blacktoppete is offline Junior Member

Estrogen high need some advice

My estrogen level came back high today. I am not sure what estrogen test they gave me but it came back at 151. I told the lab tec to test it again and to use the E sensitive asssay thanks to Kel's sticky.I had a feeling it was high my nips are a lil sore. I have Adex and i have been taking .25 2x a week. What should i raise it too. Normaly my trt is 100mgs split 2x a week but i am on a small blast, i bumped test up to 400mgs a wk. Thank you once again for the help.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blacktoppete
    My estrogen level came back high today. I am not sure what estrogen test they gave me but it came back at 151. I told the lab tec to test it again and to use the E sensitive asssay thanks to Kel's sticky.I had a feeling it was high my nips are a lil sore. I have Adex and i have been taking .25 2x a week. What should i raise it too. Normaly my trt is 100mgs split 2x a week but i am on a small blast, i bumped test up to 400mgs a wk. Thank you once again for the help.
    .25mg EOD. Your dose is no longer TRT. It's a cycle. Unless you are going to cycle properly with PCT and HCG , its best to stick to your TRT plan.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    that is high! Is you adex scrip? Some ppl report adex not working very well for them as an AI and I honestly prefer Aromasin !

At the test dose your on.25 EOD is normally rec., but I wourl run .5 ED for a week tehn drop back down to .25ED ve 2x a week!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I respond much better to aromasin myself but try upping the adex to .25 eod or maybe even .25ed for a while.

blacktoppete is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    that is high! Is you adex scrip? Some ppl report adex not working very well for them as an AI and I honestly prefer Aromasin !

At the test dose your on.25 EOD is normally rec., but I wourl run .5 ED for a week tehn drop back down to .25ED ve 2x a week!
    It id def script. I am going to up it for the week like you said thank you

Thread Information