down into 2 seperate cycles of 2 weeks instead of 1, 4 week cycle? I assume you have upped it to 30mg a day, how big was the difference for you personally between 15mg ED and 30mn ED? And since you started at half dose for the first week, are you gonna up the last week to say 40mg ED? since you should have some extra right? Any side effects so far? liver pains? Keep up the good work..... I have heard alot of people gaining 20-25 ibs in a month on SD/BD and keeping anywhere from 10- all of it after pct, and at this pace I would say that your easily gonna hit the 20ib mark.

I suppose the HCG , helps with lethargy and testicular atrophy.....I'm thinking about HCGenerate along side of beast.
    I am really happy with the results of HCG. It manages those side quite well. Check this link out for a bit extra info
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...w#.URt9BqVptaR

Have you considered breaking your drol down into 2 seperate cycles of 2 weeks instead of 1, 4 week cycle?
    No I have not. IMO a think it is not a wise thing to do. The resutls are only staring to pile on now. I would not want to stop now. And doing 2 PCT for 4 weeks of SD/BD is not for me. The liver has the ability to heal fast. 4 weeks not that long, and with proper support supps I thinnk all is good.
    I assume you have upped it to 30mg a day, how big was the difference for you personally between 15mg ED and 30mn ED?
    Pros - weight and strength gains. (my weight started to stay constant for 3 days on 15mg. It was on the up again when I went to 30mg) Strength gains AMAZING!!
    Cons - Not really. My BP went up a tiny bit, but nothing to get worried about. It is nice and stable now.

And since you started at half dose for the first week, are you gonna up the last week to say 40mg ED? since you should have some extra right?
    I have 15mg tabs, so if I were to increase the dose it would be 45mg. That is far to much IMO and the experts too. I am very small, so I think 30mg is quite a lot. I will just keep the surplus safe.
    Any side effects so far? liver pains?
    Nope. BP marginally up, and not very high, so I would say that is not a negative. No part of my life has changed except for the strength and weight gain. One thing I have noticed is that one of the major sides of SD is the bumps (in the muscles) especially the back muscles. People mention that they are not able to sit or stand in the gym and lie down in between sets. I feel them a bit on back days, but only feel them. As being a former cyclist and doing lots of spinning classes, I used to struggle with lower back pain. I started to lie on the Power Plate at the gym, and that fixed the problem. I get on the Power Plate for 2min every day, and that sorts out the back bumps. No problems. If you do not have access to Power Plate, a foam roller would do the same job. I think the back muscles spasm due to the rapid weight gains and extra weight you lift. Just rolling out those muscles takes care of that. (That is a little bit of personal advise).
    Keep up the good work..... I have heard alot of people gaining 20-25 ibs in a month on SD/BD and keeping anywhere from 10- all of it after pct, and at this pace I would say that your easily gonna hit the 20ib mark.
    Thanks for the feedback. I hope I will get to the 20 lb mark. One thing I would like to mention, is in my experience it is all about management. Sides can be limited or eliminated with proper management. I live a healthy life style and it has been years since I have seen doctors for anything but tore ligaments. I started using Animal Pak a week before I started the cycle, I know it is not the best liver and BP support, but it really contains a lot of stuff that improves/sustains overall health. That for me is important.
    See above for responce

Day 14
    Weight: ?
    Spinning & legs

What a great day in the gym. Enjoyed it very much. I was able to do the same leg routine as Saturday, but I did it after a spinning class. That is some result for me. Was not able to weigh myself today. I will get my weight tomorrow. Had far more power and endurance in the spinning class than last week. Thus: great results for me.

Nothing else to report on...

Day 15
    Weight: 72.40kg / 159.61 lb.
    Chest and Arms

Apologies for the late post. I had some internet problems. Had another cracking day at the gym. No strength gains, but I was able to do the same weight as Monday (Day 12). I'm actually glad that the strength gains aren't up that much, because all the extra weight I'm lifting is taking its toll on my body. My recovery time is 'n bit longer than before. I'm glad my weight is up. Last week after the spinning and legs day, my weight stayed the same for a couple of days. I know spinning will an effect on my gains, but I am willing to make that sacrifice. I believe in balance. Therefore it is important for me to do anaerobic exercises as well. Gains are great, overall health greater.

I have decided to give my body a rest for 2 days (day 16 - BACK & SHOULDERS and day 17 REST DAY ) and only make it a 5 day training week instead of 6 days. My shoulder is still holding me back. Even moving the weights and setup for other exercises gives my shoulder a pounding. I'm on anti-inflamatory meds to help assist with that. Sunday (day 18) still legs day.

On the flip side, I'm getting quite a lot of complements. :-)

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    Are you experiencing any of the dreadful pumps associated with SD yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Shsm View Post
    Are you experiencing any of the dreadful pumps associated with SD yet?
    I did touch on that subject in post 50. I felt them a bit, especially in my back, but then the Power Plate and foam rollers sorts it out. So that side is completely under control. I get on the Power Plate or foam rollers every day, and do not even feel the bumps now.

I did touch on that subject in post 50. I felt them a bit, especially in my back, but then the Power Plate and foam rollers sorts it out. So that side is completely under control. I get on the Power Plate or foam rollers every day, and do not even feel the bumps now.
    good to know foam rollers helped. Id slam a few nanners if I ever got em, always good to add to the ole arsenal though .

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaasdirty

good to know foam rollers helped. Id slam a few nanners if I ever got em, always good to add to the ole arsenal though .
    Are you talking about the styrofoam rollers that you use to roll out knots in your back, legs, sides, arms, damn near everything!!! I frekin love the styerfoam rollers. Better then any massage or got tub for aces especially my lower back or shin splints....

Quote Originally Posted by human project View Post
    Are you talking about the styrofoam rollers that you use to roll out knots in your back, legs, sides, arms, damn near everything!!! I frekin love the styerfoam rollers. Better then any massage or got tub for aces especially my lower back or shin splints....
    Yup... Those are the ones. Sport man's best friend.

Day 18

I have some bad news. My rest days was spent either in bed or on the bathroom floor due to a mild case of food poisoning. At least on the up side I'm getting better. Today i feel about 90% O.K. Hopefully I'll be at 100% tomorrow and be able to hit the gym and eat properly.

These past 2 days will definitely affect my gains. I only had a bit of drinking yogurt and 2 slices of toasts. I also skipped 2 15mg doses of SD because I just could not keep anything in.

Lets hope i could recover and still get some gains out of the cycle.

Just a quick update. I have recovered enough from this weekend's little mishap. I will be going to the gym today.

Any ideas of how to recover some of the weight loss occurred due to the food poisoning and lack of eating?

eat more and lift heavy !

Day 19

Weight: 71.4kg / 157.4 lb
    Chest and Arms

Well, felt better today. And... It sucks to work so hard to gain weight and then Lose 1 kg over a weekend :-(

But hey, not all bad. I did keep all my strength gains. So i don't believe that all the weight lost is muscle weight. I did struggle to get all my food in today, and was not able to do so. Felt stuffed the whole day. Hopefully i can get all my food in tomorrow.

Hopefully tomorrow my weight can be on the up tomorrow.

EyE
    you could always add a couple extra days at the end of your cycle, that would probably be enough to add another pound or 2 and recoup anything you lost......and lift HEAVY.

Also, Why are you taking Arimidex ? There is no conversion to estrogen with superdrol.
    Last edited by EyE; 02-19-2013 at 12:10 AM.

you could always add a couple extra days at the end of your cycle, that would probably be enough to add another pound or 2 and recoup anything you lost......and lift HEAVY.

Also, Why are you taking Arimidex? There is no conversion to estrogen with superdrol.
    I'm a bit hesitant to extend the cycle due to the effect SD has on ones liver. But we'll see when I get there...

There have been some cases where people did get gyno from SD. Although it should not amortize, it is not totally out of the question. And also, I am using HCG . I would recommend that to everybody on cycle. Although SD suppresses the natural test production in the body the HCG still stimulates the testicles to produce test. That is great, because it means no testicular atrophy. That being said, that (lets call it extra test) can aromatize. Therefore I use and AI. RATHER SAFE THAN SORRY.

Have a read on HCG

Quote Originally Posted by bcaasdirty View Post
    eat more and lift heavy !
    LOL

Lift heavy, is possible, but eat more... Really struggling! Damn chicken pizza...

O, I forgot to mention. I had my BF tested last week. Was 11.5%. Which is lower than my estimated 12-13%. I'm happy about that cardio now :-)

Day 20
    Weight 71.8 kg / 158.29 lb
    Back & shoulders

Happy to get some of the gains back... Almost up a pound. I'm happy about that, because my diet is not up as much as it should be. Hopefully I can get all the food in tomorrow.

I was very happy with the results in the gym. My shoulder is back to normal with no pains. Did the whole range of shoulder exercises. My back is still going strong.

Happy training guys...

EyE
    I'm a bit hesitant to extend the cycle due to the effect SD has on ones liver. But we'll see when I get there... I was merely suggesting it since you tested the waters the first week with 15mg ED compared to the 30mg some run, in addition to the time/weight you lost when you were sick....Also few people keep ALL there gains from a SD/BD cycle so every pound counts......Ultimately, it's your body though and just my $.02....so by all means, only if you feel comfortable

There have been some cases where people did get gyno from SD.I haven't read anywhere that people got gyno on cycle, but did read a few cases where it happened after cycle Although it should not amortize, it is not totally out of the question. And also, I am using HCG . I would recommend that to everybody on cycle. Although SD suppresses the natural test production in the body the HCG still stimulates the testicles to produce test. That is great, because it means no testicular atrophy.I don't disagree with use of HCG That being said, that (lets call it extra test) can aromatize.Although I wouldn't think that the body would produce enough test from HCG to aromatize......I could be wrong though. Therefore I use and AI. RATHER SAFE THAN SORRY. I agree, better safe than sorry

Have a read on HCG.......I have read about HCG.
    Reds

Reds
    Thanks for your thoughts. Appreciated!!

Day 21
    Weight: ?
    Spinning and Legs

3 weeks into the cycle and I am very happy. Killed my legs in the gym today. Spinning was as usual, fun and bloody hard work :-). My cardio fitness level is still right up there. Diet is up a lot since this weekend, but still a little short. I'm trying to get in as much as possible, filling me up the brim. It is almost like my stomach shrunk. (I know it did not, but it feels like it).

Blood pressure is normal and stable. No further sides to report :-)

Day 22
    Weight 72.55kg / 159.95 lb
    Chest and arms

Everyday since this weekend it getting better. I regained all the weight I lost since I was sick. That makes me very happy! I had some good strength gains in the gym as well. Bumped up the weight on Chest, tri-cep and bi-cep exercises.

Diet has improved but still not 100%. But I'm getting there. Everyday it gets easier for me to eat more. I did cut back a bit on the cardio (daily sprints) to compensate for the lack in diet.

No side effects to report...

My thoughts were to do my last hcg shot on monday. Extend the end of cycle from wednesday (day28) to thursday (day29) where i would also take my last ai dose. And start PCT on Friday. What are your thoughts?

EyE
    Day 22
    Weight 72.55kg / 159.95 lb
    Chest and arms

Everyday since this weekend it getting better. I regained all the weight I lost since I was sick. That makes me very happy! I had some good strength gains in the gym as well. Bumped up the weight on Chest, tri-cep and bi-cep exercises.

Diet has improved but still not 100%. But I'm getting there. Everyday it gets easier for me to eat more. I did cut back a bit on the cardio (daily sprints) to compensate for the lack in diet.

No side effects to report...

My thoughts were to do my last hcg shot on monday. Extend the end of cycle from wednesday (day28) to thursday (day29) where i would also take my last ai dose. And start PCT on Friday. What are your thoughts?
    So about how many calories are you taking in a day? 2400 ish? I think you should force feed and ramp your cals up as much as you can tolerate this last week.....Superdrol loves carbs. There is still enough time to put on a couple more ibs as long as you eat sufficiently....I would also minimize the cardio as much as possible for the last week just to make sure your getting the most out of your SD. 10 ibs is still pretty good for only 3 weeks though...but you will probably lose a couple if you cant get your intake up a bit...last HCG shot on monday should be fine....Might not be a bad idea to adjust your pct doses a bit though, they seem a little low.....I dont see a problem with the extra day either.

So about how many calories are you taking in a day? 2400 ish? I think you should force feed and ramp your cals up as much as you can tolerate this last week.....Superdrol loves carbs. There is still enough time to put on a couple more ibs as long as you eat sufficiently....I would also minimize the cardio as much as possible for the last week just to make sure your getting the most out of your SD. 10 ibs is still pretty good for only 3 weeks though...but you will probably lose a couple if you cant get your intake up a bit...last HCG shot on monday should be fine....Might not be a bad idea to adjust your pct doses a bit though, they seem a little low.....I dont see a problem with the extra day either.
    Yes, 2200-2500 kCal per day. Do not weigh my food, but it is in that region. I will try and amp up my intake. Over the weekend I was able to get in all that I had to, with no trouble. So I seem to have recovered from that setback. PCT will be Nolva 40/40/20/20.

Day 23
    Weight 72.45 kg / 159.73 lb
    Back and Shoulders

I'm still getting those strength gains. They are a bit less, but there is still gains. That makes me happy!! Shoulder is back to normal again (touch wood). Diet almost what it should be.

No sides to report on.

Day 24
    Weight 72.5 kg / 159.84 lb
    Legs

I totally killed it with legs day. Got my legs pumping. I did get some strength gains as well. Increased a couple of exercises with an extra set. I'm now afraid how my legs would feel tomorrow :-) "One does not simply just retrieve an item off the floor after leg day".

Diet is back on track!

Day 25
    Weight ?
    Rest day

I slept like a baby last night and then some. First time since I can remember that I had a 10 hour plus sleep through the night. My legs feel surprisingly fresh. No pain at all. I really enjoyed the rest day. Had good food and did as little as possible :-)

Now I can't wait to hit the gym tomorrow.

The last couple of days before PCT.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Provita, you know what gets me hungry and able to stuff myself more than otherwise? If like 45 minutes or so before a meal, I pound a lot of water. I don't know if it'll work for you, but I'm always starving like every time I do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Provita, you know what gets me hungry and able to stuff myself more than otherwise? If like 45 minutes or so before a meal, I pound a lot of water. I don't know if it'll work for you, but I'm always starving like every time I do this.
    Thanks, I will try that... Can you be more specific with "a lot of water"? One glass, 500ml, 1 Liter?

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    You see, the problem I had... I usually eat 5-6 meals per day. 3 Main meals and 3 lighter meals or shakes in between the mains and before bed. After the food poisoning, when it came to my lighter meals, I was still full. I remained full until my next main meal. (Now that was a problem) Luckily I regained the weight I lost, and am now back to my normal eating habits.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Thanks, I will try that... Can you be more specific with "a lot of water"? One glass, 500ml, 1 Liter?
    Try like a litre. Whatever it takes to make you feel full off just water. It'll pass really quick and you'll feel hungry. At least that's how it works with me, everybody's different. It's worth a shot.

EyE
    Yes, 2200-2500 kCal per day. Do not weigh my food, but it is in that region. I will try and amp up my intake. Over the weekend I was able to get in all that I had to, with no trouble. So I seem to have recovered from that setback. PCT will be Nolva 40/40/20/20.that sounds alot better compared to what you were originally thinking
    Might also want to add a few hundred calories per day during pct to make sure you keep your gains.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information