Hi,
I started cycle with 250 susta E3D and 50ED Prochem tren A.
Aromasin and caber in check
So the thing is, I got more or less all the sides of tren and at the end of week 3 I seemed to be forced to lower the dose, because it was getting very harsh.
The coincidence was that at the end of week 3, I ended prochem tren 2013 batch, and started 2015 batch.
I started to feel better, sides were going away, and 3-4 days after, night sweats ended, I woke up dry.
Yesterday I got paranoid, and shoot 50mg that were left in the old 2013 batch, suddenly, I sweated a little bit more tonight. I think I have one shot left of the 2013 batch, il get it today, and see if its only a coincidence, or nightsweats depends of batch.
I'm still getting stronger, but I'm about to start week 4 today, so maybe susta is helping for the strenght.
don't know if its all paranoia, I freakin scared thats its very underdosed, and I'll throw my cycle away, and it will result in a test only cycle...
Please, someone tell me how to check dosage, and if its underdosed, if I could raise the dose, until reach the right point.
The only difference I can see between the 2 batches is the PIP, 2013 gives a slight soreness after pin, 2015 gives no PIP at all.
Is there a rule of a minimum BA content of tren ace for solvent??
or could it be a simple improvement by prochem???
shaking 2015 batch, makes a little bit of foam after shaking but colour seems to be the same.
thanks