Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    bcaasdirty is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Provita View Post
    Thanks, see above for reply.
    Animal Pak def has a strong profile, but for me, personally, there are too many holes in its swing as far as support supplements go (I'm a firm believer in an ounce of prevention > a pound of cure, and given the toxic nature of SD I would look into adding support supps ASAP) Heres a good thread with some more detailed info: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...and-Phera-Plex

Blood levels of the SD compound become more prevalent and stable around the 2nd week.

That sucks about the creatine as it helped me ALOT during post cycle in maintaining strength gains. I might suggest upping your cals by a few hundred a day to help out in that department.

Again, if it was me, I would utilize bloodwork post cycle to make sure everything is A-OK (HPTA recovery/cholesterol/liver values etc)

BCD OUT

Provita is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaasdirty View Post
    Animal Pak def has a strong profile, but for me, personally, there are too many holes in its swing as far as support supplements go (I'm a firm believer in an ounce of prevention > a pound of cure, and given the toxic nature of SD I would look into adding support supps ASAP) Heres a good thread with some more detailed info: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...and-Phera-Plex

Blood levels of the SD compound become more prevalent and stable around the 2nd week.

That sucks about the creatine as it helped me ALOT during post cycle in maintaining strength gains. I might suggest upping your cals by a few hundred a day to help out in that department.

Again, if it was me, I would utilize bloodwork post cycle to make sure everything is A-OK (HPTA recovery/cholesterol/liver values etc)

BCD OUT
    Thanks for the advise. The one thing I'm really taking to heart of that read is the duration of the cycle. I will see how far I go with the gains, and what are the sides and make a decision then.

Thread Information